• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious From 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, we shall know if @ginfreely is TRULY Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", and this TRUTH shall set us FREE! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are most welcome! By this time, you should know that I talk a lot of cock. So take what I write with a huge dose of salt. :biggrin::roflmao:
knn, this @killborat is killing me with all his likes of her posts!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:
By the way, I'm wondering why @ginfreely has finally dared to reply in this (i.e. my second) thread about Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", but not my first one:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985
:unsure:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sexual appetites vary over time based on the level of gratification one is getting at that material point in time. I was probably being sucked and fucked to high heavens when I wrote that.......ahhhh what a difference a month or so can make. Having said that, I swear I would never ever do a Regina Kam. Or would I? :eek:

Link me to confirmed slut Regina kam that has affair is your favorite ccb dirty trick. Old Malaysian dog using old dog calling a virgin a slut whore mistress by insinuation. So smart so clever Malaysian dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, I'm wondering why @ginfreely has finally dared to reply in this (i.e. my second) thread about Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", but not my first one:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985
:unsure:

See everyone? I said I am not reading and not replying there and this coward evil liar dare to tell blatant lies that I dare not reply there. This is a hostile world filled with bastards and bitches indeed but admit that you are bastards and bitches and don’t use the hostile world as an excuse for you being scumbags not following contract, stealing slandering harassing bullying the weak etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? I said I am not reading and not replying there and this coward evil liar dare to tell blatant lies that I dare not reply there. This is a hostile world filled with bastards and bitches indeed but admit that you are bastards and bitches and don’t use the hostile world as an excuse for you being scumbags not following contract, stealing slandering harassing bullying the weak etc.

And the weak means anyone with two nipples and one cb that can be called slut based on hot air.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Link me to confirmed slut Regina kam that has affair is your favorite ccb dirty trick. Old Malaysian dog using old dog calling a virgin a slut whore mistress by insinuation. So smart so clever Malaysian dog.
Huh? :eek: Kong simi? :mad: Wasn't even talking about you.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Come on disgusting liar bastard, this thread is obviously targeting me and you are obviously insinuating insults of me.
ok, if you say so.

Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then please remember to post nearly everyday from 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards!:tongue:
Shameless bastard why you like to play semantics to twist other people’s words. When did I agree to your ccb demand to post nearly everyday? And please take note you have not said your part to accept my challenge. Let alone make any new demands of me. Say it now ok dog: if ginfreely is NOT mdm wong, you chop off your head

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless bastard why you like to play semantics to twist other people’s words. When did I agree to your ccb demand to post nearly everyday? And please take note you have not said your part to accept my challenge. Let alone make any new demands of me. Say it now ok dog: if ginfreely is NOT mdm wong, you chop off your head
Dare not swear but dare to make all kinds of ccb demands is typical trait of self entitled ccb Malaysian coward criminal bullies indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, if you say so.

Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.
A fact is a fact whether I say it or not. Just like being a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka dog @musashi why run off again? Take up my challenge first before you got the right to issue any new demand of me posting nearly everyday ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka dog @musashi why run off again? Take up my challenge first before you got the right to issue any new demand of me posting nearly everyday ok.
If you @musashi want to challenge me to post everyday then say this on top of chop off your head: “if ginfreely is not mdm wong, I @musashi chop off my head AND die a violent death exploding into a million pieces.” Say that FIRST before I consider your new additional demand of me posting everyday ok. I already done my part swearing on chopping off my head if I am mdm wong while you son of whore @musashi didn’t fulfill your part at all.