• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@ginfreely posted 273 times (yes, two hundred and seventy-three times, if I counted correctly) during the past 24 hours, breaking her old record!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi I am replying to ccb Malaysians attacking me so why you don’t highlight ccb Valium?
I posted how many hundred times means how many hundred times ccb Malaysians attacked me! And yet I am the only one get called out
Because it's the other way round, i.e you were the one who drew "first blood" by starting the following notorious thread nearly three years ago (in September 2015):
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.
which is what started this ongoing online war between you and your numerous truly innocent sammyboy.com enemies! :frown:

So please stop:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
(Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.)

You are simply trying to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

You are also just like a real-life serial murderer who has murdered many victims (the real-life equivalent of those truly innocent sammyboy.com members who have left the forum because of YOU, @ginfreely); and after, let's say, ten police officers finally manage to surround and arrest him/her, he/she starts blaming them for "attacking/bullying" him/her! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians call themselves smart winning using collusion!
Ccb Malaysians why dare not go boast in your ccb Malaysian newspapers how you win by collusion against good Singaporean woman using vicious lies and stealing her photos and spreading until India Iran. So smart so clever go boast lah ccb Malaysians!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it's the other way round, i.e you were the one who drew "first blood" by starting the following notorious thread nearly three years ago (in September 2015):
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526

which is what started this ongoing online war between you and your numerous truly innocent sammyboy.com enemies! :frown:

So please stop:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
(Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.)

You are simply trying to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

It's also just like a real-life serial murderer who has murdered many victims (the real-life equivalent of those truly innocent sammyboy.com members who have left the forum because of YOU, @ginfreely); and after, let's say, ten police officers finally manage to surround and arrest him/her, he/she starts blaming them for "attacking/bullying" him/her! :rolleyes:

Ginfreely is a typical rude slut, attention seeker. Dress like cheap whore and cry rape when people ask her how much.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @ginfreely pls check did my uncle missed out anything on "I suck whose cock" only happens when
1. one is blind folded
2. one has sleep sucking disease
3. one is drunk
4. one suck too many till forget
5. one suck but never look up
KNN which one you belongs to KNN
See? Ccb Malaysians spewing shit lies of me sucking cock and i question I suck whose cock also can be twisted to further defame me based on hot air. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. This one is sntk clone from Tampoi!