• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum points revamp?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When u going to cut your kukujiao? It's been more than 2 years liao, lol

sei how hei....this for you. :biggrin:

EngGYIM.png

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kukujiao

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I actually find the latest round of forum cooling measures by our dear Admin very fair, timely and incisive. :biggrin:

Except that it is a bit illogical to apply retrospectively. Good thing i did not carry out the "20-clones" army building like Raiders.
I understand whatever contribution to the forum is voluntary but i do see it as a purchase of points and rep power. To have the content of your purchase change.. 3 months after your purchase... is kind of scary. It is like selling you "unlimited" airtime phone service package, only to have it cut down to 30 minutes a month after you purchased it. This is like the way they implement laws in Papua New Guinea.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except that it is a bit illogical to apply retrospectively. Good thing i did not carry out the "20-clones" army building like Raiders.
I understand whatever contribution to the forum is voluntary but i do see it as a purchase of points and rep power. To have the content of your purchase change.. 3 months after your purchase... is kind of scary.
This kind of investment is called high risk investment.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Sustainable Reputation System for a Dynamic Forum

To ensure sustainable interactions between forum members, I propose that we may need members to exchange much as 6.9 million reputation points by the year 2030.

Please note that 6.9 million is not a target, but merely a forum planning parameter. It is a worst case scenario.

If we curtail the exchange of reputation points or slow down the growth in reputation power, we risk losing traffic to other forums. Our forummers will become maids in other forums and Sammyboy will go the way of the do-do.

In order to achieve a dynamic forum, I urge the forum owner to add server space and computer infrastructure ahead of demand, so that the overcrowding and frequent server breakdowns we experienced in the past will not happen again.

With our cooperation, Sammyboy forum will become Asia's most livable forum.