• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course good man don't visit whore... but it doesn't mean whore cannot visit good man... like you also, fly your smelly cunt all the way to Johor, India and Iran to let people fuck. You disgusting prostitute.

Old news of malignant cuntard and rectum Malaysians telling malicious lies of me my father my mother based on hot air. Disgusting small cock cottonmouth with prostitute Malaysian mother wife daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small cock cottonmouth mother wife daughters serve Indians and think others are like themselves. Most boring truth! If not true why he assume others to be doing that?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard semaj2357 is a coward. Ask me go police but don't dare give his full name and IC number. His mother wife daughters name are: pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan. Lovely fucking pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan family of semaj2357. Go fucking 24x7 don't be shy.

This siao cheebye is all over the place...
Your cheebye should be nailed to the ground.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
b01ff5ecc0e03345cebc03f956132f9e258d799ad6cd97299636c2fc00655828.gif

He will hack your cheebye into 1/2 after fucking you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap low class filthy Malaysian cottonmouth small cock posts other women photos but protect his cheap whore mother wife daughters photos. That’s how Malaysian Chinese bastards behave. Treat other people like dirt. Treat themselves well only. And shamelessly complain govt bully while ownself big bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap low class filthy Malaysian cottonmouth small cock posts other women photos but protect his cheap whore mother wife daughters photos. That’s how Malaysian Chinese bastards behave. Treat other people like dirt. Treat themselves well only. And shamelessly complain govt bully while ownself big bully.

See? All my words are based on facts hahahaha. No hot air allegations unlike small cock cottonmouth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This siao cheebye is all over the place...
Your cheebye should be nailed to the ground.

Shit spotted! Where’s zhihau? Anyway it should be the other way round that people attacked me all over the place. All good evidence of malicious Malaysians and sinkie dogs stealing slandering and harrassing me non stop.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
ginfreely, don't say the Malaysians lah. I think sinkies also don't like you.

May be best for you to move to China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely, don't say the Malaysians lah. I think sinkies also don't like you.

May be best for you to move to China.

Why I care what sinkies think? These selfish bastards can go to hell. And btw Malaysians don’t just hate me but Singaporeans in general, fueled by jealousy and disparity in the country development in the last 60 years. It’s just that Singaporeans based on the past and think we are still one family lol.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why I care what sinkies think? These selfish bastards can go to hell. And btw Malaysians don’t just hate me but Singaporeans in general.

Har noh. So you hate sinkies (ie you also hate yourself and you are also selfish) and you hate Msians. But you live in Msia.

You must be damn miserable. It is like having a tampon stuck up your anus.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Har noh. So you hate sinkies (ie you also hate yourself and you are also selfish) and you hate Msians. But you live in Msia.

You must be damn miserable. It is like having a tampon stuck up your anus.

Excuse me I am Singaporean not selfish sinkie. I have done enough for sinkies but sinkies have betrayed me. I hate Malaysians and sinkies but I don’t owe them anything. Only they owe me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Excuse me I am Singaporean not selfish sinkie. I have done enough for sinkies but sinkies have betrayed me. I hate Malaysians and sinkies but I don’t owe them anything. Only they owe me.

What they owe you? How would you like them to repay you? BTW, you really so old ar? 1960s time you were already around?

Eh if you so old ar.....better let go liao lah. Going to up lorry already no need bear so many grudges. Go enjoy lah. Travel to Japan. People there very polite one. Radiation no scared liao cos you going to up lorry already.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they owe you? How would you like them to repay you? BTW, you really so old ar? 1960s time you were already around?

Eh if you so old ar.....better let go liao lah. Going to up lorry already no need bear so many grudges. Go enjoy lah. Travel to Japan. People there very polite one. Radiation no scared liao cos you going to up lorry already.

They owe me my innocence my faith my peace my everything. They made me see how evil ugly and malicious humans are. They will repay me when their bodies get crushed by a container truck. That’s what these thieves slanderers and harrassers should pay back for their crimes.