• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese reporter finally understand Chinese COVID CONTROL after experienced QUARANTINE Period @Beijing, learned now he Worries for Japan! Report

covid

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2020-08-29/doc-iivhuipp1294527.shtml

日本记者解除隔离后:总算搞懂了中国抗疫

日本记者解除隔离后:总算搞懂了中国抗疫

原标题:日本记者解除隔离后:总算搞懂了中国抗疫
[文/观察者网 鞠峰]日本《西日本新闻》的中国总局长坂本信博,日前“新官上任”北京。他将自己8月从东京前往大连并在当地隔离两周的经历,写成“特别报道”,在报上连载。
报道此前引起了中国方面的兴趣,人民日报等媒体纷纷转载。截至今日(28日),系列报道已经连载完毕。难能可贵的是,坂本信博带着一双好奇的眼睛,他对于中国边检海关及隔离点的观察细致入微。通过他轻松、平实的文字,我们一下子注意到那些,在我们看来稀松平常的“中国式”“抗疫”举措,这些在这个外国人眼中非常奇特。
观察者网注意到,由于中国工作人员需要依靠翻译软件与日本的隔离者沟通,难免可能会产生误会,例如将“警察24小时巡逻”翻译成了“警察24小时监视”。必须指出,由于对大规模、有秩序的隔离举措缺乏了解,坂本难免一开始带着“预设的立场”,将隔离想象成“软禁”,但是在真正与隔离点的工作人员打交道之后,坂本被深深感动,最后对中国医护人员产生了由衷的敬佩以及好感。
观察者网此前编译了系列报道的第1、2篇,也被坂本本人注意到,并在推特转发。观察者网将余下报道编译如下,文章尽可能保留坂本信博的文风,并采用记者的第一人称。
截自坂本信博推特
截自坂本信博推特
一趟“神秘的旅途”,大叔感叹:日本真的没问题吗……
14天的隔离生活开始了。一开始,我最关心的是,我到底要被带到哪儿去啊。隔离点没有公开,我问了(工作人员)也没告诉我。
入国审查结束后,我被带到机场内的某个窗口,工作人员首先询问了我的国籍。会说日语的政府人员告诉我,似乎是想把日本人集中在一处隔离。
就算带着家人,成年人原则上来说也是一人一间。但是,如果提前和日本驻中国的使馆商量过的话,似乎可以安排入住那种互相之间可以“串门”的房间。
登记好联系方式后,等着被叫到名字,然后工作人员把我带上了公车。乘客座与驾驶座之间,围着一圈塑料膜。室外温度是29度,车内有些闷热,但为了防止感染,空调与窗户都没有打开,跟蒸桑拿似的。
似乎是为了防止境外输入,一个60多岁的日本男性也跟我坐同一车。他嘟囔着:“日本政府的(‘抗疫’)措施真的没问题吗?我感觉从危险的地方来到了安全的地方。”
d8fd-iyhvyva8417279.png

