• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Workers harass Local Ladies..... Riots soon if not stopped

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-my-daughter-harassed-huge-mob-foreign-workers-siloso-beach

Repost from another site :

My 17 year old daughter and some school friends went to Siloso Beach on Sentosa over the Chinese New Year Weekend. When they got there, they spread out their towels in anticipation of a relaxing day by the sea. There were other bathers parked on the beach besides them -- all in their swimsuits.

Some minutes later, several groups of what appeared to be workers arrived on the beach (refer to picture above). The kids were shocked when, without invitation, the large group of men surrounded them just feet away and began to take out their hand phones to snap pictures of them in their bikini. One of the girls angrily told them to stop taking pictures, but she was ignored. Some even moved closer. An alert lifeguard -- to his credit -- noticed what was happening. He approached the girls and asked if they were uncomfortable with the situation. When they voiced their upset, he hoisted a megaphone and told the men to move away and to cease taking pictures. He was ignored. He warned them he'd call the police. Eventually that's exactly what he did.

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/d...ot 2014-02-04 at 4.52.47 pm.png?itok=yo7UVWYf

Four uniformed police soon arrived and ordered the groups to keep their distance from the kids and to stop taking pictures. I understand that the cops even took the hand phones off some of the men and deleted shots they had already taken. As a mother, I am deeply shocked at this incident. It's a free country but the harassment scares me. And acting as a pack to bully vulnerable teenagers - disgraceful. But it also brings to my mind the issue of creating/increasing or improving the places of rest where workers can go on their day off. They are entitled to it.

But NOT at the expense of embarrassing 16 and 17 year old girls clad vulnerably in their swimsuits who felt threatened. The girls were traumatized by the blatant gawking. Bouquets to the lifeguard and our Singapore boys in blue for doing their job. We don't always notice or appreciate the situations they face every day, and the challenges they must deal with to keep the peace. They deserve our highest praise.

Concerned TRS reader and mother

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs are always horny. A constant diet of spices and lentils does this to them.

Toor%2BDal,%2BMung%2BDal,%2BMasoor%2BDal,%2BUrad%2BDal,%2BChana%2BDal.JPG

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-my-daughter-harassed-huge-mob-foreign-workers-siloso-beach

My 17 year old daughter and some school friends went to Siloso Beach on Sentosa over the Chinese New Year Weekend. When they got there, they spread out their towels in anticipation of a relaxing day by the sea. There were other bathers parked on the beach besides them -- all in their swimsuits.

Some minutes later, several groups of what appeared to be workers arrived on the beach (refer to picture above). The kids were shocked when, without invitation, the large group of men surrounded them just feet away and began to take out their hand phones to snap pictures of them in their bikini. One of the girls angrily told them to stop taking pictures, but she was ignored. Some even moved closer. An alert lifeguard -- to his credit -- noticed what was happening. He approached the girls and asked if they were uncomfortable with the situation. When they voiced their upset, he hoisted a megaphone and told the men to move away and to cease taking pictures. He was ignored. He warned them he'd call the police. Eventually that's exactly what he did.

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/d...ot 2014-02-04 at 4.52.47 pm.png?itok=yo7UVWYf

Four uniformed police soon arrived and ordered the groups to keep their distance from the kids and to stop taking pictures. I understand that the cops even took the hand phones off some of the men and deleted shots they had already taken. As a mother, I am deeply shocked at this incident. It's a free country but the harassment scares me. And acting as a pack to bully vulnerable teenagers - disgraceful. But it also brings to my mind the issue of creating/increasing or improving the places of rest where workers can go on their day off. They are entitled to it.

But NOT at the expense of embarrassing 16 and 17 year old girls clad vulnerably in their swimsuits who felt threatened. The girls were traumatized by the blatant gawking. Bouquets to the lifeguard and our Singapore boys in blue for doing their job. We don't always notice or appreciate the situations they face every day, and the challenges they must deal with to keep the peace. They deserve our highest praise.

