• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wonder what Ginfreely looks like

She can't be young for sure. But she is also not into her sixties.

If you watch the Star Awards tonight, she is probably in the same batch as Xiang Yun. Does she look like her ? On the outside , maybe.

G.bye is an old cunt in her 40s, typical menopausal lao cheebye who's too young to die, too old to fuck. All she can do is to flash her nipples to get attention sometimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many tua pao sian here acting blur after doing evil, including moderator zhihau, the biggest tua pao sian calling others tua pao sian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many sexual harassment and defamation posts of me here. Sinkies have no shame to keep quiet seeing evil bullying woman non-stop. No wonder deserved to suffer injustice themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

G.bye is an old cunt in her 40s, typical menopausal lao cheebye who's too young to die, too old to fuck. All she can do is to flash her nipples to get attention sometimes.

Your PCB mother below 40s? Whatever you said applies to your mudlander slut mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau is apparently your daotao. Another sexual harassment and defamation liar post of me having daotao is not removed by zhihau while my multiple posts merely stating the truth of the Korean bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologise is removed again and again. Yeah the two of you must be male slut and daotao relationship.

Zhihau where are you? Want to come here and say loud loud again my posts deserved to go to rubbish bins while such Cottonmouth male slut posts deserved to remain here?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many sexual harassment and defamation posts of me here. Sinkies have no shame to keep quiet seeing evil bullying woman non-stop. No wonder deserved to suffer injustice themselves.

Sinkies you think i am acting victim? Think again. If you are blind to injustice of others, what right you have to complain of others doing injustice to you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau where are you? Want to come here and say loud loud again my posts deserved to go to rubbish bins while such Cottonmouth male slut posts deserved to remain here?

Which part i said here is not the truth zhihau? Are you not protecting male slut Cottonmouth? Are you this male slut daotao? Mudlander hypocrite liar are always saying others what they are themselves, all proven from bitch slut whore to mistress.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let G.bye spread her legs and shine a spotlight inside, give the slut all the limelight and bake her cgbye at the same time.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

attention-whore_o_154167.jpg

Attention seeking fuckslut...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cottonmouth male slut is sure posting many sexual harassment and defamation posts to bully woman non-stop but come to man hoter challenging him only he diam diam like a mouse. Exactly like my Han Chinese traitor dog mudlander Chinese neighbours behaving like mouse in front of other race but bully me viciously.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

attention-whore_o_154167.jpg

Attention seeking fuckslut...

Mudlander Han Chinese traitor dogs bully me and i fight back and yet the male slut Cottonmouth got the cheek to label me attention seeking whore. That's how shameless mudlander Chinese bastards are, they think they are entitled to bully people and people should keep quiet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau where are you hiding in your tua pao sian hole? I thought you were so quick to keep removing my posts just stating truth of Korean bastard apologising for sexual harassment and defamation of IU?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop calling Zhihau in that whiny slutty voice lah, you are not his fucking type....

You are too old, too chow, too sag, too dry. Only your ah Neh dao tao can fuck you like a toilet bowl.

Dog fuck you. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau finally moved this thread here after i highlighted how big tua pao sian he is to say my posts deserved moved to rubbish bin while Cottonmouth male slut sexual harassment and defamation posts of me having daotao and all the filthy lies were remaining​ in the courtyard.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

He can move your head and your cheebye to the incinerator also, since you got no use for either. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop calling Zhihau in that whiny slutty voice lah, you are not his fucking type....

You are too old, too chow, too sag, too dry. Only your ah Neh dao tao can fuck you like a toilet bowl.

Dog fuck you. :biggrin:

You Han Chinese traitor dog is obviously a product of Han Chinese traitor dog and bitch family. Dog fuck your mother and daotao fuck your mother and that's why you accused me of having daotao based on hot air. Shameless mudlander Chinese male slut!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau finally moved this thread here after i highlighted how big tua pao sian he is to say my posts deserved moved to rubbish bin while Cottonmouth male slut sexual harassment and defamation posts of me having daotao and all the filthy lies were remaining​ in the courtyard.

Zhihau is Cottonmouth male slut daotao!