• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious From 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, we shall know if @ginfreely is TRULY Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", and this TRUTH shall set us FREE! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong is Cantonese surname ok stupid Cantonese son of whore.
a big mouth with a small brain... 'hwee' is not cantonese..
Precisely!
:thumbsup:
One famous example of a Chinese woman with a Cantonese "慧" in her name is one of the most beautiful Chinese (or at least Hong Kong) celebrities, i.e. the lovely:
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/周
baike.baidu.com/item/周敏/6702
instagram.com/vivianchowwaiman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_Chow

53ca4961c4cbb704_1367340_520331-jpg.56278

love-gif.40589

71cf3bc79f3df8dc8429da01c011728b4710280d-jpg.56280

love-gif.40589

d4628535e5dde711cd315c4fa5efce1b9c1661a3-jpg.56279

love-gif.40589

And here's the only song by her that I like:
youtube.com/watch?v=qMWiOQhmgro

music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• 53ca4961c4cbb704_1367340_520331.jpg
    53ca4961c4cbb704_1367340_520331.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 1,630
  • d4628535e5dde711cd315c4fa5efce1b9c1661a3.jpg
    d4628535e5dde711cd315c4fa5efce1b9c1661a3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 618
  • 71cf3bc79f3df8dc8429da01c011728b4710280d.jpg
    71cf3bc79f3df8dc8429da01c011728b4710280d.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 764
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe it or not, I am 100% sure that I am a Hakka virgin! :tongue:
Did I ever attack you on your claimed virginity? No. So don’t act blur and start swearing on this like it is something ok. It has no meaning to me at all unlike my swearing as you ccb sons of whores attacked me a whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I ever attack you on your claimed virginity? No. So don’t act blur and start swearing on this like it is something ok. It has no meaning to me at all unlike my swearing as you ccb sons of whores attacked me a whore.
Come to think of it so different from you Hakka eunuch @musashi that attacked me many times by asking leading questions on masturbation when I said that I am a virgin. What a big contrast between good Hokkien and bastard Hakka eunuch indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it so different from you Hakka eunuch @musashi that attacked me many times by asking leading questions on masturbation when I said that I am a virgin. What a big contrast between good Hokkien and bastard Hakka eunuch indeed.

That’s the difference between high class and low class people indeed. Low class people are always assuming and accusing others to be what they are themselves: doxxing stealing slandering and harassing hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So @musashi what is your confidence level of me being mdm wong? 50%? Wow sure very dishonorable and shameless liar bastard to be persecuting and attacking me in this unrelentless manner when only 50% sure.
See everyone? No answer on my question and just twist to something else declaring himself a virgin is as per usual ccb pattern of Hakka eunuch @musashi. Don’t even have 50% confidence that I am mdm wong and you son of whore @musashi dare to open your ccb mouth pointing your ccb fingers attacking me so viciously on this non stop is a reflection of what an evil nasty liar bastard criminal bully you are indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always at least 69%; and once in a while, 96%! :tongue:

You are flipping prata 69% or 96%. Either which proven you are a coward bully dare not swear to chop off your head. So unlike Chinese that dare to die for their beliefs on hair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Q i ask @musashi is did he check whether "mdm wong hwee ling" is a hokkien, cantonese, hakka... your reply was " wong is a cantonese sursame"... tua pow .. flipping prata..

What’s wrong to make a comment to your question to musashi? Wong is a cantonese surname is a fact but she can be a half breed cantonese that thinks she is full cantonese and hate hokkiens just like our forumer @thehypocrite.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely knnbccb find the near wall and slam your fucking head against it, find the nearest knife and keep fucking yourself in the cheebye with it.

Cantonese criminal bullies like you of course are evil ingrate that want good hokkien to die after taking benefits from us since Gan Eng Seng time.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s wrong to make a comment to your question to musashi? Wong is a cantonese surname is a fact but she can be a half breed cantonese that thinks she is full cantonese and hate hokkiens just like our forumer @thehypocrite.
just like a double headed snake... who keeps challenging others to chop head.... knowing that, chop off 1 ... still have 1 left... this kind of snake is also known as hyposnake..

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am mdm wong, I chop off my head.
By the way, may I ask, why did you not include "Hwee Ling Patricia"? :unsure:
I don't mind agreeing with you that you are not "mdm wong". :wink:
There is only one mdm wong in this thread that you started and not all mdm wong. In this context obviously my swearing is in reply to your mdm wong.
Do you agree that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swearing_an_oath
is a very serious matter? :o-o:
If yes, then "context" is certainly not enough to simply say "mdm wong", right? :wink: