• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good evidence here that 礼义廉耻is all bullshit. 颠倒是非黑白is the holy truth. This is the difference between honest Germans and the fakes here.

Ah Frog ah...We are not ganging up. We are helping her .. she rike that in forum ish hokay one. We can entertain ourselves at the same time help her digest her TI syndrome. If she goes out and blabber like that in real life ... the ah lao at kopitiam may just stab a knife into her virginistic cunt ah..

So it's the better of 两个 evil ... Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m treading on very hot zone here I know but why so many of you gang up attacking gin I wonder?
Malicious Malaysians and sinkies traitor dogs can’t win by proper way can win by sexual harrassment only is the reason why. Ask KT Latha. Ask those in Living in JB forum that slandered me. Ask those lowlife sinkies that insulted me slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you think suffer from T.I. Syndrome in this forum? :biggrin:
What show is Ah Meng performing today? Malicious Malaysian cheebye favorite Copycat show! I say zhihau targeted on me only (and not cottonmouth) and this Malaysian cheebye copycat again just like those filthy Malaysians in hardware zone forum copy my words dirty old man and use on a virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN lunatics has many forms and T.I.s is 1 of it that ginfreely is suffering from. he say more details here:

TI “Symptoms”

Picture: The most visible and common TI-symptom, especially in the first stages when the attacks are uncontrolable and the body has not coped with them yet, are the red eyes.

Here we try to classify all kind of symptoms that targeted individuals experience on one page.

We refer to “symptoms” as both “effects” and “control mechanisms”. They have both functions at once.

Mind Control

Control and manipulation of thoughts, feelings and ultimately behavior

• Control of thoughts and thought patterns; feelings and their expression; behavior control.
  • Dark NLP and gang stalking (street theater) that anchor feelings to certain words, and sometimes colors, certain types of people or objects… Creating the illusion of ”guilt”.
  • Hypnotic ”trigger words” that results in specific sensations, feelings or behaviors.
  • Monitoring attention both where to look but also what to think about and in what terms.
  • Real time mind reading before it becomes aware; erasing thoughts and memories; short time memory problems.
  • Induced memories and ”synthetic” associations (that are believed to be made by a computer that is aware of the context).
  • Induced dreams or manipulation of dreams.
Social Control

Isolation of individuals through social and societal systems of control.

• Fabrication of false evidence that justifies ”Crime prevention” (fabrication of evidence of crime and rumor spreading); In almost every case, Targeted Individuals are accused of a sex crime with no chance to defend oneself.
  • Sudden unemployment.
  • Loss of friends, because of rumors or direct control.
  • The perpetrators take over the friendship and social life of the TI. They are always rude, and manipulative and not real friends.
  • Creating ”symptoms” of Mental Illness (voices in the subcounscious, V2K; trying to describe what is happening for others) putting the individual in psychiatric care.
  • Creating ”symptoms” of Substance Abuse (tampering food with drugs, poisons or medications; blurred vision; red eyes; disorientation; head aches; memory loss; difficulty talking or making sense) destroying the targeted individuals reputation;
  • Creating ”symptoms” of Insuline related diseases (pain in the spinal cord, back of the head, terrible head aches, high blood sugar levels, enormous fatigue) creating early retirement or poverty because of inability to work.
  • Creating “symptoms” or dementia because of apparent difficulty, sometimes, to express one’s feelings and thoughts; memory problems when the “attacks” are enormous.
Surveillance

• Thought surveillance. TI:s thoughts are read in real time.
  • Looking though Targeted Individuals eyes and seeing what the targeted individual sees. Knowing where the targeted individual directs attention.
  • GPS surveillance. The Targeted Individual is tracked down at any time, in real time.
  • Remote Neural Monitoring: Some targeted individuals claim that a person’t brain can function as a fingerprint and that can be picked up by satellites. That enables both surveillance of the individual and thoughts.
  • Gang stalkers often let the Targeted Individual know that he / she is under surveillance and can’t escape. They can come up and insult the TI, or say something that is only known by the Targeted Individual, as an indication of ”remote (real time) mind reading”.
  • Financial surveillance. It looks like every penny a Targeted Individual has is counted and only a certain amount is allowed for the Targeted Individual to gain.
Auntie say your uncle and you are filthy malicious Malaysians that after doing crimes on me turned it around to call me cheapo stupid and having whatever syndromes to cover up your assholes. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN the prognosis is questionable. he say there is a difference with high class lunatics and low ses lunatics. he say former do investment (although with smear of shits on sole of heel) while latter go around beating up people or sell tissue KNN.
Auntie say your uncle and you are low SES smearers of shit calling virgin smear of shit on sole of heel when that’s your ccb Malaysian mother wife daughters. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread another good evidence that malicious Malaysian Chinese 礼义廉耻is all bullshit and fake. No wonder can only bully own race or be 汉奸ganged up with other fakes filthy Indians to bully own race. No fight with honest angmoh!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am quite surprised GF has not yet responded . She has the notion that everyone including mod is targeting her.
She's here... Didn't I tell you so. Her TI syndrome is pretty serious. Any slight provocation can trigger a tsunami in her. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the broken cb loose cunt sluts can be virgin again with this.

Add in a hymen repair kit.

kit.jpg