• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Now everyone can see the true colours of chootchiew, think about how he was acting nice last time really can make one puke. Now you know why mudlander liar bastards always accuse others of portraying and acting nice and kind, they are like that themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And who still want to disagree with me on my exchange with leongsam that he allowed evil to flourish in this forum? In the past, all these sadist photos and videos would have been deleted by the moderators. How can leongsam, zhihau and current moderators be so shameless to do nothing to delete such photos? Do you feel shiok to see women being stripped and slapped like that? Only an evil forum will allow this.

Clearly cottonmouth is the mudlander psychopath Sinkie clone that I have always said he is. All his photos and videos humiliating women have proven it beyond doubt.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Yeah people thought I drink gin freely too just becos of my nick that has nothing to do with it. Anyway I realised from all these office and internet bullying that there is no gender equality in life or in cyberspace. Men should be thankful for their male privilege and not complain about AWARE and laws protecting women. Apparently it's not enough protection yet as there has been no justice for me.

Yeah and many think I'm a chink just because I use "leong" in my nick.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And who still want to disagree with me on my exchange with leongsam that he allowed evil to flourish in this forum? In the past, all these sadist photos and videos would have been deleted by the moderators. How can leongsam, zhihau and current moderators be so shameless to do nothing to delete such photos? Do you feel shiok to see women being stripped and slapped like that? Only an evil forum will allow this.

Clearly cottonmouth is the mudlander psychopath Sinkie clone that I have always said he is. All his photos and videos humiliating women have proven it beyond doubt.

tumblr_ncbxt2pbIv1tmc6gao1_500.gif

Wahahahahah hahaha haha wahahaha

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I asked my friend what is ntuc virginity test and he said simi nric lai de. haha.. got bergin nric meh? I said to him he should take his pink nric and stuff it into his girlfriend cheebai and see if it changes color. if change to blur, means consperm pr. WhahahahahahahahHa..

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I asked my friend what is ntuc virginity test and he said simi nric lai de. haha.. got bergin nric meh? I said to him he should take his pink nric and stuff it into his girlfriend cheebai and see if it changes color. if change to blur, means consperm pr. WhahahahahahahahHa..

Whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha.
Suck cock again

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I got shot and this is what I learned"

It will be a joy to see a mad-old-sick-slut like vaginafreely gets stripped naked, slapped, degraded, strangled and her pussy impaled like a sex sow. :biggrin:

tumblr_obkn4tFcrA1u0i0qzo1_400.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the mad whore is also known as the toilet bowl of India.
She likes to stay in men's toilet .....
This depraved sickslut filthy cunt. :biggrin:

tumblr_n9vwu1El621tpse54o1_500.gif

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah people thought I drink gin freely too just becos of my nick that has nothing to do with it. Anyway I realised from all these office and internet bullying that there is no gender equality in life or in cyberspace. Men should be thankful for their male privilege and not complain about AWARE and laws protecting women. Apparently it's not enough protection yet as there has been no justice for me.

Again, you showed your stupidity. Cyber bullying? Just shut the computer or change your nick and you are a new born again.

B3lW2GICQAAGfiX.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

COWARD chicken out and no guts to go notary public office tomorrow? So shameless COWARD liar didn't fulfil the terms still dare to tell lies that others didn't fulfil terms. My terms have been the same since day one - post your NRIC certified by notary public before I go do virginity test and post results. If not flatearther would have come out and post otherwise for sure by now. He (or you son of slut) loves to paint my character black too.

Where's that COWARD mudlander slanderer cottonmouth? Notary public office already closed. COWARD chicken out of going to notary public. You cottonmouth is chicken calling others chicken, son of slut calling others slut. COWARD LIAR go take a selfie now of yourself holding that NRIC you posted yesterday infront of you! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again, you showed your stupidity. Cyber bullying? Just shut the computer or change your nick and you are a new born again.

B3lW2GICQAAGfiX.jpg

How can you trivialise cyberbullying as if it's nothing? There are so many cases of people who committed suicide due to cyberbullying. Just becos I am strong and still alive doesn't mean it's nothing OK.

And that's exactly what is male privilege to trample women with lies and insults and stolen pics and trivialise it to nothing and say women should just walk away while men continue with evil. This is as good as legalising rape. Pui!