• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

i go see my doctor today and ask for some sleeping pills for travel. he gave me 5. then I by the way ask him..."doc, you know what is nric berginity test?". doc stare at me and say "huh?". I said to test if a woman is bergin lah. he laff, and said, don't fool around with him. hehe he...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i go see my doctor today and ask for some sleeping pills for travel. he gave me 5. then I by the way ask him..."doc, you know what is nric berginity test?". doc stare at me and say "huh?". I said to test if a woman is bergin lah. he laff, and said, don't fool around with him. hehe he...

Another repeated LIES that have been answered before. Pui! Btw I don't mind subject myself to humiliating virginity test if I can send you mudlander bastard bullies to jail.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...bH6HY8hmxt6ywgPEg&sig2=4KmXg8T3IwEFpI7AE4_mRg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Virginity test is to shine a torch light into the mouth...

If you see light coming out from the cheebye, means she's a virgin...

If no light means she's a fucking slut bag whore cunt who has been fucked many times, her pussy is filled with sperms till the light cannot shine through.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i go see my doctor today and ask for some sleeping pills for travel. He gave me 5. Then i by the way ask him..."doc, you know what is nric berginity test?". Doc stare at me and say "huh?". I said to test if a woman is bergin lah. He laff, and said, don't fool around with him. Hehe he...

:d

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Virginity test is to shine a torch light into the mouth...

If you see light coming out from the cheebye, means she's a virgin...

If no light means she's a fucking slut bag whore cunt who has been fucked many times, her pussy is filled with sperms till the light cannot shine through.

See everyone? COWARD Mudlander liar bastards are like that. Kena caught telling lies slandering others just act blur and continue to tell more lies. YOU FUCKING COWARD cottonmouth that chicken out of notary public certification and don't even dare to take selfie holding the NRIC is double confirmed shameless mudlander con man liar bastard. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

See everyone? COWARD Mudlander liar bastards are like that. Kena caught telling lies slandering others just act blur and continue to tell more lies. YOU FUCKING COWARD cottonmouth that chicken out of notary public certification and don't even dare to take selfie holding the NRIC is double confirmed shameless mudlander con man liar bastard. Pui!

Hold your mother's phua cheebye and take photo!
You can prove your virginity by taking a photo of your phuacheebye spread wide together with your fuck face. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now everyone can see you cottonmouth mudlander con man kena caught and still no conscience and no shame and spewing rubbish non stop. Lowest order of human beings indeed. Barbarians with zero conscience. Proven and chopped so many times. Pui!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am still perturbed by sister gin's suggestion of a nric virginity test. today I asked doctor, doctor tell me don't fool around. still dissatisfied, I googled. i realised that no virginity test is going to be foolproof. the reason is simple. virginity is determined by presence of sister gin's hymen, via a gynological examination of her cheebai. but what if sister gin cheats?!? i mean, she can easily go for a hymenorrhaphy or hymenoplasty, and via this hyemn reconstruction surgery, she can easily claim to be virgin lor. i also wonder why sister gin as a woman talk about virginity test. amnesty international in fact listed virginity test as a violation against woman's honour and also a violation of human rights!

a toast to sister gin's nric berginity test... hehe

like a bergin, hey
touched for the very first time
like a virgin
with your heartbeat
Next to mine
Whoa
Whoa, ah
Whoa
you're so fine
and you're mine
i'll be yours
'till the end of time
'cause you made me feel
Yeah, you…

cheers! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't I already tell you? I am willing to sacrifice my human rights to put you mudlander conman liar bastards in jail. Hey you are insulting me as cheating. Don't bluff lah, whether is natural or surgery the doctor can't tell on examination? Cannot be. Don't insult the intelligence of people here. Anyway take the NRIC virginity test challenge now YOU semaj2357 clone. I got lots of your past posts slandering me to throw you to jail too. Pui!

i am still perturbed by sister gin's suggestion of a nric virginity test. today I asked doctor, doctor tell me don't fool around. still dissatisfied, I googled. i realised that no virginity test is going to be foolproof. the reason is simple. virginity is determined by presence of sister gin's hymen, via a gynological examination of her cheebai. but what if sister gin cheats?!? i mean, she can easily go for a hymenorrhaphy or hymenoplasty, and via this hyemn reconstruction surgery, she can easily claim to be virgin lor. i also wonder why sister gin as a woman talk about virginity test. amnesty international in fact listed virginity test as a violation against woman's honour and also a violation of human rights!

a toast to sister gin's nric berginity test... hehe

like a bergin, hey
touched for the very first time
like a virgin
with your heartbeat
Next to mine
Whoa
Whoa, ah
Whoa
you're so fine
and you're mine
i'll be yours
'till the end of time
'cause you made me feel
Yeah, you…

cheers! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been covered before. COWARD con man cottonmouth chicken out from notary public office and don't even dare to take a selfie with the NRIC he posted yesterday. Sia suay Lang mudlander con man psychopath liar caught and chopped a CHEAT. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Beaty and Emma Watson's bleah Tits!

A bunch of sia suay Lang 变态useless and shameless loser men cannot win a single woman by proper method and have to post 变态photos and videos turning this forum into a public toilet indeed.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

150623102422-05-japan-virgins-textbook-1-super-169.jpg

do you need this?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

No doctor will be able to certify if this madwoman is a virgin.

Why?

Because too smelly, they cannot go near.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!
COWARD! COWARD! COWARD!
Cottonmouth COWARD mudlander bastard face is chopped a confirmed CHEAT!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Semaj2357 take up the NRIC virginity test challenge or you dog shut up and go. Don't be like the other shameless mudlander bastard cottonmouth acting blur and telling more shameless lies after caught a CHEAT. Why are mudlander liar bastard bullies so coward so shameless and with zero conscience?