• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I got shot and this is what I learned"

What a positive video by a brave girl who was shot in a robbery that was wasted on a bunch of shameless mudlander bullies that will never learn. This proves they have zero conscience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

No need to insinuate and insult me fake virgin bitch slut mistress whore. Just take the NRIC virginity test challenge or shut up you dogs and go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her rancid vag smells like a dead cat coated with blue cheese. Be careful not to break her slutty hymen, if not all the spiders will crawl out. :biggrin:

So say the shameless coward with a stinky filthy mouth spewing all lies that should be shot and learn and not the brave girl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shameless mudlander really can tell lies with no shame. I hope Cambridge o level sue this website and you to bankruptcy. And coward no need to paw leongsam as wise. Fake virgin or not just take the NRIC virginity test challenge. COWARD liar dare not take challenge yet shameless accuse others as fake virgin true slut.

pray tell what is the NRIC virginity test? Revealing one's nric doesn't prove or disprove he/she is a virgin unless the person is like below 11 for a male and maybe 3 for a female since a female can have sex with a male with or without her consent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My list of COWARD mudlander bastard bullies that dare not take up NRIC virginity test challenge and yet open their rancid filthy mouth spewing lies to insult me is very long too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

pray tell what is the NRIC virginity test? Revealing one's nric doesn't prove or disprove he/she is a virgin unless the person is like below 11 for a male and maybe 3 for a female since a female can have sex with a male with or without her consent.

I already said and explained many times and you didn't bother to read and now come and talk rubbish. I challenge these bastards insulting me a slut to post their NRIC certified by notary public here and I will go do a virginity test and post the results here. Simple challenge but none of the insulting bastards in the long list dare to take it up. COWARD bastard bullies they are so shameless to still spew lies.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already said and explained many times and you didn't bother to read and now come and talk rubbish. I challenge these bastards insulting me a slut to post their NRIC certified by notary public here and I will go do a virginity test and post the results here. Simple challenge but none of the insulting bastards in the long list dare to take it up. COWARD bastard bullies they are so shameless to still spew lies.

Liddat?

maxresdefault.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtf my thread on positive video of brave girl shot by robbers also get moved here wholesale. Zhihau is a bastard moderator.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Why is this thread still here? Move it wholesale to the rubbish bin too lah. My thread on positive video of brave girl get shot also got moved wholesale there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, who cares if you are a virgin? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who cares whether you care I am a virgin but you have no right to insult me or anyone a slut. COWARD liar bastard dare not take the NRIC virginity test challenge then you dog shut up and go. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless coward mudlander liar bastards are so full of self entitlement to insult others got the cheek to think I care whether they think I am a virgin as long as they keep their filthy mouth shut. These shameless people are the conceited ones to think they have the right to slander others a slut and get away with it.