• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Redfool313 Thread

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh fucker, I stopped responding to you for a week, you just can’t forget me? Come I entertain you

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@redbull313 What happened in America? 10 years ago you boasted about your fantastic migration there what happened now? Is it you realised Black Lives Matter, Asians’ don’t?

Fuck you loser. May I wish calamities upon your entire family in Covid infested America. You will probably be the last to be treated as black lives are more important than yours, you fucking moron who trail me like a butt sniffing dog. You want to trigger me to give you this response? Your wish is granted.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
@redbull313 What happened in America? 10 years ago you boasted about your fantastic migration there what happened now? Is it you realised Black Lives Matter, Asians’ don’t?

Fuck you loser. May I wish calamities upon your entire family in Covid infested America. You will probably be the last to be treated as black lives are more important than yours, you fucking moron who trail me like a butt sniffing dog. You want to trigger me to give you this response? Your wish is granted.
shooo CECA shitskin shoo fake degree loser shit Shooo go back to india modi waiting for you Canada reject shooo!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shooo CECA shitskin shoo fake degree loser shit Shooo go back to india modi waiting for you Canada reject shooo!
Let me give you a tip. If you want to inflict some mental anguish on someone, you need to be sharp and understands what hurt that person. Like the way I know you. It’s not going to trigger me no wonder how many times you call me CECA Indian or Canada reject. Because I’m not. Understand you fool?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only find you irritating trolling me like a butt sniffing dog. Why don’t you have some self respect?

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only find you irritating trolling me like a butt sniffing dog. Why don’t you have some self respect?
you only have yourself to blame. use different LOGIN ID to further your cause. Quarrel with people like fish seller. U R a PEST with NO CREDIBILITY

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/tiong-adulterer-hanging-naked-on-window.290193/#post-3193069

A few month backs I caught the China Troll in my signature had posted something, then posted the same exact thing using another nick. A few minutes later it was edited. Then multiple log ins and log outs with same kind of PRC posts then some PM on this forum telling me who is who from people here its easy to spot this poor guy.

Its all similar - anti-American Communist China is great garbage.

Lately he is using the "Lord Elrond" nick more, but its still the same poor guy who suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. Its a serious mental illness, but I think we can help him, because poor guy - has been to PRC Reeducation Centre. We have to stop him before we read about him selling CCP books on a street corner here.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you only have yourself to blame. use different LOGIN ID to further your cause. Quarrel with people like fish seller. U R a PEST with NO CREDIBILITY

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/tiong-adulterer-hanging-naked-on-window.290193/#post-3193069

A few month backs I caught the China Troll in my signature had posted something, then posted the same exact thing using another nick. A few minutes later it was edited. Then multiple log ins and log outs with same kind of PRC posts then some PM on this forum telling me who is who from people here its easy to spot this poor guy.

Lately he is using the "Lord Elrond" nick more, but its still the same poor guy who suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. Its a serious mental illness, but I think we can help him, because poor guy - has been to PRC Reeducation Centre. We have to stop him before we read about him selling CCP books on a street corner here.
Clone calling others clone. My nick has been in this forum longer than your mum’s drooping nipples. Fish seller is a respectable job. A lot more than keyboard warriors like you. Go get a fucking life. Why do I know you are @Peiweh ? Because you don’t even know the term ITE.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clone calling others clone. My nick has been in this forum longer than your mum’s drooping nipples. Fish seller is a respectable job. A lot more than keyboard warriors like you. Go get a fucking life. Why do I know you are @Peiweh ? Because you don’t even know the term ITE.
You have been caught red handed. NO CREDIBILITY. NONE. Instead I laugh at you.

Pitiful fool