• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fans upset after Eric Moo sings at least 4 Christian songs during concert

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Too Need Medication

wah the chee bye voice in his mind also knows me, how about ask him to for 4D number this coming wed (30/5/2012)? if you put 4 number out now and it open, lim bey straight away covert.

time now is 10.12pm 29/5/2012

confirm this chee bye kia will come up with all sort of excuse to siam this challenge to protect this own made belief friend.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wah the chee bye voice in his mind also knows me, how about ask him to for 4D number this coming wed (30/5/2012)? if you put 4 number out now and it open, lim bey straight away covert.

confirm this chee bye kia will come up with all sort of excuse to siam this challenge to protect this own made belief friend.

whahahhahaha....he will come out with an excuse that his " god " dont gamble :wink: whahahahahaa

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Conqueror sounds a bit like Jar_Mustafa. Both exhibit signs of schizophrenia. :(

Holy fuck i was surprised to see 2 avatars alike one after i thought clinton had posted twice but it's you the unofficial clinton the 2nd. I have never seen someone actually want to emulate a loser and a gay running dog at that. You must be the 1st and you suck at emulating him too.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stressed Victim Just Needs More Exercise

Yah, that's you, dumb fuck ! :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Bang Only Prove One Thing ... God Must Exist

loser21.jpg

So sian, all losers.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Famous SG Singer Caught Devil Worshippers by Surprise!

Has-been singer sang christian songs in suntec city (notice only Has-been deserve caps from me)

Noticed a lot of has-beens becoming xtian all of a sudden. The decision to become xtian, for many, is often an emotional decision rather than one informed by rigorous logic and empirical proof.

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he dye his hair white or is it natural white?

Whole hair white does projects a "holy" image especially with back lighting when he stands on the stage rasing both of his hand.

EMoo's white hair/style is somewhat like Nat Ho's new album cover. What's with this sort of look these days???

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to listen to Christian songs, go to a megachurch on Sunday and join in their praise & worship song session.

Don't sing Christian songs to concert goers in a secular concert.

And I doubt he spontaneously sang the Christian songs. He must have given a testimony of how he found Christ and was saved, blahbity blah blah.... and then proceeded to sing those songs.

When I read the XinMin news paper, I was reminded of how I was once tricked by classmate to go watch a documentary about Satanic music at an auditorium. I knew my friend was Xtian but was told it's just an educational documentary about pop music and heavy metal groups. Documentary was an eye-opener and insightful. AFTER the show ended, the pastor appeared. He asked audience who haven't "embraced Jesus" to stand up so that Satan can be defeated!!! I was so humiliated 'cos the implication is that I'm a devil worshipper to not convert. After a while, the pastor gave up and everyone stood up to cry and spout in tongues. Really freaky experience. My friend was calling me up every week after that to tell me the wonders of Xtianity and miracles etc. I finally told the person "I do not yet wish to convert". The phone was hung up on me and we weren't friends anymore. Really funny, these people. They will spend time to make friends and once they sense you're not keen to go to their church = end of friendship!

The above church I realise is now one of the big ones...

They get paid for every person converted? Anyone knows??

Last edited:

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal

Noticed a lot of has-beens becoming xtian all of a sudden. The decision to become xtian, for many, is often an emotional decision rather than one informed by rigorous logic and empirical proof.

Someone I knew frankly told me that she went to megachurch so that she can get the pastor to pray for her sick mother. She offered $5k but couldn't get her pastor to help and so she changed to another church and tried again. This friend is also into other religions and church-going is one way of meeting people, exchanging namecards and possibly clinch business deals.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone I knew frankly told me that she went to megachurch so that she can get the pastor to pray for her sick mother. She offered $5k but couldn't get her pastor to help and so she changed to another church and tried again. This friend is also into other religions and church-going is one way of meeting people, exchanging namecards and possibly clinch business deals.

The healing power of God cannot be bought with money sir. Why your fren bring non christian values into the church?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite close. The organiser of the Eric Moo's concert, Flyervision is a part of CHC. They have been Eric's concert organiser for years.

That is why you see some of the forumers here come in and defend Eric so fast, they are the Christian IB (similar to those PAP IB). They had this in place ever since the AWARE incident a few years back when they realised how strong the internet can be and how it has to be contained before things get out of hand.

There are Chirstians who want to shape the country to conform to their belief, this has been their objective and they will not stop until the achieve this. They always start with something less obvious, what better way than to do it during a concert where the audiences are fans of the Christians. They make money while putting their message across.

The audience should demand for refund so that Chirstian fundies will know that there is a difference and not to preach during a secular event.

This guy was one of them (http://sg.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-chew/8/3b3/baa)

suntec city? that part own by city harvest?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just curious ah why do you want to be a clone of clinton? Even using the same avatar as him.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The healing power of God cannot be bought with money sir. Why your fren bring non christian values into the church?

even your church used ppl money to bulid ..:wink: your pastor also receieved monthly salary ...everything needs money

and why do christian preach on the street to non-christian and ask non-christian to visit their church ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

even your church used ppl money to bulid ..:wink: your pastor also receieved monthly salary ...everything needs money

)

The church does need money to function, but divine healing cannot be bought with money sir. Why you have such carnal thinking and want to bring it into the church?
and why do christian preach on the street to non-christian and ask non-christian to visit their church ? ;
Just liek why you post on this forum trying so hard to convince people there is no god la. You want to share your beliefs, we also want to share our beliefs lor.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The church does need money to function, but divine healing cannot be bought with money sir. Why you have such carnal thinking and want to bring it into the church?
Just liek why you post on this forum trying so hard to convince people there is no god la. You want to share your beliefs, we also want to share our beliefs lor.

what divine healing you taking about ? you doctor is it ? whahahahaha...if divine healing works why do you need hospital ? idiot .

" Just liek why you post on this forum trying so hard to convince people there is no god la. You want to share your beliefs, we also want to share our beliefs lor "

for your infor , i dont go around walking on street and debunk your faith :wink: thats the big different . you guys even can send those idiot on the street and spread delusion :wink: