• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: why is chigger banned but not ralders?

i think you both should go on a date at starbucks coffee in town. haha...lol.:biggrin:

I think u should stuff a pineapple into your rotten ass.
N fark off.fucking cheebye sour grapes mother cheebye

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

And why didn't the moderator answer my question on how long will chigger be banned? I recall this question was answered when other people asked how long I would be banned. Whereas my same question for chigger ban duration was even deleted and totally ignored.

For the records:

I placed the month-long ban on you and it's my prerogative to share the ban info with those who raised queries.
I'm not answerable for bans not placed by me.

Regarding the movement of posts, the posts are just going to where they belong :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the records:

I placed the month-long ban on you and it's my prerogative to share the ban info with those who raised queries.
I'm not answerable for bans not placed by me.

Regarding the movement of posts, the posts are just going to where they belong :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So chigger's ban was done by the secret moderator. Looks like only leongsam knows who is the other double standard hypocrite moderator. Why so no transparency and so much darkness in this forum with so much double standard?

Regarding the movement of posts, obviously unjust and not where they belong. Like in the dead German thread when only my posts replying to slanderer's post were repeatedly moved while the slanderer post remains.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So chigger's ban was done by the secret moderator. Looks like only leongsam knows who is the other double standard hypocrite moderator. Why so no transparency and so much darkness in this forum with so much double standard?

Regarding the movement of posts, obviously unjust and not where they belong. Like in the dead German thread when only my posts replying to slanderer's post were repeatedly moved while the slanderer post remains.

I recommend you to sing this .

Why Why Tell Me Why
夜 會 令 禁 忌 分 解
引致淑女暗裏也想變壞
Why Why Tell Me Why
沒 有 辦 法 做 乖 乖
我 暗 罵 我 這 晚 變 得 太 壞

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I recommend you to sing this .

Why Why Tell Me Why
夜 會 令 禁 忌 分 解
引致淑女暗裏也想變壞
Why Why Tell Me Why
沒 有 辦 法 做 乖 乖
我 暗 罵 我 這 晚 變 得 太 壞

Ask yourself mudlander bastard why you want to tell lies and slander me non-stop. Sinkie my foot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the unknown coward who sent me a reputation comment. That's what your mudlander bitch slut whore mistress mum wife daughters did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Beaty and Emma Watson's bleah Tits!

fark lah.. i triple standard even so what, not happy just fark off.

Tell that to yourself not happy with pap then fuck off but did you? No. Another shameless hypocrite who don't practise what you preach.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ask yourself mudlander bastard why you want to tell lies and slander me non-stop. Sinkie my foot.

The lyrics matches you and the purpose of this thread. Not a lie at all.
淑女 = Virgin
Virgin become bad
Secret Moderator why why tell me why :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The lyrics matches you and the purpose of this thread. Not a lie at all.
淑女 = Virgin
Virgin become bad
Secret Moderator why why tell me why :biggrin:

In what ways did I become bad? Shameless bully still twisting. Your mudlander bitch mother bad until rotten don't assume I am like her and open your filthy mouth to suka suka slander me nonstop. Another bastard hurling insults nonstop that should be banned is you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many useless men take delight in telling lies of me as if it's their birthright to insult me and then these shameless men turn around to call me shameless. Pui!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In what ways did I become bad? Shameless bully still twisting. Your mudlander bitch mother bad until rotten don't assume I am like her and open your filthy mouth to suka suka slander me nonstop. Another bastard hurling insults nonstop that should be banned is you.

Now is time to sing next part.:biggrin:

Help Me 我 快 變 罪 人
Help Me 快 救 命
Midnight 我 愛 午 夜 長
Midnight 太 漂 亮

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now is time to sing next part.:biggrin:

Help Me 我 快 變 罪 人
Help Me 快 救 命
Midnight 我 愛 午 夜 長
Midnight 太 漂 亮

So no answer of in what ways am i bad. What a shameless bully slandering lies with your filthy mouth nonstop. When are you going to die? Mudlander liar bastards like you are a waste of air, water and food of the planet. Nothing positive from you mudlander scumbags harming me non stop.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

So chigger's ban was done by the secret moderator. ...

Regarding the movement of posts, obviously unjust and not where they belong.

I can tell you I'm privy to the bans placed by other moderators and that's for me to know. Whether I see the need to tell you or anyone else is a separate issue altogether.

I stand by what I've said regarding the movement of posts, you can continue with your mindless verbose, I'm quite free to direct them to where it belongs, here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can tell you I'm privy to the bans placed by other moderators and that's for me to know. Whether I see the need to tell you or anyone else is a separate issue altogether.

I stand by what I've said regarding the movement of posts, you can continue with your mindless verbose, I'm quite free to direct them to where it belongs, here.

So you are saying you know who is the secret moderator banning chigger but you don't want to tell? Empty trumpet blower fuck off.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Go ahead and try me.

I say what I mean, I mean what I say.