• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ask moderator: why is chigger banned but not ralders?

No you are not. I am English literature A1 standard and I know you are not leongsam from what you have written.

I'm musically inclined and I know this song suit you for this thread.

Why Why Tell Me Why
夜 會 令 禁 忌 分 解
引致淑女暗裏也想變壞
Why Why Tell Me Why
沒 有 辦 法 做 乖 乖
我 暗 罵 我 這 晚 變 得 太 壞

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you, thank you :smile::smile::smile:

Can you go ban chootchiew? He is spamming and repeating what he earlier posted in post #2386 when I already replied him on that. Spamming Lies some more.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you go ban chootchiew? He is spamming and repeating what he earlier posted in post #2386 when I already replied him on that. Spamming Lies some more.

Just one question.
Why is there a whole list of people wants u go away.
Don't reply straight away.
Give it a little thought.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I'm musically inclined and I know this song suit you for this thread.

Why Why Tell Me Why
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
??????????
Why Why Tell Me Why
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Anita has a good voice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just one question.
Why is there a whole list of people wants u go away.
Don't reply straight away.
Give it a little thought.

Yeah whole list of mudlander bastard bullies want me to go away, including you. They/you think this forum is their/your gangland and I am the victim of gangland.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I stand by what I say: her presence here is a breathe of fresh air (sic: in her lucid intervals)

I am always lucid and more lucid than you. You are power abuser moderator blinded by power and ignore chootchiew spamming and some more fan the lies with a video.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't you agree Anita has a good voice?

What has that got to do with the issue of chootchiew spamming lies? Btw the movement of this ask moderator thread to here for nothing is another injustice that you did to me.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What has that got to do with the issue of chootchiew spamming lies? Btw the movement of this ask moderator thread to here for nothing is another injustice that you did to me.

Jb got psychiatrist?