• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

11303.jpg

Yucks. ...Puke..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

i-can-t-lie-o-s.gif

You bastard coward liar slandering me non stop calling me mistress slut. Sorry but I can't lie.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aid1728164-728px-Write-a-Police-Report-Step-1-Version-2.jpg

Went to polis make leeport for Internet bully.

Ah jah jer? ?? Jangan lawatan forum lah :*:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

100km, I suspect the cheap slut is trying to get her name in his will. That's why she can deliver her chow hai all the way there to smoke him.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
a woman that has a unbroken hymen always wanting to tear it to experience what she has never experienced before, not for pleasure but wanting to know whether the grass is greener the other side, but after tearing it, she realise that it should be done for pleasure and not to prove a point. life is like that, want and want but not knowing what is the true meaning of life.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
a woman that has a unbroken hymen always wanting to tear it to experience what she has never experienced before, not for pleasure but wanting to know whether the grass is greener the other side, but after tearing it, she realise that it should be done for pleasure and not to prove a point. life is like that, want and want but not knowing what is the true meaning of life.

Fuck your mother sour cream cheese bye lah.
Go suck cock n lick your mother cheebye

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "I got shot and this is what I learned"

I already said and explained many times and you didn't bother to read and now come and talk rubbish. I challenge these bastards insulting me a slut to post their NRIC certified by notary public here and I will go do a virginity test and post the results here. Simple challenge but none of the insulting bastards in the long list dare to take it up. COWARD bastard bullies they are so shameless to still spew lies.

siao just post your virginity results here why ask anyone to post their nric and you brought up 8 nicks so you need 8 nric before you post the results?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I got shot and this is what I learned"

siao just post your virginity results here why ask anyone to post their nric and you brought up 8 nicks so you need 8 nric before you post the results?

SIAO is you who think I owe you all to post the results. Go read my post on KT Latha how this thing came about. I don't owe you all but I don't mind challenging coward bastards who insult me a slut to post their NRIC certified by notary public and I go do virginity test and post results here. Fair and square deal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Semaj2357 did you lose your pants in gambling and so turned to bullying women like me? Btw what you said is not true for me.