• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

gang clash in geylang ........ soc activated ..... many arrested ..... will be CLed .

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: gang clash in geylang ........ soc activated ..... many arrested ..... will be CL

Thank you Scroobal.
I will sit down and think of something nostalgic from the good old past when we bought things weighed in katis.
We should get together and pen our thoughts together.
Our grandchildren must know the good old Singapore under Lim Yew Hock, Marshall till Lee took over. Memories of my interview at Boustead Singapore for a job as policeman on Christmas Island. My thought of joining Brunei Police Force, Admiralty POlice (Naval Base) and even PSA Police.
Finally it was SPF and I enjoyed every moment working with the people and patrolling the kampons deep in Bah Soon Pah Road where there were trees filled with durians, mangosteens, rambutans and farms filled with ducks and chickens.
The common sighting of pigs running wild, sight of the familiar hatted "Ah Pek" with a male pig tagging along as a service to the farmers to impregnate their young pigs.
That was life then. But is must go on.
I will come back......

Hello Sir,

Salute!

Wow, if you are from the days of Lim Yew Hock and David Marshall, you must have lived an interesting life, and a healthy life.

Wish you many happy, healthy, Blessed Years.

Cheers!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: gang clash in geylang ........ soc activated ..... many arrested ..... will be CL

Sir, I grew up during Lim Yew Hock days, knew a little about David Saul Marshall era but came to know a lot during the LKY era. Most importantly, I loved the days during the colonial period.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir, I grew up during Lim Yew Hock days, knew a little about David Saul Marshall era but came to know a lot during the LKY era. Most importantly, I loved the days during the colonial period.

Good for you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that only proves that you suck up to your british masters, and thus ang mos are the best!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

foot soldiers with nose to the ground, and wise in the ways and means of cultivating and gathering intel were what made those (especially the santa maria's, de sousa's, 3-tooth ah neh in gang-infested Charlie div locale) in your era, a tight-knitted spf. gone are the days... :(

Half of geyland only belongs to C Division the other half is bedok

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;M2F8PhgCl5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2F8PhgCl5U[/video]

Certain songs like babyface are banned in club because of this. Always crash with other gang members when their members hear other logo.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

these tiongs are linked to the gangs in geylang. some even work for them in selling contraband cigs, cough mixture, drugs etc. ditto viets. as these businesses are illegal, look-outs also needed. some are placed at strategic locations, others on patrol with their motorised bicycles.

if you sit long enough and observe, these tiongs and viets will 'report' to a local. has been so the past decade. i am certain none of these FTs can operate illegally on their own.

some of the gambling operators even employ nehs and banglas to operate their biz. a local will always be nearby to observe and ensure no cbt takes place.

same in many foreign countries. not easy to operate unless local gangs back you up.

That's right. We call those ah tiong who " look water " karchua ( corckrache) Lolzzz

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

ssb/cid is taichi-ing case to bedok police div. case classified as rioting armed with deadly weapons under s 148 of the penal code. headmen from both sides told to settle themselves and not to escalate. good advice from the cops as both have the numbers to create havoc.

Another branch also looking at Case now. Sub branch of ssb at GOLF div.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir , Alvin has been updated :biggrin:

!

82 arrested in Geylang for offences including selling sex drugs and vice in four-day raid

crime1_0.jpg

crime4.jpg

crime3.jpg

SINGAPORE - Raids in Geylang this week resulted in 82 suspects being arrested for various offences, police said on Saturday (March 26).

The multi-agency operation that ended on Friday morning nabbed 63 men for offences such as public gambling, peddling of contraband cigarettes, and sale of illegal sexual enhancement products.

Nineteen women between the age of 22 and 39 were arrested for vice-related offences.

Investigations against all the suspects are ongoing.

The operation was led by Bedok Police Division and involved enforcement officers from the Singapore Customs, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, Central Narcotics Bureau, and the Health Sciences Authority.

Commander of Bedok Police Division Alvin Moh expressed his appreciation to the agencies involved for their support and commended the officers for their professionalism and excellent teamwork during the operation.

Please lah some of those woman arrested for vice will be released. the Intel put them there , business as usual the next day for those gambling table , contraband cig business resume after 2hours after the arrest

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

streetwalkers are now all indoors. AVB was very kind. didn't want the FLs to get caught in the rain!

Wat Nam bu and Indonesia Streetwalkers are still on the street bro.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that only proves that you suck up to your british masters, and thus ang mos are the best!

That is not true sir. We benefitted a lot from the Colonial in terms of education, medicine and other help.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is not true sir. We benefitted a lot from the Colonial in terms of education, medicine and other help.

You forget that we have also inherited antiquated laws in which the PAP is still using to their benefit....other than education, military to some extent, medicine & infrastructures..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those were the days when chao ang mohs looked down on locals and stamped on them like cockroaches. Today, the same chao ang mohs kuai kuai live in HDB flats and eat like locals in kopi tiams, no more in Raffles Hotel like high class big shot.

Colonialism gave the chao ang moh execuses to bully the locals.

In that era, where got imported foreign shits? All locals for the country and the country for the locals. Today, the pappies have turned the country upside down.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[QUOTE=halsey02;2419275]You forget that we have also inherited antiquated laws in which the PAP is still using to their benefit....other than education, military to some extent, medicine & infrastructures..[/QUOTE]

Yes, we got from the British lot, stock and barrel. We got their army equipments, camps, beautiful Tudor-style bungalows and lots of others, including the Death sentence, and ISA. They have done away with death sentence long long ago but we still keep it. Why?