• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Your above statement shows that you are a retard. Gang rape you on internet? LOL!.... For all you know they might just be women and for all we know you might just be a guy pretending to be a woman. IF you don't know what I am implying, then you are a fucking retard! LOL!...

Yeah they can be low class women too like KT Latha who slandered others whom she didn't like as slut. And you didn't know my identity was posted by a JB cockroach in living in JB forum with my full name and NRIC number and slandering me a bitch slut whore mistress? And cockroaches from the whole world then bullied me using these lies to justify their bullying. Not gang raped by mudlander bastards then called what?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your ugly nipples will be sliced off as well before all your Indian fans from facebook will zoom in and gang rape every hole of yours. Fuck till your 7 holes all bleed. :biggrin:

slice off like chinese sausage lup cheong and stir fried with claypot rice and salted fish......mmmmmhhhhh derricious!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

slice off like chinese sausage lup cheong and stir fried with claypot rice and salted fish......mmmmmhhhhh derricious!!!

Sliced off your collie class-in-agreement lup Cheong and mince it with cottonmouth and steffychun rotten and evil long tongue. Altogether feed to the pigs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

Where is your virginity report, you fucking slut! :biggrin:
Spread your fucking legs and zoom your fucking lens in for a shot of your chow hai, you fucking siao cheebye!

COWARD chicken out and no guts to go notary public office tomorrow? So shameless COWARD liar didn't fulfil the terms still dare to tell lies that others didn't fulfil terms. My terms have been the same since day one - post your NRIC certified by notary public before I go do virginity test and post results. If not flatearther would have come out and post otherwise for sure by now. He (or you son of slut) loves to paint my character black too.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

can use commissioner for oaths?
why you insist on notary public only?
need notarial certificate or not?
must academy of law certify it as well?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went buy liurain just now. got one laoghey also buying. he ask for virgin liurain. liurain seller tell laoghey to stuff the liurain husks into his asshole

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

can use commissioner for oaths?
why you insist on notary public only?
need notarial certificate or not?
must academy of law certify it as well?

That's my terms. Take it or leave it. Btw I have not issued you the challenge YET. I have issued to only some who have been insulting me nonstop although you semaj2357 have been insulting me alot too in the past but not using this ahnehs clone.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Wow can spam lies to bully people to this extent and yet not banned at all. How shameless are leongsam and moderators to ban me.

why.jpg

Why why , secret moderator tell me why.
沒 有 辦 法 做 乖 乖
我 暗 罵 我 這 晚 變 得 太 壞

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the taxi stand got one aunty in front of me in the queue. her cheebai very smelly and like got come mensus. the cheebai so chow machiam rotting smell, and got maggots come out. knn, no money buy listerine wash her chow cheebai.

That aunty is you semaj2357 smelly mudlander bitch CCB mother wife daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

why.jpg

Why why , secret moderator tell me why.
沒 有 辦 法 做 乖 乖
我 暗 罵 我 這 晚 變 得 太 壞

So said the shameless mudlander COWARD LIAR that dare not take the NRIC virginity test challenge. Why so shameless mudlander? Why keep repeating LIES? Why so COWARD?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you saying you not telling lies of me? So I am mistress of who? Pray tell. And what is holding you back from taking the NRIC test challenge. COWARD mudlander liar bastard tell lies some more dare to say you are not lying.

See everyone? No answer from bastard chootchiew of who I am a mistress of. All these mudlander liar bastards deserved to have their slandering long tongues BBQ.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wendy can strip naked at notary public office tomorrow and invite all the indians there to fuck your mumbai at the entrance while they nibble your black nipples.

You can add all the 8000 ah nehs on facebook so that they will know where to find your CB again. All these horny ah nehs will grease your filthy mumbai with margarine and flip it inside out like a prata. :biggrin:

Prepare your pussy tonight, all these men will fuck you till you bleed tomorrow. :biggrin:

original.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD LIAR chicken out going to notary public office tomorrow and change topic to Indians? You COWARD mudlander liar bastard can prepare to go to jail for calling me a prostitute and be stripped naked and gangraped in all holes.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And this is the so-called gender equality in cyberspace by some shameless men: tell lies and insulting women when useless and shameless men cannot win by proper way.

Can I have your A1 English opinion of what is a opinion :confused:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This ah neh dao tao slutbag should have a melon stuffed up her smelly hole. :biggrin:

I mean what kind of cheap slut would be a dao tao for ahneh?? what a filthy slut/whore with big nipples..