• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear @Leongsam, I know I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect that you have finally BANNED your "dearest/beloved" @ginfreely...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
... earlier this morning, after you deleted at least two (maybe even three) hundred of her posts yesterday:
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=16966

:eek:
bow-gif.40441

:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

The reason for my suspicion is the fact that she had been among the top 5 sammyboy.com members in terms of both posts and "positive reactions" for at least the past year; but since this morning, her moniker has disappeared from the list:
sammyboy.com/members

And as everyone can see, her number 4 position on the "Most messages" list is now occupied by my dearest @eatshitndie-sama!
bow-gif.40441

:inlove:

redface-gif.40438

But dear @Leongsam, I have one important question to ask you:

May I ask, for how long have you banned your "dearest/beloved" @ginfreely?
Or to be more precise, on which exact date have you decided to allow her to resume posting?
:unsure:
Hey you hakka liar son of whore musashi clone that viciously attacked me as mdm wong why so fake? Everyone can see I am treated like trash by @Leongsam and far from beloved. No wonder you pretend to be my friend in your which clone and admitted to it. Pui!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder that smelly cunt @ginfreely has been spamming facebook like a rabid whore.

https://www.facebook.com/siokbin.gan
Dear @Cottonmouth, many thanks to you too for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

Unfortunately, looks like our dearest @Leongsam unbanned her yesterday! :thumbsdown:
But fortunately, the chance that she will spam all the threads on at least the first three pages of the Courtyard sub-forum again is low, simply because we now know that from now on, if she does it again, he will probably ban her again! :thumbsup:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Cottonmouth, many thanks to you too for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

Unfortunately, looks like our dearest @Leongsam unbanned her yesterday! :thumbsdown:
But fortunately, the chance that she will spam all the threads on at least the first three pages of the Courtyard sub-forum again is low, simply because we now know that from now on, if she does it again, he will probably ban her again! :thumbsup:

That's fine, we will give her a 8 way stretch for her hole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

@Leongsam happy now? You allowed cottonmouth to spam all my valid threads without ban but disallowed me to spam other people threads by banning me and now this hakka bastard son of whore that spammed my threads last time is mocking me with victory speech. Listen up I will spam again when I got time to spare. Feel free to ban me the victim of bullying with your hypocrite bully liar son of whore that dare not mess with shanmugan but bully Gansiokbin pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is a self entitled trash bully cantonese prostitute descendant that Leongsam treasure and will not ban.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam happy now? You allowed cottonmouth to spam all my valid threads without ban but disallowed me to spam other people threads by banning me and now this hakka bastard son of whore that spammed my threads last time is mocking me with victory speech. Listen up I will spam again when I got time to spare. Feel free to ban me the victim of bullying with your hypocrite bully liar son of whore that dare not mess with shanmugan but bully Gansiokbin pride. Pui!
Talking reason to barbarians bullying people is a waste of time and they need a good slap indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you hakka liar son of whore musashi clone that viciously attacked me as mdm wong why so fake? Everyone can see I am treated like trash by @Leongsam and far from beloved. No wonder you pretend to be my friend in your which clone and admitted to it. Pui!
Oh I need to be more precise @empathizerofeatshitndie clone admitted to pretend to be my friend with intention to attack me. That’s the difference between me good people don’t do such thing and you dishonorable despicable dishonest bastard glockman clone aka cottonmouth aka

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is so dishonest to keep harping on my spamming while keep quiet on his and his gang abuse of me hundreds and thousands of posts spamming lies accusing to be mdm wong, slut whore mistress, tell lies on English A1 etc etc other attacks​

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

Dear @Cottonmouth, many belated thanks for your reply three weeks ago!
bow-gif.40441

Let's hope that after our dearest @Leongsam deletes her latest round of spamming tomorrow, he will ban her again for at least "two weeks", which is what he said to her on "Aug 29, 2021" (last year):
sammyboy.com/threads/who-should-be-deleted-from-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/post-3462220
if you spam I will delete all your posts and put you in the sin bin for two weeks.

redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Cottonmouth, many belated thanks for your reply three weeks ago!
bow-gif.40441

Let's hope that after our dearest @Leongsam deletes her latest round of spamming tomorrow, he will ban her again for at least "two weeks", which is what he said to her on "Aug 29, 2021" (last year):
sammyboy.com/threads/who-should-be-deleted-from-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/post-3462220

redface-gif.40438
Dear @sweetiepie, many very belated thanks for loving the above post of mine nearly one year ago!
bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
Let's hope that our dearest @Leongsam will finally ban @ginfreely for a much longer period than last year's two/three-day ban!

redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win Pui!​

JEREMY QUEK
- 50 years old Catholic
- Queenstown Secondary School 1986 to 1989
- Said in his Tinitech co want to “build human dignity” but did degrading and inhuman treatment of Gansiokbin for years almost a decade
- Do prayer psalm 130 5 6 “more than just a watchman for daybreak” to seek assurance of forgiveness from God to let him go to heaven despite doing daily smearing and abuse of Gansiokbin
- Self claimed in LinkedIn that he is “not an asshole and one of the nicest people you will ever meet” while he everyday hide in rat hole to abuse, smear, trample and insult Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress

View attachment 179943

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win Pui!​

JEREMY QUEK
- 50 years old Catholic
- Queenstown Secondary School 1986 to 1989
- Said in his Tinitech co want to “build human dignity” but did degrading and inhuman treatment of Gansiokbin for years almost a decade
- Do prayer psalm 130 5 6 “more than just a watchman for daybreak” to seek assurance of forgiveness from God to let him go to heaven despite doing daily smearing and abuse of Gansiokbin
- Self claimed in LinkedIn that he is “not an asshole and one of the nicest people you will ever meet” while he everyday hide in rat hole to abuse, smear, trample and insult Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress

View attachment 179943

You are the asshole and also the cunt.