• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Ask moderator: why is chigger banned but not ralders?

And why no answer by moderators? Shameless double standard hypocrite bully moderators.

Here's your answer -

You can fuck the hell out of here if you are not happy. By remaining here when you are not happy makes you shameless and no back bone.

shoo shoo shoo fuck off! fuck off!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here's your answer -

You can fuck the hell out of here if you are not happy. By remaining here when you are not happy makes you shameless and no back bone.

Well said.greatly appreciate.
**Clap** **clap**clap***

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Beaty and Emma Watson's bleah Tits!

Liberal only applies when it is willing party and does not intrude into other people privacy. Not when a forum allows stolen pics to be posted like in the Meleka Datin thread as what your moderator did.

All ask u fuck off.
Why u shameless still here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here's your answer -

Hey see my reply in the Emma Watson thread. I am justice seeker and unofficial moderator of you shameless bullies who are the shameless ones, not me. And you are the one with no back bone declaring so many times you want to leave forever but always come back.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Hey see my reply in the Emma Watson thread. I am justice seeker and unofficial moderator of you shameless bullies who are the shameless ones, not me. And you are the one with no back bone declaring so many times you want to leave forever but always come back.

Why did you post an off topic message in the Emma Watson thread in the first place? This proves what a damned nuisance you are in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did you post an off topic message in the Emma Watson thread in the first place? This proves what a damned nuisance you are in this forum.

No I didn't. I supported johnny333 post that Emma Watson does not need to rely on her looks and called steffychun and the rest insulting her jealous losers. How come this is called irrelevant and damned nuisance when it's the truth?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This bitch is getting crazier by the minute.She needs another good dose of medication time.mods when is the next medication time coming?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This bitch is getting crazier by the minute.She needs another good dose of medication time.mods when is the next medication time coming?

Bastard bullies want to silence me to hide the truth again. Ban me FOREVER!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hey all, why bully ah gin? let her stay and have her fun. i am not trying to be good guy here but you all should not bully char bor.:mad:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey all, why bully ah gin? let her stay and have her fun. i am not trying to be good guy here but you all should not bully char bor.:mad:

Fuck off old fat pig gay..
Gan your mother cheebye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes you are right. Only useless and shameless men will use their filthy mouth to bully char bor to win.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only shameless mentally ill refused to accept reality

ah bro, dun say like that to her. go make an observation around you. many women around her age going thru the same thing. i too know of women like that, not directing at ah gin but it is a fact. they going thru some hormonal change in their body. menopause etc.

"tough... weep." do i sound like some ministar?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah bro, dun say like that to her. go make an observation around you. many women around her age going thru the same thing. i too know of women like that, not directing at ah gin but it is a fact. they going thru some hormonal change in their body. menopause etc.

I am perfectly sane but the evil mudlander bastards are portraying me mad to cover up their crime.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fark off fat pig.
Fucking chebye sour phua cheebye grapes