• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sexual harassment to win is Malaysian way to win! So proud! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
"Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb" is sexual harassment too. But you don't see me kpkb. You harass me, I harass you. Anyway, don't change the topic. So you only know how to masturbate, but don't know how to spell it. Correct?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go have my dinner and see what crap lies and excuses you can write later..LOL :biggrin:

Really BBFA KGK ... One of the worst I met ... :biggrin:
Facts are facts you are the malicious liar that dare not answer my questions why you claimed that I am slut whore mistress?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb" is sexual harassment too. But you don't see me kpkb. You harass me, I harass you. Anyway, don't change the topic. So you only know how to masturbate, but don't know how to spell it. Correct?
That is return rudeness for rudeness! You started it not me! You want to deny your long list of nipple photos? Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't deny anything because I am not a lying stupid cunt like you. Here's the thread again, in all it's splendor and glory!
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/titties-and-long-nipples.216554/
And I said before I never claimed to be good in spelling or grammar I only said I have English A1. And I really know the spelling for the word masturbating as I learnt it here even though I am not familiar with these sex words as I am a virgin. So lying bitch is your lying bastard dog family not me. Pui!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You claiming that my sentence is sexual harassment when it is rudeness in return for rudeness means you were lying bastard! You just denied again still dare to say you don’t deny anything! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
An eye for an eye, rudeness for rudeness, sexual harassment for sexual harassment. You are getting what you deserve. As usual, you are playing the helpless, innocent and vulnerable victim. When everyone knows you are anything but. Now go and masturbate, you need to relieve your pent-up sexual frustration.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is return rudeness for rudeness! You started it not me! You want to deny your long list of nipple photos? Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
KNN lu siao ah KNN
KNN uncle already told you ..People with paranoid delusions are unreasonably suspicious of others.
From that thread there isn't any statement made by gloatman about your neh neh pork ? you are a fucking delusional mad slut just that you refuse to admit it and also a liar Not only that and your summary can be found here KNN
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fuck-ginfreely.226983/

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And I said before I never claimed to be good in spelling or grammar I only said I have English A1. And I really know the spelling for the word masturbating as I learnt it here even though I am not familiar with these sex words as I am a virgin. So lying bitch is your lying bastard dog family not me. Pui!
Telling everyone your English is A1 means you have complete mastery of the language. So, don't try to wriggle out when we all know you probably just had a C6. You lied. Next, claiming you were married and still a virgin. Only a retard would believe you. Lie again! You are a lying whore. Maybe your asshole is virgin.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This must be you, BBFA KGK @ginfreely :biggrin:

s1WLAa5.gif

I am going to enjoy my dinner. Ciao :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling everyone your English is A1 means you have complete mastery of the language. So, don't try to wriggle out when we all know you probably just had a C6. You lied. Next, claiming you were married and still a virgin. Only a retard would believe you. Lie again! You are a lying whore. Maybe your asshole is virgin.
Wow say I tell lies until like real! Hey listen up, the facts are I have A1 in English anc English Literature and I am a virgin. Go call KT Latha to verify my A1. Take up my virginity test challenge since you are so sure I am not a virgin when I already said I annulled my marriage. No guts? Means you are the malicious liar Malaysian Indian dog viciously attacking me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be you, BBFA KGK @ginfreely :biggrin:

s1WLAa5.gif

I am going to enjoy my dinner. Ciao :biggrin:
Wow make spelling mistake in this shit forum means I don’t know how to spell the ward and means I am liar when I say I know how to spell that word. That is surely your sneaky Malaysian way to call me a liar to attack me! When you are the malicious liar that dare not answer my questions on why your claims that I am slut whore mistress!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lu siao ah KNN
KNN uncle already told you ..People with paranoid delusions are unreasonably suspicious of others.
From that thread there isn't any statement made by gloatman about your neh neh pork ? you are a fucking delusional mad slut just that you refuse to admit it and also a liar Not only that and your summary can be found here KNN
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fuck-ginfreely.226983/
How many times must I repeat he posted this thread right after I exposed him as Sinkie clone viciously attacking me? Another act blur act innocent Malaysian dog!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An eye for an eye, rudeness for rudeness, sexual harassment for sexual harassment. You are getting what you deserve. As usual, you are playing the helpless, innocent and vulnerable victim. When everyone knows you are anything but. Now go and masturbate, you need to relieve your pent-up sexual frustration.
Wow acting angry again when you malicious Malaysian dogs are the ones that started the whole vicious attacks of me starting from the first slandering post in Living in Jb forum in 2013 followed by your harassment and bullying upping all the slut whore mistress threads when i am around!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow say I tell lies until like real! Hey listen up, the facts are I have A1 in English anc English Literature and I am a virgin. Go call KT Latha to verify my A1. Take up my virginity test challenge since you are so sure I am not a virgin when I already said I annulled my marriage. No guts? Means you are the malicious liar Malaysian Indian dog viciously attacking me!
Hahahahaha indeed the way these dogs attack me a liar are the same when I am really a virgin and really English A1! And I only said all these because they insulted me slut whore mistress and poor in English first. See? Always malicious Malaysians open cb mouth to slander me first then I said the truth then they call me liar for saying the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow make spelling mistake in this shit forum means I don’t know how to spell the ward and means I am liar when I say I know how to spell that word. That is surely your sneaky Malaysian way to call me a liar to attack me! When you are the malicious liar that dare not answer my questions on why your claims that I am slut whore mistress!
wow I just spotted a spelling mistake ward and word both in same sentence and a and o are so far apart hahahahaha now @AhMeng what are you going to say about this? Proven you are the stupid one that think you so smart a person cannot have Fat finger in this way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow I just spotted a spelling mistake ward and word both in same sentence and a and o are so far apart hahahahaha now @AhMeng what are you going to say about this? Proven you are the stupid one that think you so smart a person cannot have Fat finger in this way.
Hahahahaha what are they going to say next? They will say I tell lies and planted this. Well heaven knows I didn’t. I dare to swear I explode to a million pieces if I did. You leh dogs? Dare to swear I am a slut whore mistress if not you explode to a million pieces?