• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiong adulterer hanging naked on window.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story: want to screw around, better do it in landed property.

Hey there you are China troll, we were wondering where you had go to. I know its hard for you, with your borderline personality disorder and all. So we are still on Question 2. since we know question 1 is Always

1) My emotions change very quickly, and I experience intense episodes of sadness, irritability, and anxiety or panic attacks.
Always
Never
Sometimes

2)My level of anger is often inappropriate, intense, and difficult to control.
Always
Never
Sometimes

Question 2, seems to be always as well, huh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An escape hatch would be perfect for adulterers and fornicators to make a quick escape.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey there you are China troll, we were wondering where you had go to. I know its hard for you, with your borderline personality disorder and all. So we are still on Question 2. since we know question 1 is Always

1) My emotions change very quickly, and I experience intense episodes of sadness, irritability, and anxiety or panic attacks.
Always
Never
Sometimes

2)My level of anger is often inappropriate, intense, and difficult to control.
Always
Never
Sometimes

Question 2, seems to be always as well, huh?
This fucker doesn't like me bashing Tiong Cock for some strange reason. I wonder why ? :sneaky:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker doesn't like me bashing Tiong Cock for some strange reason. I wonder why ? :sneaky:

A few month backs I caught the China Troll in my signature had posted something, then posted the same exact thing using another nick. A few minutes later it was edited. Then multiple log ins and log outs with same kind of PRC posts then some PM on this forum telling me who is who from people here its easy to spot this poor guy.

Its all similar - anti-American Communist China is great garbage.

Lately he is using the "Lord Elrond" nick more, but its still the same poor guy who suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. Its a serious mental illness, but I think we can help him, because poor guy - has been to PRC Reeducation Centre. We have to stop him before we read about him selling CCP books on a street corner here.

357gtd.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like someone else has said here elsewhere, you really need psychiatric help. I'm really sorry your hymen is still intact.
I don’t feel sorry for being a virgin. And obviously you criminal bully dogs are the ones that need psychiatric help. Not me.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don’t feel sorry for being a virgin. And obviously you criminal bully dogs are the ones that need psychiatric help. Not me.
Bully dogs ? You are the one that is cursing others here and yet blame others as bullies ? No wonder you're still a virgin.
You're the kind of woman that will accuse your man as a rapist before he even pull his pants down. Frankly, you're a dangerous menace to society.