• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feasible to go overseas to find work?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think it's feasible to just go "like that" to US or UK to find jobs? Just want to get out of Sinkie land. I was depending on my ex-colleagues and aquaintances too much in the past,end up always not successful in my job hunt overseas.

Recently, One auntie passenger advised me to go London and find work, from there build up your fort and may get posted to work in China. Or thinking I may Go work at my cousin's Chinese Take away in U.K., not bad that he is driving a Porsche and having 1 english and 1 chinese wife. The problem is that I haven't see this cousin from my father's side for nearly 2 decades,only saw his brothers during Lunar New Year.

As bro elephanto mentioned to me that if PRCs not able to speak English can come find work here.Why Can't I just go, I am better equipped with languages and technical skills.

Is it so easy??? Please advise,really need it.

I don't know why the assholes here are so cruel, just ignore them, Krafty. Here's some advice:

Your Sinkie passport is actually quite valuable. Use it and goto USA, maybe Los Angeles where's there's a lot of illegal immigrants looking for job. You will need some money to rent a room for about a month. While you are renting a room for a month, go to all the hotels, laundry, restaruants and ask them whether they can give you a job or not. Like maybe, cleaner, bell boy, waiter, etc. There's a lot of illegal mexicans there looking for job this way, so you won't be caught so easily and deported. Anyway, I think the businesses there also thrive on these 'below minimum wage' worker.

At the same time, while you are in your room in LA, surf the internet to look for illegal green card making ring. If you can find one, buy an illegal green card (but be careful, don't get killed by some gangster), its a good investment. Once with illegal green card, you can spruce up your resume and apply for real jobs like IT, engineering, whatever.

Is that sound?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know why the assholes here are so cruel, just ignore them, Krafty. Here's some advice:

Your Sinkie passport is actually quite valuable. Use it and goto USA, maybe Los Angeles where's there's a lot of illegal immigrants looking for job. You will need some money to rent a room for about a month. While you are renting a room for a month, go to all the hotels, laundry, restaruants and ask them whether they can give you a job or not. Like maybe, cleaner, bell boy, waiter, etc. There's a lot of illegal mexicans there looking for job this way, so you won't be caught so easily and deported. Anyway, I think the businesses there also thrive on these 'below minimum wage' worker.

At the same time, while you are in your room in LA, surf the internet to look for illegal green card making ring. If you can find one, buy an illegal green card (but be careful, don't get killed by some gangster), its a good investment. Once with illegal green card, you can spruce up your resume and apply for real jobs like IT, engineering, whatever.

Is that sound?

you can forget about advising this loser. later , he will reply you with all sorts of excuses on why he cannot go there and justified himself fully.

I have met such sinkies before, it is better to leave them dead.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbfuck CB kia tonychat,

that 'asshole' stuckhere refering to is YOU.

hahaha. stupid like fuck
:oIo::oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some of you may be right,let me clarify my stand, I am on sam's side. He is a living legend to me. Thks for all your kind input, I appreciate it but I know I need to make a decision soon whether to fuck off.