• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Workers harass Local Ladies..... Riots soon if not stopped

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are everywhere now because their population are growing from 6% to now 10%,Thank you very much to the govt .I dont understand why is this happenning.Lets all look forward to WP to turn this trend!

You might as well wait for china to claim sinkieland as a province and get rid of the ah nehs. Really don't understand the mentality of WP supporters.

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might as well wait for china to claim sinkieland as a province and get rid of the ah nehs. Really don't understand the mentality of WP supporters.

If you want sgp to be the standard of wealthy East Asia (Japan, China, Korea) or you want sgp to be the standard of impoverished South Asia , you don't need to be a scientist to know who to bring in?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want sgp to be the standard of wealthy East Asia (Japan, China, Korea) or you want sgp to be the standard of impoverished South Asia , you don't need to be a scientist to know who to bring in?

Why quote me? Your response doesn't seem to have anything to do with my message.