• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@ginfreely posted 273 times (yes, two hundred and seventy-three times, if I counted correctly) during the past 24 hours, breaking her old record!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
She is afraid that if she goes to sleep, she may not wake up.

Her sleep apnea is getting very serious . She needs immediate operation . ESND , please stand by.
At this rate, she will need to be admitted to IMH and make sure she has no access to electronic devices, mobile data or Wifi. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN urgent @ginfreely you prefer to suck French cock or Croatian cock then my uncle will bet that cock KNN or both you also want then my uncle bet draw KNN
KNN my uncle know you like to suck german cock but cannot suck liao so pray tell now you prefer suck which cock KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN urgent @ginfreely you prefer to suck French cock or Croatian cock then my uncle will bet that cock KNN or both you also want then my uncle bet draw KNN
KNN my uncle know you like to suck german cock but cannot suck liao so pray tell now you prefer suck which cock KNN
Ccb Malaysians everything is attack using sex sex sex talk and then turn around to accuse me guilty conscience!