坐上车后,也没人告诉我目的地,简直是一趟“神秘的旅途”(ミステリーツアー)。大概30分钟后,车在某海边的度假宾馆停下了。
“只有现在能尽情呼吸外面的空气了吧,”车上乘客们一边攀谈着,一边深呼吸。
在进入宾馆前,穿着防护服的医疗人员给我们发了体温计,让我们注册微信,加入微信群。
酒店前台,贴着各种各样的隔离中的注意事项。工作人员穿着防护服 8月11日辽宁省大连市
酒店前台,贴着各种各样的隔离中的注意事项。工作人员穿着防护服 8月11日辽宁省大连市
隔离者全部注册了微信,我们必须每天早上、下午各一次(在群里)上传体温检测结果,各种联络均是在群里进行。无需多说,前提是所有人都有智能手机。我真切感受到了中国智能手机的普及率之高。
此后,我们在(酒店)前台支付了14天的住宿费、餐饮费用,一共7000元人民币(10万7千日元),算下来每天500元。
在我正要前往房间时,前台工作人员对我说,“在没有指示之前,不要离开房间。警察24小时巡逻。如果被发现了(离开房间)隔离时间会加长。”人生中第一次“软禁生活”就这么开始了。
隔离点微信群的消息 (注:文章中提到工作人员用翻译软件给日本人传达信息,因此将“警察巡逻”翻译成了“监视”)
隔离点微信群的消息 (注:文章中提到工作人员用翻译软件给日本人传达信息,因此将“警察巡逻”翻译成了“监视”)
房间地板喷了厚厚一层消毒液,3天才干
宾馆入口处贴着“污染区”的纸张,大理石的走廊喷了很多消毒液,几乎要让脚底打滑。电梯里配备着按楼层用的一次性纸巾。同样是“防止输入”,跟出发前日在东京成田机场驻的宾馆是另一种感受。
进了房间也是一样(惊讶)。地板上喷了巨厚一层消毒液,甚至让我担心“这不会漏水吗”。3天后,地板才彻底干燥下来。
 我的隔离客房。浴巾等都是两套,有24瓶500毫升的瓶装水,房间里放着除虫剂等用品
我的隔离客房。浴巾等都是两套,有24瓶500毫升的瓶装水,房间里放着除虫剂等用品
房间里配有24瓶500毫升的饮用水,驱虫液,毛巾等用具是两组。隔离期间,自己的衣服、包括毛巾当然都要自己洗。后悔没带洗衣剂、挂衣绳之类的东西。
各个房间里配备的垃圾袋上,印着“医疗废物包装袋”、“警告!感染性废物”的字样。我再次认识到了这个事实——现在的时间点,包括我自己在内的外来者,对于中国人来说,是一种“危险的存在”。
隔离期间,必须在微信群里汇报体温,要直接发送体温计的照片。如果有人汇报迟了,会有“请按时报告体温,否则将延长隔离时间”的警告。
第一天隔离的傍晚,房间里的铃响了,还有人敲门。门口传来“请不要马上开门”的声音。过了一会,我再开门,门口的台子上放着盒饭。在走廊另一头,我看到推着车子、在喷了消毒液的湿滑地面行走的工作人员的背影。
我一边感谢着“不可或缺的工作人员”(エッセンシャルワーカー),一边吃着配餐,里面有猪肉炒莲藕、芹菜炒豆皮、水煮花生、炒青菜等。蔬菜真多,我对中国料理的印象改变了。早饭基本是粥、肉包子、花卷,水果也有。
 坂本在推特晒的隔离点配餐
坂本在推特晒的隔离点配餐
我还在微信群里额外追加了菜和喝的,还有零食等等。前台人员使用翻译软件,给我回复着不那么地道的日语,但他们回微信的速度很快,各种应对也很快。
14天孤独的“软禁生活”。但是,我不止一次地感受到那些工作人员的存在,他们冒着被感染的风险、在现场一丝不苟地工作着。
“祝您工作顺利!”隔离结束啦,我对中国的工作人员产生了好感
0b65-iyhvyva8417395.jpg

我以为在宾馆隔离谁也见不到呢,结果收到了“做抗体检测,收费”的微信群消息,穿着防护服的两位女性来收钱了 。
隔离第4天,早上8点,宾馆的庭院被“禁止通行”的帷幕给隔出,我们就在这检查。久违地出门了。夏日阳光有些炫目,天空蓝得让我眼睛发痛。我们这些一起隔离的日本人,之前只能通过微信群联络,现在终于碰面了,虽然戴着口罩。大家排队等待采血时,聊得很嗨。
 采血工作人员在大热天穿着防护服
采血工作人员在大热天穿着防护服
最高气温30度。那天,我们58个检测对象大多穿着短袖短裤,着装很清凉,但两位医疗人员穿着白色防护服、戴着护目镜。汗湿透了他们的树脂手套。(采血持续了)约一个半小时,我对专心工作的他们很钦佩。女性的护士去询问了带着小孩的隔离者,安慰着因为注射而哭闹的孩子。国家不同、政体也不同,但人还是一样的温暖。
3d6f-iyhvyva8417444.png

隔离第11天,我接受了入境以来的第二次核酸检测。顺便一提检测费用,抗体检测142元,核酸检测95元。各种检查结果的报告在隔离结束后发给我们,记者们都是阴性。
到了隔离第15天的早晨。医护人员发来了消息,“今天隔离正式解除。感谢你们14天亲切的态度,祝你们工作顺利。”“全体工作人员祝贺你们隔离解除。”
在前台,我拿到了在中国旅行必须的隔离解除证明书。怎么搞的,有种拿到毕业证书的感觉。
580b-iyhvyva8417476.png

隔离期间,我读了有关中国的书,学了汉语,写写稿子。这段时间,我熟悉了这里的气候呀、饮食生活、通讯环境,这是我在中国的工作与生活的“软着陆”,对我来说是很有收获的一段时光。隔离的地区、设施也很好,但对我来说,因为那些热心的工作人员,我对中国人的印象变好了。
我在想,日本的政府、宾馆,是如何接待在日本隔离的外国人的呢?如若不是新冠疫情,今年夏天,东京奥运·残奥会会让日本沸腾吧,肯定能让世界体会到东京的热情。我希望有更多的外国人,在进入日本14天后,也能爱上日本。
(完 坂本信博于大连)

