• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This must be what malicious Malaysian cheebyes that stole my photos did to enhance my beasts the same way and that’s why these filthy Indians from India Iran Netherlands called me. Singapore police should have arrested that bastard that did this to her without her pressing charges. Why need victim to press charges?
maybe like hhh raisins and runway - nothing to press anyway? :p

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have sent KT Latha an invite to this forum for her to ascertain this woman's insanity, her accusations and defamation, a copy is cc to IMH.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and telling others how this cuntard divorced without consu"mating" the marriage hence remaining a virgin, is evident of being just plain difficult to live with - not to mention the hassles faced with the lata's or hr dept in the workplace, which also suggests that this cuntard is a difficult person to work with. don't know if it's to elicit sympathy or a reflection of this cuntard's stupidity in posting these personal details (not that anyone here gives a fuck anyway) and that may be the reason why this person is one sad, loco and pathetic fuck :oops:
Better than you malicious Malaysian thieves slanderers and harrassers the truly most difficult people to live NEXT to. Ultra selfish self entitled lawless bastards building illegal extension and then blamed me when being caught and made to pay bribes to polis. Don’t even need to mention the littering, noisy dogs and harrassing knocks on the walls to steal my photos to spread to India Iran and Netherlands.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have sent KT Latha an invite to this forum for her to ascertain this woman's insanity, her accusations and defamation, a copy is cc to IMH.

Another act innocent disgusting Malaysian Thief slanderer Harrasser. You can send it to Lee Hsien Loong too. Every word is true anyway. “Someone is acting like a slut today “. Unprofessional and untruthful comments coming from HR manager. Highlight that and send to IMH ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another act innocent disgusting Malaysian Thief slanderer Harrasser. You can send it to Lee Hsien Loong too. Every word is true anyway. “Someone is acting like a slut today “. Unprofessional and untruthful comments coming from HR manager. Highlight that and send to IMH ok?
And small cock cottonmouth don’t forget to send to SIA CEO ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That must be you malicious flatearth Clone shit mother. Malicious Malaysian thieves slanderers harrassers are most fake! Fake nice fake warm fake friendly. Nothing cannot be fake by such bad people.
Proven musashi is flatearth clone with chan hum kar mother. Fake nice flatearth attacking me while acting nice last year. Fake people always think others are faking. LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have reported five posts in the URA thread that the malicious Malaysians directly referred to me as whore and all not removed by zhihau!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only targeted to remove my replies to the 5 posts but did not remove these posts that were directly referring to me as whore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone with eyes can see zhihau deliberately left the 5 posts there that dieectly referred to me as whore. And what makes this king think that I should not have privilege to post in URA thread? This is not called targeting me call what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I still can’t post in the coalition thread despite leongsam saying no issue for me to post ANYWHERE! Zhihah is in direct defiance of leongsam instruction that I can be allowed to post in coalition and anywhere!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian cheebye zhihau show your evidence I am a whore if not remove these posts. Bloody self entitled bastard think that you can anyhow judge me a whore and use those dogs to trample me! Your Malaysian mother wife daughters are whores don’t assume I am one. Wish you crushed to powder by truck just like all the others pieces of shit that smeared me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone with eyes can see zhihau deliberately left the 5 posts there that dieectly referred to me as whore. And what makes this king think that I should not have privilege to post in URA thread? This is not called targeting me call what?
Zhihau definitely targeted me by selectively not removing the 5 posts that should be removed. And banning me in this URA thread and other threads based on his whims and fancy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow moderator zhihau finally decided to let this KT Latha thread created by others remains whereas my KT Latha thread created on 12 February 2017 was moved to the trash bin. So double standard indeed zhihau. Not called targeting me call what?