• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
altogether now!!! huat ah!!!

Caught you finally show face. Don’t next time pretend don’t know which moderator moved all my threads without valid reasons into no head no tail coalition thread and people call me mad becos no head no tail all combined. You are the one that deleted my Anne Scheiber thread then using the blatant excuse of spam and yet pretends don’t remember. Coward malicious jiuhukia liar. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha coward malicious liar zhihau is caught! The one that deleted my Anne scheiber thread using blatant invalid reason of spam and then pretend can’t remember. Typical malicious jiuhukia that can lie without batting an eyelid. Pui!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If I had deleted your rants, they go into the rubbish heap.

If you can't find it there, then it's unlikely my work :p:p:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It’s me and I’m so bored reading such trolling and spams so so bored

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s me and I’m so bored reading such trolling and spams so so bored

So why are you not bored reading cottonmouth filthy shit smearing me all these months? And why didn’t you jump out to admit you deleted Anne Scheiber thread using spam as an excuse when I asked? Scared of looking bad! Everyone can see my threads are not spams. I have specifically called them Malaysian Chinese Malaysian Indians and India Indians to match the truth status so that people know the ugly truths are talking about these thieves slanderers and harrassers.

You know something about sinkies that I realized after this few years? Sinkies love foreigners and even reading about ugly truths of them harming Singaporean are considered spam and bored while jiuhukia slandering malicious lies of a Singaporean is considered holy truth and fertilizer for your stupid brains! Anyway you think it is funny to bully me like that closing and moving all threads without rhyme and reason hiding behind your moderator status? What a shameful behavior. Hopeless sinkie! Pui!

Last edited: