• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feasible to go overseas to find work?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh i take back my words. i forgot you are a sinkie. dun come to thailand. I dun want anymore sinkie pollution. PLease stay away..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun worry,i may be broke but i have some basic morale principles which I followed closely.

krafty,

whatever u do, wherever u decide to go, never stoop so low as to go to thailand and become pimp.

have some pride, have some fire and spirit in you. you seem to have lost your zest for life. always so negative.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want a conutry there are 4 seasons,you toot! BKK always on strike,quite difficult. Other places in Thailand,i am not so sure.
But the last time when I was in BKK, the driver took me to the king's temple, pray halfway, there is this teacher(He claimed) trying to sell me diamonds...buay tahan!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But I quite like the King in thailand,i asked around also and most thai pple like him. Well respected!

Krafty why not you go to New Zealand? Think they are recruiting Sinkies now?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want more vibes in a country like US or UK. Aussie and Kiwi land seems to lack all these. I have driven round Auckland before,it's a nice place with sheeps,mountains and lakes. I dun shag the sheeps!:wink:

Krafty why not you go to New Zealand? Think they are recruiting Sinkies now?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real definition:

Vibe:atmosphere or aura of a person or place as felt by others.

My definition: More happening place,Europe and US is in the centre of the world. Commonly, pple are more open to ideas and able to take me in where ever I come from.

Can you tell me if I am right?

What's your definition of "vibes"? :confused:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real definition:

My definition: More happening place,Europe and US is in the centre of the world. Commonly, pple are more open to ideas and able to take me in where ever I come from.

Singapore = China for most of them.. Dont count too much on that..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The real definition:

You can't attribute a single "vibe" to a WHOLE COUNTRY or REGION!:eek:

US, Europe, UK, NZ, OZ are huge land masses. The "vibes", as defined by you, all depend on where you are. EG I can assure you that the vibes in SFO are nowhere near the same as the vibes you'll feel in San Diego. Try visiting a small redneck town in the Midwest and you'll feel more than vibes. You could end up being shot or raped and there's no way in hell Jacksonville-Arkansas will ever feel like the "centre of the world".

Even within cities, vibes vary from one suburb to the next. EG Bronx vibes and Manhattan vibes are worlds apart.

You say you've visited Auckland. I hope you spent enough time to realise that Parnell vibes don't resemble Otara vibes. They are vastly different.

Why do I get this impression you don't really know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do I get this impression you don't really know what you're talking about.

he is just playing around acting out as a taxi driver who has some problem. creating a story of his own in his own fantasy. He should become a writer or storyteller.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,As if you know a lot. I am not good in using english to express my thoughts, that may be why you think you know what sort of person I am. But I really appreciate your comments although it has a stinging effect. It also doesn't matter whether I am a cab driver, anyway,i am going to fuck off soon.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He should become a writer or storyteller.

ku-klux-klan-0608-lg.jpg

We're Americans and we're "open to ideas"! :p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
adding-on, there are few cat of pple hanging in this forum, some compose themselves,think thru before putting their posts up. I am those whatever come to my mind, based on my encounters, need not much thinking, I just put it uo.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
adding-on, there are few cat of pple hanging in this forum, some compose themselves,think thru before putting their posts up. I am those whatever come to my mind, based on my encounters, need not much thinking, I just put it uo.

hey, nothing wrong in watever way you post. i didn't say anything on that.

i just dun understand why a person encounter problem, he dun take steps to solve it and only talk and talk about it and worse still, blame others for his own mistake.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did try and try to solve my problems, sometimes,seeking help from MP, for instance. You won't understand what it feels like being shot to Holland. My luck is down, my career is down, my personal life is down. I am not laying blame on others but it is really true that they fuck me jia lat jia lat. This is the exact problem when I told my friends and family, they thought I am mad. You won't understand how it feel.
hey, nothing wrong in watever way you post. i didn't say anything on that.

i just dun understand why a person encounter problem, he dun take steps to solve it and only talk and talk about it and worse still, blame others for his own mistake.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seek help from MP is called helping yourself WAHAHAHHAH!!!! complain again down down down... urghhh complain again. so sian.. boring....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

much of the info you're looking for can be found in the emigration folder. you just need to drag your arse there and do some research of your own. there's no point duplicating the same shit over here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
much of the info you're looking for can be found in the emigration folder. you just need to drag your arse there and do some research of your own. there's no point duplicating the same shit over here.

this guy got serious problem.. he dunno how to take care of himself and needs to be mummy-ied around by others.

Come boy come here, dun run too fast or you will fall down, dun hurt mummy's heart har, i love you so much.. WAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yala...yala... Thanks and Chee u....
this guy got serious problem.. he dunno how to take care of himself and needs to be mummy-ied around by others.

Come boy come here, dun run too fast or you will fall down, dun hurt mummy's heart har, i love you so much.. WAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!