点击进入专题:
全球多国爆发新冠肺炎疫情

责任编辑:张申

https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2020-08-29/doc-iivhuipp1294527.shtml
After the Japanese journalists were released from quarantine, they finally understood China's anti epidemic
After the Japanese journalists were released from quarantine, they finally understood China's anti epidemic
Original title: after the Japanese reporter lifted the quarantine: finally understood China's anti epidemic
Takeo Sakamoto, director of China's General Administration of Japan's West Japan news, recently took office in Beijing. He wrote a "special report" about his two-week isolation in Dalian from Tokyo in August, which he serialized in the newspaper.
The report previously aroused interest from the Chinese side and was reprinted by people's daily and other media. As of today (28th), serial reports have been published. It is commendable that Sakamoto shinbo, with a pair of curious eyes, carefully observes the customs and quarantine points of China's border inspection. Through his relaxed and plain words, we suddenly noticed the "Chinese style" and "anti epidemic" measures that we thought were common, which were very strange in the eyes of this foreigner.
Observers noted that as Chinese staff needed to rely on translation software to communicate with Japanese isolators, misunderstandings might inevitably arise, such as translating "24-hour police patrol" into "24-hour police surveillance". It must be pointed out that due to the lack of understanding of large-scale and orderly isolation measures, Sakamoto inevitably imagined isolation as "house arrest" at the beginning with a "preset position". However, after dealing with the staff at the isolation point, Sakamoto was deeply moved and finally had sincere admiration and good feeling towards Chinese medical staff.
Observer.com has compiled the first and second articles in the series, which were noticed by Sakamoto himself and forwarded on twitter. The rest of the reports are compiled as follows. The article retains the style of Sakamoto shinbo as much as possible, and uses the first person of the reporter.
From Sakamoto Shinto tweet
A "mysterious journey", uncle sighed: Japan is really OK
14 days of isolation began. At first, what I was most concerned about was where I was going to be taken. The isolation point was not made public. I asked (the staff) but didn't tell me.
After the entry examination, I was taken to a window in the airport, and the staff first inquired about my nationality. Japanese speaking government officials told me that it seemed to be trying to isolate the Japanese in one place.
Even with their families, adults are, in principle, one room for each other. However, if we have discussed with the Japanese Embassy in China in advance, it seems that we can arrange to stay in the room where we can "visit" each other.
After registering my contact information and waiting for my name to be called, the staff took me to the bus. Between the passenger seat and the driver's seat, there is a circle of plastic film. The outdoor temperature is 29 degrees, and the car is a little stuffy. However, in order to prevent infection, the air conditioner and windows are not opened, just like a sauna.
It seems that in order to prevent foreign import, a Japanese man in his 60s also took the same car with me. "Is the Japanese government's ('anti epidemic ') measures really OK?" he muttered? I feel like I've come from a dangerous place to a safe place. "
After getting on the bus, no one told me the destination. It was just a "mysterious journey" (ミステリツア). About 30 minutes later, the car stopped at a seaside resort hotel.
"Only now can you enjoy the air outside," the passengers chatted and breathed deeply.
Before entering the hotel, the medical staff in protective clothing sent us a thermometer and asked us to register for wechat and join the wechat group.
The front desk of the hotel is pasted with various precautions in isolation. Staff wear protective clothing on August 11, Liaoning Province Dalian hotel front desk, pasted with a variety of isolation precautions. Staff wear protective clothing August 11, Dalian, Liaoning Province
All the isolators have registered on wechat. We must upload the temperature test results every morning and in the afternoon (in the group). All kinds of contact are conducted in the group. Needless to say, if everyone has a smartphone. I really feel the high popularity of smart phones in China.
After that, we paid for accommodation and food for 14 days at the front desk, which amounted to 7000 yuan (107000 yen), 500 yuan per day.
As I was about to get to my room, the front desk staff said to me, "don't leave the room until you have instructions. The police patrol 24 hours a day. If it's found out (out of the room), the isolation time will be longer. " For the first time in my life, "house arrest" began.
Message of wechat group at isolation point (Note: it is mentioned in the article that staff use translation software to convey information to Japanese, so "police patrol" is translated into "monitoring") message of wechat group at isolation point (Note: it is mentioned in the article that staff use translation software to convey information to Japanese, so "police patrol" is translated into "monitoring")
The floor of the room was sprayed with a thick layer of disinfectant, which lasted for three days
Bin

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I honestly don't see the need for isolation because the virus is very mild in the vast majority of those who are infected.