• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had deleted your rants, they go into the rubbish heap.

If you can't find it there, then it's unlikely my work :p:p:p

No they did go into that rubbish coalition thread with no head no tail, all threads all posts lumped together. Exactly like what you did all this while. So many smiles I guess you are very happy inside that you managed to influence a stupid sinkie to your dark side.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing I learned is sinkies are not worth helping. I remember some years ago I spoke up for froggy against scroobal. Not for anything just for justice. And scroobal has been attacking me using his clones due to this reason. So shocking indeed that now froggy is so blind to injustice and become a big bully himself thinking it’s fun to close and move all my threads in such brutal unjust and oppressive manner.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
220m of what? sperm count? if true wish you the best in getting someone to go raw in you.

That title of thread was to tell the moderator bullying me blatantly closing and moving all my valid threads for no rhyme and reasons that I got to go to focus on real positive human behavior while he and the other negative malicious shit here can win by bullying. 220m or 22m or 2m or 200k or 2k or 200 donation when I die doesn’t matter as whatever dollars plus my time spent on volunteering is definitely one billion times more contribution to society than evil sinkie , Malaysian and Indian criminals THAT turned a blind eye to crimes, steal slander and harrass and bully others and call themselves winners. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you think this thread remains out of my 50 protest threads as froggy was blatantly killing all my threads for no reasons ? Sinkie moderator thinks that 220m is impossible and silly and fit his agenda to cast me as mad. That’s so sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopeless sinkies indeed to join with foreigners to bully me. FYI my teeth is dead and changing color from a fall as a child. It will become black one day. No visit to dentist will help except fake teeth. Happy for this information? Got my photos to spread to me?

Why all my valid posts about the rich neighbor having three cars stealing car park space removed by froggy but not this one? Malicious negative shit want to use this to twist it to what malicious shit about me or rejoicing in me having one dead teeth after a fall? No worries you malicious shit and all your teeth will turn to dust earlier than me and burn in hell!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
220million kisses and hugs to my love ginnylovely ... Wo Ai Ni :smile:

Please reciprocate my unconditional love for you...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Stop accusing her of spamming please. I like reading her threads and posts. Why discriminate her and lock her threads or worse, send to the rubbish dump.

Ginlovely, Wo Ai Ni. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
coollogo_com-22465117.gif

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chow chee bye moderator.. Fuck all of you.. fucking Indians just like what my ginlovely say..Fuck you..