The girls are lucky that the workers are merely snapping photos of them, probably to masturbate themselves later on with. Or would the girls prefer to stop them from taking the photos and risk being gang raped ala incredible india style?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Blame the pap for opening the floodgate and allowing liberal influx of cheap, 3rd world fake talents

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs are always horny and they are worst when high on alcohol ...

any normal guy who misses girl's presence is horny. dont blame the foreigners who work hard. blame the pap for bringing so many foreigners. Geylang is not able to cope with the horny foreigners.

SG gals have to take precaution and protect themselves

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This gawking bangla problem has been around since the day they first set foot in Sinkieland.

20111109.084200_gawking.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your thread title "riots soon if not stopped", you referring to riots from ah neh or from local ladies :confused:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Andrewmichelle Bennett · University of Wales, Aberystwyth posted :

We were there in the same beach on Sunday, Coates cafe on siloso, starting from noon, lots of foreigners worker in their day off were walking up and down the beach taking pic of children and gals in bikinis. I went up to a few of them whom I caught them taking pix, told then to show me their pix, one of them told me no and told me 'no', I shouted at them that I will call the police and they will show the pix to the police instead, I snatch the phone anyway and to my surprise, there are pix of gals on the beach zoom in capture pix and kids! I was furious as my kids are on the beach too, told them to delete it and all the others pix of others! It's really shocking! Can't imagine what are they gonna do with those pix!

Azmir Khan posted :

Haha...went to East Coast Beach on eve of CNY too and same thing occured. They were gawking at any girls, girlfriends, wives walking at the beach with some loitering around tents behaving suspiciously both day and night. My brother-in-law almost send one to either mortuary or the ICU if one of us had not intervened.

Melvin Tai · Priest in Charge at Christ the Redeemer Anglican Church 聖公會基督救贖堂 posted :

i almost did what your brother-In-law did, when they got to near of my 14 yrs old daughter. but they ran off.

Fifaifoe Rapacious Pi'e · Torturer at Alcatraz posted :

That's what happen to me & my gfs on sunday too!!!they are so ANNOYING!!!happily snapping away...even after we told them off...seriously...felt so small at our own country with all these foreigners!!!

Maggie Chiang · Seng Kang Secondary School posted :

3 Years back at the Same beach I face a similar problem. I was wearing shorts n tank top (safe enough outfit ) and I was touched by a group of bangala luckily I have a girlfriend with me and she Went to get help. A whole group of guys and my ex boyfriend came and question the bangala in the end the guys beat them up and the bangala apologize to me even got people crowd around and take pic...

Stanley Aw posted :

this is singapore... if at other countries i think these "photographers" already got beaten up and thrown into the seas given such situations. considered them lucky...

Christopher Lee · University of Melbourne posted :

In other countries, those 'photographers' wouldn't have settled for just photos.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder what would their reaction be if all those ah nehs were ang mohs instead.. would they kick up such a hoo ha then?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wonder what would their reaction be if all those ah nehs were ang mohs instead.. would they kick up such a hoo ha then?

The point is that most Ang Mohs don't gawk. They'd try to score. If they failed, they'd move on and try again somewhere else.

By all means try your luck with chicks that look good. It's what the male is supposed to do in order to perpetuate the species. Just standing there gawking is what is so unnerving for the victims. It's not normal.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think nothing will be done. Maybe spend more money for recreation center. More money to them instead.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U go beach wear bikini n shock when ppl stare n gawk n take photo ? Then don't dress in bikini lah fucking singa bitches , when Google glass finally arrive they will b dead n nowhere to hide

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the behavior that's uniquely Ah Neh.

Even the horniest Ang Mohs don't gather at one corner and visually rape the women.

Visual rape is only a small step from real rape. India is the rape kingdom of the world. Never forget that.

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these cb bitches... Stare or don't stare they also not happy...bunch of fucking attention seeking whores.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb fuck pappies bitches went low class sentosa to have fun. What a bunch of dumb fucks! These bitches shud thank heaven and earth that never got mass gang rape by chow ft shit skins.

Anyway, for those that want privacy of private beach, can contact ah chon. Sorry, cash term only. Private island also have.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahneh tinks with their dickhead.
But again, if it is white, will there be differ story?