• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!

Is/Was this POSSIBLE? (Please try to do some calculations first! :tongue: )

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you want to prove your virginity or not?

You can't, right?
Tsk tsk tsk cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant busted and self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY you act like a proud kidnapper don’t you? So you want to take up my virginity test challenge ? You can’t right? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no evidence. Do you have evidence I'm a prostitute descendant?
Yawn cancer dog you have been busted and self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY with no evidence that I am a chicken and yet brutally defamed, smeared and harassed me a chicken while I am a victim of your crimes that are merely returning insults to you as son of chicken. I didn’t attack you, it’s you attack me. Don’t pretend don’t know the simple difference you disgusting liar bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you don't want to prove your virginity because you deem it as sacrificing your dignity.

So you admit you have more dignity being labelled a chicken?

不要再逃避了!你不是處女。
Yawn change topic and tell lies again. Don’t pretend don’t know first you are the criminal bully kidnapper demanding ransom from me when there is no need for me to prove to you criminals defaming me.

But I said nevermind I sacrifice my human dignity and want to prove provided you criminal take up my virginity test challenge.

So you criminal don’t want to take up my virginity test challenge right?

So you shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant think I am your victim of kidnapping of my dignity and should pay up your ransom to prove to you criminal right?

@musclepower proven himself Cancer and animal Cantonese dog non human CRIMINAL BULLY KIDNAPPER OF HUMAN DIGNITY INDEED

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn change topic and tell lies again. Don’t pretend don’t know first you are the criminal bully kidnapper demanding ransom from me when there is no need for me to prove to you criminals defaming me.

But I said nevermind I sacrifice my human dignity and want to prove provided you criminal take up my virginity test challenge.

So you criminal don’t want to take up my virginity test challenge right?

So you shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant think I am your victim of kidnapping of my dignity and should pay up your ransom to prove to you criminal right?

@musclepower proven himself Cancer and animal Cantonese dog non human CRIMINAL BULLY KIDNAPPER OF HUMAN DIGNITY INDEED
And tell that to yourself @musclepower 不要再逃避了是你广东狗,广东鸡的儿子,畜生狗眼看人低,欺人太甚的罪犯绑架犯污蔑骚扰我是鸡。 Knnbccb 我是个virgin 是根本不用逃避的事实。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One cannot sacrifice something one does not possess.
Shameless deceptive Hakka dog that keep pretending didn’t attack me when are you going to swear if I am a real virgin you die a violent death? Another cancer and shameless KIDNAPPER CRIMINAL BULLY DEMANDING RANSOM PROOF WHILE VICTIMIZING YOURSELF AS POOR THING PAP BULLY YOU PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And tell that to yourself @musclepower 不要再逃避了是你广东狗,广东鸡的儿子,畜生狗眼看人低,欺人太甚的罪犯绑架犯污蔑骚扰我是鸡。 Knnbccb 我是个virgin 是根本不用逃避的事实。
Can prove can swear big big can pose virginity test challenge can also be 无中生有kena accused as逃避事实by cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant SELF ADMITTED CRIMINAL BULLY KIDNAPPER @musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can prove can swear big big can pose virginity test challenge can also be 无中生有kena accused as逃避事实by cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant SELF ADMITTED CRIMINAL BULLY KIDNAPPER @musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone
Self admit criminal bully with zero evidence but brutally bullied me a virgin as chicken and look at this Cantonese dog prostitute descendant, he obviously has zero repentance criminal bully @musclepower 不是畜生是什么?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You kana hole search de woh.
Still virgin?
Lasup virgin. Argh Pui
Another cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeating lies that have been answered. I am virgin with annulled marriage and meet the Oxford dictionary definition of virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless deceptive Hakka dog that keep pretending didn’t attack me when are you going to swear if I am a real virgin you die a violent death? Another cancer and shameless KIDNAPPER CRIMINAL BULLY DEMANDING RANSOM PROOF WHILE VICTIMIZING YOURSELF AS POOR THING PAP BULLY YOU PUI!
Kidnapper self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower say loud loud with his Malaysian Cantonese dog pride “you are chicken until you pay my ransom open leg sacrifice human dignity to prove to me!” Tsk tsk tsk I curse you @musclepower to be crushed to death and your reincarnation to be whores for next 18 generations Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kidnapper self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower say loud loud with his Malaysian Cantonese dog pride “you are chicken until you pay my ransom open leg sacrifice human dignity to prove to me!” Tsk tsk tsk I curse you @musclepower to be crushed to death and your reincarnation to be whores for next 18 generations Pui!
While this cancer Cantonese dog dare not even swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin Knnbccb what kind of human is this indeed? 畜生!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t pay ransom to kidnapper criminal bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower you take up my virginity test challenge and not I pay up your ransom. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self admit criminal bully with zero evidence but brutally bullied me a virgin as chicken and look at this Cantonese dog prostitute descendant, he obviously has zero repentance criminal bully @musclepower 不是畜生是什么?
You @musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant are a disgrace to humanity. Just like the Hongkie Cantonese making knocks to harass me; and just like my sister in law Cantonese bitch that bullied my mother; and my ex boss that gave leftovers to me with his Cantonese dog pride; and the Cantonese bitch accountant that pushed me for no reasons when I fight kt latha to hire her; and many many. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant are a disgrace to humanity. Just like the Hongkie Cantonese making knocks to harass me; and just like my sister in law Cantonese bitch that bullied my mother; and my ex boss that gave leftovers to me with his Cantonese dog pride; and the Cantonese bitch accountant that pushed me for no reasons when I fight kt latha to hire her; and many many. Yikes!
and of course Nusa Duta Malaysian Cantonese bitch all prove themselves 畜生and a disgrace to humanity @musclepower aka @nightsafari

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t pay ransom to kidnapper criminal bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower you take up my virginity test challenge and not I pay up your ransom. Pui!
So? Zero evidence that you're a virgin?

Prove your virginity is demeaning to your dignity? You admit you prefer to be called a chicken? Chicken more befitting of your dignity?

Talk here talk there only one motive - Cannot prove what you claimed you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So? Zero evidence that you're a virgin?

Prove your virginity is demeaning to your dignity? You admit you prefer to be called a chicken? Got more dignity?
Cantonese dog prostitute descendant don’t pretend don’t understand you are kidnapper self admit criminal bully dog that dare not take up my virginity test challenge and not zero evidence that I am a virgin. Cancer repeat and repeat 不敢面对现实你是罪犯Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog prostitute descendant don’t pretend don’t understand you are kidnapper self admit criminal bully dog that dare not take up my virginity test challenge and not zero evidence that I am a virgin. Cancer repeat and repeat 不敢面对现实你是罪犯Pui!
丢脸的罪犯@musclepower Kena busted self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY YOU INSULT ME CHICKEN IS YOU SON OF CHICKEN NO DIGNITY NOT ME PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
丢脸的罪犯@musclepower Kena busted self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY YOU INSULT ME CHICKEN IS YOU SON OF CHICKEN NO DIGNITY NOT ME PUI!
Just like sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche Cantonese woman is called no dignity whereas kena stolen nude photos is not called no dignity but victim of crimes.