• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum points revamp?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LeongSam will never admit he is restricting the freedom of expression.

There is no restriction whatsoever. All I'm doing is imposing a delay.

In the old days people wrote letters and the fact that it took a few days to arrive at its destination was never interpreted as a restriction of freedom of expression as long as the letter was published for public view.

The same applies to moderation and the fact of the matter is the wait is no longer than 30 minutes to 2 hours now that I have excellent help to clear the mod queue.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no restriction whatsoever. All I'm doing is imposing a delay.

In the old days people wrote letters and the fact that it took a few days to arrive at its destination was never interpreted as a restriction of freedom of expression as long as the letter was published for public view.

The same applies to moderation and the fact of the matter is the wait is no longer than 30 minutes to 2 hours now that I have excellent help to clear the mod queue.
So 2 hours max guaranteed?
This is customer service Kpi?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zapping is fun, zapping someone to kingdom come is fun. No need to go into moderations just made those zapped to zero limit posts in a limited time frame. Like not more then 1 post in 5 mins.. or whatever timing. U decide.

Nopay nosee who zap you is fair.

Grouping is nature and you can't stop grouping anyway but clones is cheating.

Log IP delete all cones.

Happy Halloween ! Oh Wait...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the same token, banning someone for 24 hours is not a restriction, as after 24 hours he is free to post again.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
By the same token, banning someone for 24 hours is not a restriction, as after 24 hours he is free to post again.

Even the most liberal of countries send people to jail for crimes committed. This forum is no different.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even the most liberal of countries send people to jail for crimes committed. This forum is no different.

yours look like detention without trial at your majesty's pleasure...equating to life imprisonment...

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you mean, there is justification for knuckledusters?

Leongsam is often accused of interfering in the posting habits of forummers. Yet, if he had not done that, we wouldn't be here today. And Leongsam can say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn't be here, we would not have made progress, if he had not intervened on very personal matters - what font you use, which folder your posts go to, what vulgarities are posted and how often. Leongsam decides what is right -- never mind what the forummers think.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
yours look like detention without trial at your majesty's pleasure...equating to life imprisonment...

Would you allow someone to walk into your house daily and shit in your living room?

Would locking that person out equate to life imprisonment?

This is my forum. There are house rules. Those who don't like them can go somewhere else.. fuckwarezone, stomp, etc. Keeping them out of my forum deprives nobody of their right to surf the net.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would you allow someone to walk into your house daily and shit in your living room?

Would locking that person out equate to life imprisonment?

This is my forum. There are house rules. Those who don't like them can go somewhere else.. fuckwarezone, stomp, etc. Keeping them out of my forum deprives nobody of their right to surf the net.
okie...u are the boss like you say...:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam is often accused of interfering in the posting habits of forummers. Yet, if he had not done that, we wouldn't be here today. And Leongsam can say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn't be here, we would not have made progress, if he had not intervened on very personal matters - what font you use, which folder your posts go to, what vulgarities are posted and how often. Leongsam decides what is right -- never mind what the forummers think.
Wah, you really the biggest por lampa kia in this forum from now on, lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wise ones preaches on good forum, encourage no vulgarities, but let his dog bark vulgarities. What a fake farker, hahaha