• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!

Is/Was this POSSIBLE? (Please try to do some calculations first! :tongue: )

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat shameless lies dare not swear can win Liao. So evil LIAR BULLY No wonder your only son is dead whereas I serious accident also didn’t die hahahahaha
A clone of Cantonese dog @musclepower with only son dead and attacked me unfilial and ended up he didn’t even bring his mother that brought up his son for him to go tour or buy vitamins for her hahahahaha exactly the same traits indeed always accusing me what he is himself unfilial take benefits that time no need fair, take care of his mother buay song kpkb not fair hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat shameless lies dare not swear can win Liao. So evil LIAR BULLY No wonder your only son is dead whereas I serious accident also didn’t die hahahahaha
Ya I already got one more chance in life than others indeed. Thanks to my good deeds good karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I already got one more chance in life than others indeed. Thanks to my good deeds good karma.
And no I didn’t do good deeds to get good karma, I did good deeds to return to society with no motive unlike others like Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower do good things to people is an alien concept proven by his own actions here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no I didn’t do good deeds to get good karma, I did good deeds to return to society with no motive unlike others like Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower do good things to people is an alien concept proven by his own actions here.
Bloody stupid indeed but it’s not called gong chee bye but called kind okay? Gong chee bye is @musclepower kind of women so proud to sell nude sell cb buy Porsche

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
剋父剋夫剋侄子
財產沒份咒人死
愛才如命已至此
賣笑賣淫買房子
If I tell lies on Malaysian dogs whistling at me 无中生有like @musclepower I die a violent death whereas Malaysian dog @musclepower 无中生有smear and insult me chicken, tell lies say I curse my nephew to death etc all dare not swear . That’s the difference between good humans and dogs indeed hahahaha

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I tell lies on Malaysian dogs whistling at me 无中生有like @musclepower I die a violent death whereas Malaysian dog @musclepower 无中生有smear and insult me chicken, tell lies say I curse my nephew to death etc all dare not swear . That’s the difference between good humans and dogs indeed hahahaha
無中生有 You should swear that if the rest of us are not descendants of chicken mother.

無中生有 You should swear if I don't have a son because he is dead.

Anyway, let's not detract from the mother of all issues? You claimed as a fact you're a virgin? Where is your factual evidence?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
A clone of Cantonese dog @musclepower with only son dead and attacked me unfilial and ended up he didn’t even bring his mother that brought up his son for him to go tour or buy vitamins for her hahahahaha exactly the same traits indeed always accusing me what he is himself unfilial take benefits that time no need fair, take care of his mother buay song kpkb not fair hahahahaha
Come, come. Swear this part loud, loud. If you got the identity wrong, what will happen to you?

Swear loud loud please.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
無中生有 You should swear that if the rest of us are not descendants of chicken mother.

Anyway, let's not detract from the mother of all issues? You claimed as a fact you're a virgin? Where is your factual evidence?
Yawn act blur act innocent Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies again when it’s you and your Malaysian dog clone @nightsafari clone that 无中生有smear and insult me hokkien virgin as chicken and that’s why you are son of prostitute because you insult me. I didn’t 无中生有at all and of course you are the one that 无中生有dare not swear Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And yawn Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat again tell that to yourself you insult me sugar baby where is your factual evidence? If you didn’t open your Ccb criminal bully mouth I will tell you I am impossible to be one because I am a virgin? So why you no need evidence I need evidence? And didn’t I offer you virginity test challenge it’s you dare not take up Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come, come. Swear this part loud, loud. If you got the identity wrong, what will happen to you?

Swear loud loud please.
Come on people accuse me clone accuse me virgin is I swear I am not. YOU Do it! Why you dare not swear you are not Malaysian dog son of sugar baby @nightsafari? Why you dare not swear you are not the clone with only son dead? Because you are them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u have the figure or looks to be a chicken?
Once upon a time I thought so too. I don’t like means I am not one. Nope you vicious bully dogs sons of chicken said whore that don’t like whore. Aiyah nothing can prove one lah. Virginity certificate also will say fake or expired.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on people accuse me clone accuse me virgin is I swear I am not. YOU Do it! Why you dare not swear you are not Malaysian dog son of sugar baby @nightsafari? Why you dare not swear you are not the clone with only son dead? Because you are them. Pui!
Write like them and did same accusations of unfilial and play same word game and play same dirty tricks 无中生有 and 对号入座 like that I cannot say is clone? Then what can say is clone? Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why i can swear big big I am not clone and I am virgin? Because I know who I am and I am not telling lies and why Cantonese dog prostitute descendant can’t even swear things about himself? Because he is a LIAR BULLY simple as that indeed

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn act blur act innocent Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies again when it’s you and your Malaysian dog clone @nightsafari clone that 无中生有smear and insult me hokkien virgin as chicken and that’s why you are son of prostitute because you insult me. I didn’t 无中生有at all and of course you are the one that 无中生有dare not swear Pui!
Change topic liao. If we are not descendants of chicken mothers, what will happen to you?

If I don't have a son or only son who is dead, what will happen to you?

You said you dare to swear, and that is what that separates good humans from bad humans.

Swear lah. Don't dare, right?

Then come back to your virginity, don't hide. Show us evidence you are a virgin. Hollow talk only.