• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The day you decided to attack another woman using nipple is the day your mother wife daughters deserved to be attacked in return. Proven filthy Malaysians treat others like dirt but expect their victims to be cordial to them. Self entitled evil bastards. Post your mother wife daughters nipped here you Malaysian Indian small cock coward criminal!
You are sliding back into your unhealthy state of mind again. All this anger, bitterness and the use of profanities is not becoming of an older lady such as yourself. Take some meds and calm down. We can continue our little chat when you get better. Oh I will let you in on a little secret, I am actually half negro. You know the length and girth of the negro penis is legendary, right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are sliding back into your unhealthy state of mind again. All this anger, bitterness and the use of profanities is not becoming of an older lady such as yourself. Take some meds and calm down. We can continue our little chat when you get better. Oh I will let you in on a little secret, I am actually half negro. You know the length and girth of the negro penis is legendary, right?

No need to use insinuating insults. That is proven malicious Malaysian way to become winner by sexual harrassment. I am damn calm now to be able to see through the filthy and evil Malaysians like you. Took me a long time as I have too much faith in human but forget there are vicious dogs that look like humans aka you Malaysian Indian. You dog think that you get away with your heinus crimes on me but a container truck is waiting to drop onto your whole family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Malaysian glockman think that I am still the same innocent person that joined the forum seven years ago to buy a stupid house in JB and thought so high of them as intelligent and nice people only to find out the hard way they are educated savages with no morals no conscience and look at his disgusting act innocent ways to insult and attack me. My wild accusations of malicious Malaysians? My foot!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Malaysian glockman think that I am still the same innocent person that joined the forum seven years ago to buy a stupid house in JB and thought so high of them as intelligent and nice people only to find out the hard way they are educated savages with no morals no conscience and look at his disgusting act innocent ways to insult and attack me. My wild accusations of malicious Malaysians? My foot!

It’s funny Malaysian dogs like glockman feel so entitled to trample and bully me. It’s time malicious Malaysians be shamed for their shameful behavior and shameless acts!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is I am not at all attractive and sexy and that’s why I am sure there are malicious Malaysian black hand stealing slandering and harrassing me behind. Not only this sinkie malay whistled, I have been hearing whistling from my malicious Malaysian neighbor and surrounding houses renovation workers. Really low class criminal behavior. The whistling only stopped when I shouted into the air that Malaysian thieves like to whistle!
Oh dear, I can't resist asking (
redface-gif.40438
), did you really do that in your real life? :eek: o_O

Yesterday even got one low class sinkie Malay thief that harrassed me by whistling when I was queuing for bus. I am not whether it’s him as the whistling stopped as soon as I turned back and there were people in other queues nearby. I turned forward again and the whistling started again and I turned back it stopped again. I looked at all the people in the queues and stared hard at them and no more whistling again .
It might well be him (even though you also admitted that you are not sure and, therefore, I think you should not have said "harrassed me" right from the start in your very first sentence), but there's also a good chance, or at least a possibility, that he was whistling at someone else or because of some other reason, especially since you are "not at all attractive and sexy", right?
confused-gif.40552

Last edited:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
The German phrase Die reinste Freude ist die Schadenfreude roughly as "the purest joy comes when we view the misfortune of others."

There is no translation that expresses the real meaning of Schadenfreude. Some dictionaries mention “mischievousness” and “malicious joy” as the English equivalent, but real German Schadenfreude is more than that. It means really taking delight in another’s misfortune. So every German child knows the meaning of “Die reinste Freude ist die Schadenfreude” – the purest joy is gloating. “Schaden” means damage and “Freude” means joy.

http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-does...chadenfreude-translate-to-in-english/10889829

jiuhu siaocheebye release from mental house liao? suddenly got craving for german sausage. faster go give a pack of german shepherds fuck your dirty asshole

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiuhu siaocheebye release from mental house liao? suddenly got craving for german sausage. faster go give a pack of german shepherds fuck your dirty asshole

Your post is already solid proof of schadenfreude. You get malicious joy out of spewing malicious falsehoods of me. Your mother wife daughters like German sausages in their dirty assholes indeed.