• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fans upset after Eric Moo sings at least 4 Christian songs during concert

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Famous SG Singer Caught Devil Worshippers by Surprise!

what divine healing you taking about ? you doctor is it ? whahahahaha...if divine healing works why do you need hospital ? idiot .
Divine healing does happen. It may not happen all the time but it does happen.
You can visit Lighthouse on saturday and see for yourself sir. You may even get healed yourself.

for your infor , i dont go around walking on street and debunk your faith :wink: thats the big different . you guys even can send those idiot on the street and spread delusion :wink:

You choose to do it on the net, some Christians choose to do it on the streets.
The diff is, Christians got courage, you coward, can only hide behind the net sir.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Divine healing does happen. It may not happen all the time but it does happen.
You can visit Lighthouse on saturday and see for yourself sir. You may even get healed yourself.

You choose to do it on the net, some Christians choose to do it on the streets.
The diff is, Christians got courage, you coward, can only hide behind the net sir.

if it does not always happen means its conicidence ...you idiot !!!! whahahahaha . can your lighthouse cure amputees ? whahahahaha..

" You choose to do it on the net, some Christians choose to do it on the streets.
The diff is, Christians got courage, you coward, can only hide behind the net sir "

im not so free like those idiot walking around on the street with a storybook :wink: that its not courage thats stupid ...you have to know the different ...:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar !

if it does not always happen means its conicidence ...you idiot !!!! whahahahaha . can your lighthouse cure amputees ? whahahahaha..

carrey+liar+liar.jpg

Sorry, bible did not say about curing amputees. Dumb folks have delusion and strange logic. Liar, liar, liar ! :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Liar !

carrey+liar+liar.jpg

Sorry, bible did not say about curing amputees. Dumb folks have delusion and strange logic. Liar, liar, liar ! :biggrin:

i thought you believe in the power of prayer ? whahahahahaha and you believe your invisibleman beri powerful ? whahahahaha

222222222222.jpg

10.jpg

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal

The church does need money to function, but divine healing cannot be bought with money sir. Why you have such carnal thinking and want to bring it into the church?
Just liek why you post on this forum trying so hard to convince people there is no god la. You want to share your beliefs, we also want to share our beliefs lor.

i think spiritul healing is real but not exclusive to xtian only. all of us have this universal force within ourselves and if we believe that workshipping LKY or Jack Neo can heal us, sometimes it will happen. But the catch is our psychlogical belief that it will happen and not caused by the idol itself.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think spiritul healing is real but not exclusive to xtian only. all of us have this universal force within ourselves and if we believe that workshipping LKY or Jack Neo can heal us, sometimes it will happen. But the catch is our psychlogical belief that it will happen and not caused by the idol itself.

spiritul healing is not real to any religion ....no wonder those those spiritul healing conman can find victim to con . have you been a victim ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Far Only ...

i thought you believe in the power of prayer ? whahahahahaha and you believe your invisibleman beri powerful ? whahahahaha

TVScreenCNNBreakingNews.jpg

So far it was ... what else ?

911-attack.gif

That one above was the first plague of Egypt. The second one was ... was it Enron collapse of the War On Terror ?

Kenny-Boy-Lay-Cartoon_02.jpg

original.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you are carry on delusion...you will become like those terrioist :wink: repent :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are carry on delusion...you will become like those terrioist :wink: repent :wink:

Should Moses repent ? Or God ? The so-called ten plagues of Egypt killed many. It was a show of God's power to the Egyptians.

Drifter, there are a lot of things I am not too happy with His decisions. But, He was the writer of the book of this world. All the fates of men are sealed. I can only request for this and that. He has the last say. That's why I want to be God 2 to be fully independent from Him. I need power ! No troops, no kingdom !

kingdoms.gif

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Should Moses repent ? Or God ? The so-called ten plagues of Egypt killed many. It was a show of God's power to the Egyptians.

Drifter, there are a lot of things I am not too happy with His decisions. But, He was the writer of the book of this world. All the fates of men are sealed. I can only request for this and that. He has the last say. That's why I want to be God 2 to be fully independent from Him. I need power ! No troops, no kingdom !

" Drifter, there are a lot of things I am not too happy with His decisions. But, He was the writer of the book of this world" .

LISTEN UP , HOW YOU KNOW HE IS THE WRITER OF THAT STORYBOOK ? LET US PUT IT THIS WAY , EVEN IF YOUR STORYBOOK TELLS YOU MURDER IS RIGHT AND ABUSE PPL IS GOD COMMAND YOU WILL STILL THINK ITS OK TO DO IT ? WAKEUP IDIOT ...YOU ARE REALLY INSANE !!!!!!WHAHAHAHAHAHA.

" All the fates of men are sealed "

THEN WHY DO YOU PRAY IN THE FIRST PLACE SINCE EVERYTHING ALREADY FATED ? WHAHAHAHAHAAH...I HIT YOU WITH THE NAILS AGAIN ..WHAHAHAHAHHA.

" That's why I want to be God 2 to be fully independent from Him. I need power ! No troops, no kingdom " !

