• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is crazier than this ah neh insane fuck Gilbert Louis.

IMG_7911.JPG

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN the prognosis is questionable. he say there is a difference with high class lunatics and low ses lunatics. he say former do investment (although with smear of shits on sole of heel) while latter go around beating up people or sell tissue KNN.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I’m treading on very hot zone here I know but why so many of you gang up attacking gin I wonder?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I’m treading on very hot zone here I know but why so many of you gang up attacking gin I wonder?
Ah Frog ah...We are not ganging up. We are helping her .. she rike that in forum ish hokay one. We can entertain ourselves at the same time help her digest her TI syndrome. If she goes out and blabber like that in real life ... the ah lao at kopitiam may just stab a knife into her virginistic cunt ah..

So it's the better of 两个 evil ... Lol :biggrin: