• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!

Is/Was this POSSIBLE? (Please try to do some calculations first! :tongue: )

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
山米论坛老处女,
其下膜硬没得比,
天天骂人真无理
破处姐妹看不起,
底裤一堆没有洗,
鲍鱼腥味传千里,
正义人士要集体,

和她一决斗到底!
Come on Hakka dog when are you going to swear that you didn’t attack me? You dare not swear and always so deceptive just like cancer indeed

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn you shameless cancer repeating lies that have been answered again and again. First of all you tell yourself to show evidence of your factual assertion first that I am a chicken. You no say I am chicken I no need to say factual assertion that I am a virgin. Don’t pretend don’t know you didn’t show evidence for your factual assertion while you are demanding me to show evidence. Very self entitled cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant. Pui!

2nd it’s not I cannot show evidence is you dare not take up my virginity test challenge and cancer repeat lies say I cannot prove.

3rd I said you pay me sponsor me to go USA California that provide such good service of virginity certificate. But you don’t want to pay.

You self entitled cancer dog prostitute descendant dare not swear, dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and don’t want to pay and yet so shameless cancer repeat and repeat lies that I cannot prove my virginity. Pui!
The topic started with your claiming that you are a virgin. You should prove the truth of your assertion by a doctor certification, and by that certificate ALL subsequent attacks against you will disintegrate.

The more you delay, the more suspicious people get. Get the sequence right. If you show us a certificate from the doctor that you are a virgin, and we all chui tak lan.

So? I accept certificate from polyclinic. Are you able to produce?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The topic started with your claiming that you are a virgin. You should prove the truth of your assertion by a doctor certification, and by that certificate ALL subsequent attacks against you will disintegrate.

The more you delay, the more suspicious people get. Get the sequence right. If you show us a certificate from the doctor that you are a virgin, and we all chui tak lan.

Yawn shameless cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies again no the topic is you accused me chicken and then I say I am virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yawn Cantonese dog don’t act blur pretend don’t know the terms of my NRIC virginity test challenge or sponsor me to USA. Either one you choose. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn Cantonese dog don’t act blur pretend don’t know the terms of my NRIC virginity test challenge or sponsor me to USA. Either one you choose. Pui!
Oh ya Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower show your evidence of me being chicken. I also accept any evidence from you because i know you have zero evidence. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower show your evidence of me being chicken. I also accept any evidence from you because i know you have zero evidence. Pui!
So you don't want to prove your virginity, right?

We are entitled to believe it's because you cannot prove.

Even if you're NOT a chicken, it doesn't mean you're a virgin.

So you can't prove your virginity, right?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I accept polyclinic.

Don't place hurdles on us and yourself so that you can blame us for NOT HELPING you to prove your virginity.

YOU are right about zero evidence. If you're proven to be a virgin, then you cannot be a chicken. You have zero evidence that you are a virgin.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I accept polyclinic.

Don't place hurdles on us and yourself so that you can blame us for NOT HELPING you to prove your virginity.

YOU are right about zero evidence. If you're proven to be a virgin, then you cannot be a chicken. You have zero evidence that you are a virgin.
well said. she's a dirty old slut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you don't want to prove your virginity, right?

We are entitled to believe it's because you cannot prove.

Even if you're NOT a chicken, it doesn't mean you're a virgin.

So you can't prove your virginity, right?
Yawn repeat lies again tell yourself Cantonese dog prostitute descendant all these you said:

So you don’t want to prove that I am a chicken?

So what you said is not a factual assertion but a belief only that I am a chicken?

You don’t know you are committing crimes to accuse a woman a chicken based on belief and not fact? You are self entitled to do crimes on me?

You don’t know you can believe anything but you cannot accuse a woman chicken with no evidence?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Gin is useless one
I took up her swear challenge… stood under the moonlight and sweared that if Gin was a virgin, I will be struck by lightning.

Nothing happened. Instead of explaining why she lied that she’s a virgin, Gin then suddenly say no proof that I swore. Knn, swear also smlj proof she need.

In summary, Gin can’t be trusted

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I accept polyclinic.

So you shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant just admitted you are telling lies and have no evidence that I am a chicken and that’s why you dare not swear and you are a LIAR BULLY that do crimes on me with your Cantonese dog entitlement and got the cheek to say I gave you hurdle? Knnbccb what kind of human is this?

You criminals set terms? No need NRIC virginity test challenge no need to pay money no need to swear just open your evil cheap mouth and I need to pay money and sacrifice my dignity to prove to you CRIMINAL BULLIES? Knnbccb what kind of human is this?

Cancer and animal with zero human conscience indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Gin is useless one
I took up her swear challenge… stood under the moodlight and sweared that if Gin was a virgin, I will be struck by lightning.

Nothing happened. Instead of explaining why she lied that she’s a virgin, Gin then suddenly say no proof that I swore. Knn, swear also smlj proof she need.
Yawn Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies again you got NPNT that you swear and don’t pretend don’t know it’s swear to die a violent death not lightning Pui!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies again you got NPNT that you swear and don’t pretend don’t know it’s swear to die a violent death not lightning Pui!
Lan jioa… you got GPGT that you are a virgin in the first place or not?

Just face the truth. The heavenly goods have spoken and you are not a virgin

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jioa… you got GPGT that you are a virgin in the first place or not?

Just face the truth. The heavenly goods have spoken and you are not a virgin
Of course I can prove but I can’t post my cb photo and you know it that’s why you dare not swear Pui! You are liars that dare not face the truth I am a virgin that you sons of chickens brutally bullied Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant just admitted you are telling lies and have no evidence that I am a chicken and that’s why you dare not swear and you are a LIAR BULLY that do crimes on me with your Cantonese dog entitlement and got the cheek to say I gave you hurdle? Knnbccb what kind of human is this?

You criminals set terms? No need NRIC virginity test challenge no need to pay money no need to swear just open your evil cheap mouth and I need to pay money and sacrifice my dignity to prove to you CRIMINAL BULLIES? Knnbccb what kind of human is this?

Lai Lai Lai come and see CANTONESE DOG PROSTITUTE DESCENDANT @musclepower CRIMINAL BULLY SELF ADMITTED HE HAS NO EVIDENCE THAT I AM A CHICKEN AND BRUTALLY BULLIED ME AS ONE

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you don't want to prove your virginity because you deem it as sacrificing your dignity.

So you admit you have more dignity being labelled a chicken?

不要再逃避了!你不是處女。