ITS REALLY TIME FOR YOU TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL HELP . I MEAN IT . NOT JOKING WITH YOU .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
LISTEN UP , HOW YOU KNOW HE IS THE WRITER OF THAT STORYBOOK ? LET US PUT IT THIS WAY , EVEN IF YOUR STORYBOOK TELLS YOU MURDER IS RIGHT AND ABUSE PPL IS GOD COMMAND YOU WILL STILL THINK ITS OK TO DO IT ? WAKEUP IDIOT ...YOU ARE REALLY INSANE !!!!!!WHAHAHAHAHAHA.

THEN WHY DO YOU PRAY IN THE FIRST PLACE SINCE EVERYTHING ALREADY FATED ? WHAHAHAHAHAAH...I HIT YOU WITH THE NAILS AGAIN ..WHAHAHAHAHHA.

ITS REALLY TIME FOR YOU TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL HELP . I MEAN IT . NOT JOKING WITH YOU .

Let me tell you once more. You fellas have already lost the war before it even began. Those scientists who were atheists once, surrendered to the fact that the world is not that simple as it seems to be. They are not dumb, you are.

You still don't get it do you ? The stark reality is different from your make believe la la land. You just cannot accept the TRUTH. You go ahead and believe what you want to believe. But, fuck off from saying useless things that will embarrass you further.

The war is almost over. You may follow a Jap soldier who hid himself in the jungle for many years deluding himself that the war was not over yet. Go ahead, we are not stopping you. But, who's the fool then ? Accept it or be a fool.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me tell you once more. You fellas have already lost the war before it even began. Those scientists who were atheists once, surrendered to the fact that the world is not that simple as it seems to be. They are not dumb, you are.

You still don't get it do you ? The stark reality is different from your make believe la la land. You just cannot accept the TRUTH. You go ahead and believe what you want to believe. But, fuck off from saying useless things that will embarrass you further.

The war is almost over. You may follow a Jap soldier who hid himself in the jungle for many years deluding himself that the war was not over yet. Go ahead, we are not stopping you. But, who's the fool then ? Accept it or be a fool.

" Accept it or be a fool . "

VERY CHISTIANS AGAIN...LIKE TO FORCE YOUR DELUSION TO OTHER PPL :wink: WHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

LALA LAND IS INSIDE YOUR STORYBOOK WHICH CLAIMS ABOUT MANY STUPID THINGS LIKE TALKING SNAKES :wink: WHAHAHAHAHAAH

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

gong jiao wei, i bet you are even educated in science field. most of the top well known scientists on particle physics - dealing with what really makes up our world; most are atheist.

Solvay_conference_1927.jpg

more than 90 percent of those in the picture have names and law named after them and i think more than half are nobel prize winners. most of them are atheists the last time i checked dumb fuck. i bet you cannot even name 10 of them out here in this picture. can idiots like you from church stop treating fellow forumers as if we are uneducated and bullshit nonsensical rubbish? i lost count how many times i seen obvious factual errors that even a college student will really laugh out loud upon reading it.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong jiao wei, i bet you are even educated in science field. most of the top well known scientists on particle physics - dealing with what really makes up our world; most are atheist.

View attachment 5268

more than 90 percent of those in the picture have names and law named after them and i think more than half are nobel prize winners. most of them are atheists the last time i checked dumb fuck. i bet you cannot even name 10 of them out here in this picture. can idiots like you from church stop treating fellow forumers as if we are uneducated and bullshit nonsensical rubbish? i lost count how many times i seen obvious factual errors that even a college student will really laugh out loud upon reading it.

Scientist (???) Rojak,

Welcome back!

Told you many times, heaven is not made exclusively for scientists though they are welcome to the Kingdom provided they accept the redemptive blood of Jesus.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scientist (???) Rojak,

Welcome back!

Told you many times, heaven is not made exclusively for scientists though they are welcome to the Kingdom provided they accept the redemptive blood of Jesus.

see how intelligent this idiot is? read the last 3 post then reread his reply, it really amazed me the level of your comprehension and how the fuck you came up with this reply

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
One More Point !

You want a scientist. I give you a credible scientist to shut your foul mouth. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;DV7V2cAoOQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7V2cAoOQo[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: One More Point !

Albert Einstien was a deist, not a theist!! im amazed how christians tend to link albert einstein to christianity.

why not link Hitler to christianity? he was a catholic.
hitler25.jpg

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly."

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings."

He was some sort of deist definitely not a theist.

http://www.clockbackward.com/2009/02/08/was-albert-einstein-religious/

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: One More Point !

You want a scientist. I give you a credible scientist to shut your foul mouth. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;DV7V2cAoOQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7V2cAoOQo[/video]

your reply further strengthen my points, xtain = stupid idiot. easily fooled idiot that believe anything and everything in net.
i fucking studied this fellow life and history in my uni days and i lost count how many times i re-read his life story, he never believe in your stupid god fucktard.

shut my foul mouth? HAHHAHAHHAHA you merely display your stupidity

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your god's kingdom so B-I-G huh? so powerful! I scared leh. LOL.

kingdoms.gif