• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wonder what Ginfreely looks like

have ah. lala hsu from I'm a singer season 4 is fat and very attractive. smooth skin and alluring eyes hard to find for a fattie.

maxresdefault.jpg

your standard very high, she where got fat.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your standard very high, she where got fat.

she doesn't appear to be fat from photos but on tv shows u can see she is very short and broad in ratio is fat. imagine u replace the face with Ginny.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

have ah. lala hsu from I'm a singer season 4 is fat and very attractive. smooth skin and alluring eyes hard to find for a fattie.

maxresdefault.jpg

She is ba chai, not fat. Compared to your usual slim waist girl, of course she is considered fat. You should also check the ratio of your wide screen LED panel. Use that conventional CRT screen ratio.

Ac5E-fxesftx9973131.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She can't be young for sure. But she is also not into her sixties.

If you watch the Star Awards tonight, she is probably in the same batch as Xiang Yun. Does she look like her ? On the outside , maybe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That Vagina face .............

Her ah neh daotao said sometimes he not sure where's her mouth, where's her cheebye.......

Zhihau is apparently your daotao. Another sexual harassment and defamation liar post of me having daotao is not removed by zhihau while my multiple posts merely stating the truth of the Korean bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologise is removed again and again. Yeah the two of you must be male slut and daotao relationship.