• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK Muslim Rape Gang:Girl kept in a cage & made to act like a dog, raped and killed with heroin injection & an aborted foetus kept in freezer by police

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-victims-horror-stories-fatal-injection.html

A teenage girl who died from a heroin injection, an aborted foetus taken by police without the mother's knowledge and another child made to act like a dog in a cage are just some of the horror stories brought about by Rochdale's grooming gangs.

Dozens of young girls were targeted, abused and raped by gangs of mainly Asian men between 2004 and 2012 in the Greater Manchester town, with police and council bosses failing to investigate credible evidence.

A new report published today revealed the plight faced by the girls who were the subject of this abuse and the struggle they faced to be believed, as well as the harassment when they gave evidence against their abusers.

The damning dossier, which has identified 96 men who are still deemed a potential risk to children, has sparked calls from whistleblowers that there is 'categorically' still grooming taking place in the town.

It is not the first official report into child sex exploitation in Rochdale - a report in 2013 found that hundreds of young girls were allowed to fall into the hands of Asian grooming gangs because police and social workers may have been scared of seeming racist. They refused to believe that race was an issue even though dozens of young, white girls were being specifically targeted and groomed for sex by older Pakistani men.

Whistleblower Sara Rowbotham appeared on the verge of tears as she greeted her vindication after years of being 'scapegoated'. The former sexual health worker – who was played by Maxine Peake in the BBC drama about the scandal, Three Girls – was later appointed MBE for services to young people after an online petition attracted more than 300,000 signatures.

'How many more times will it take a drama or documentary and the ensuing public outcry to call people and organisations to account?' she asked. 'We were blamed, and they said it was my fault.'

Today's report makes for distressing reading, revealing the heartbreaking stories of just some of the victims of the depraved gangs of men, many of whom are yet to be brought to justice for their crimes.

It also emerged today that:

• A pair of 'lone voices' had flagged clear evidence of 'prolific serial rape of countless children in Rochdale' which wasn't acted upon
  • Many abusers continue to walk free, with 96 men identified as a potential risk to children;
  • Abuse is 'categorically' still happening in Rochdale, a detective-turned-campaigner said;
  • Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham apologised for the 'detailed and distressing'
Victoria Agoglia (pictured), 15, died of a heroin overdose after being injected with the drug by an older man

Victoria Agoglia (pictured), 15, died of a heroin overdose after being injected with the drug by an older man
Shabir Ahmed, a ringleader of a Rochdale child sex grooming gang who forced his victims to call him 'Daddy', was jailed for a total of 41 years for multiple rapes and sexual offences against children

Shabir Ahmed, a ringleader of a Rochdale child sex grooming gang who forced his victims to call him 'Daddy', was jailed for a total of 41 years for multiple rapes and sexual offences against children

Among the cases touched upon on in the report is the tragic death of 15-year-old Victoria Agoglia, who passed away after taking a heroin overdose in 2003.

In a letter sent to police, the girl revealed how she was sleeping with 'people older' than her and ' half of them I don't even know their names. I am a slag.'

READ MORE HERE: Rochdale grooming gangs are STILL preying on girls: Whistleblower warns 96 men pose risk to children as damning report reveals police left victims 'at the mercy' of pimps and abusers who impregnated and threatened them with guns

She went on: 'I think it I did it just to impress the boys and they treated me like ****. All the things I lost for drugs. Boys, my family, I lost all of that.'

Vulnerable Victoria, who ran away from her terraced home 21 times in the space of two months in the lead-up to her death, had been raped and was known by her carers to be used for sex by older men in exchange for cash, alcohol and hard drugs.

In September 2003 she visited the home of a 50-year-old Asian man - Mohammed Yaqoob - who injected her with heroin. She died in hospital five days later. He was later jailed for three and half years for injecting her with a noxious substance after being cleared of manslaughter.

Maggie Oliver, a former detective who resigned from Greater Manchester Police to go public with her views on grooming gangs, revealed the letter Victoria wrote was included in a police report which was never acted on.

Ms Oliver wrote the report, which even started with a picture of Victoria and her letter in a bid to highlight her case, after launching Operation Augusta in 2004 which set out to investigate the Rochdale child abuse ring.

But shockingly the investigation was quietly shelved by police bosses while Ms Oliver was on a three-month break.

It wasn't until eight years later that the beasts behind the operation which saw girls plied with alcohol and drugs before being used as sex slaves came to justice.

Ms Rowbotham said she and her team had been accused of not referring abused children to police, which the report said was a 'gross misrepresentation'.

'Children were being raped every day,' she said. 'Both the police and Rochdale children services told me and kept telling me, it was nothing to do with them.

'Everything being done now, should have been done then. All it would have taken is the right people actually giving a damn.'

Ms Rowbotham said her team were told to 'draw a line under' their concerns after the original Rochdale grooming gang was jailed in 2012.

'That's disgusting,' she said. 'We couldn't believe no-one wanted to protect the young people or track down or prosecute the perpetrators. This made me ill.'

Slamming the former or current public servants who refused to respond to the report authors' request to explain their actions, she said: 'Shame on you.'

'Clearly it was easier to discredit, diminish and dismiss the fact that children were being manipulated, poisoned and raped,' she added.

After losing her job she became a Labour councillor in Rochdale.