• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fans upset after Eric Moo sings at least 4 Christian songs during concert

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
eric_moo_concert-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Ms Ng says she wants a refund after Malaysian-born singer Eric Moo preached and sang several Christian songs during his recent concert at Suntec City. Other concert attendees also complained about the matter on facebook.

The STOMPer elaborates:

"I went to Suntec City for Eric Moo's concert yesterday. I bought 5 tickets altogether.

"There were another 2 female singers featured in the concert. When they finished singing (the first section), then it was Eric's turn.

"After singing his first song, he started propagating Christianity. He also started singing Christian songs, not only 1 song, but many songs...

"Before I left (I did not finish watching the concert), he sang 2 of his own songs, and sang at least 4 Christian songs!! I strongly feel that I was being cheated by the organiser and Eric!

"You can see the comments of other audience members. We would like to get back our money."

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

STOMPer Ms Ng says she wants a refund after Malaysian-born singer Eric Moo preached and sang several Christian songs during his recent concert at Suntec City. Other concert attendees also complained about the matter on facebook.

The STOMPer elaborates:

"I went to Suntec City for Eric Moo's concert yesterday. I bought 5 tickets altogether.

"There were another 2 female singers featured in the concert. When they finished singing (the first section), then it was Eric's turn.

"After singing his first song, he started propagating Christianity. He also started singing Christian songs, not only 1 song, but many songs...

"Before I left (I did not finish watching the concert), he sang 2 of his own songs, and sang at least 4 Christian songs!! I strongly feel that I was being cheated by the organiser and Eric!

"You can see the comments of other audience members. We would like to get back our money."

Is his concert, he did not say what to sing and what not to sing, if you dont like you can walk away..

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The STOMPer elaborates:

At least his concert is better than GAGA, who is preaching gay and lesbians sex, and is polluting our society,

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fark lah......................Eric Moo................

this fark face is the sort of scum that goes to mega churches for business lobang...............

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fark lah......................Eric Moo................

this fark face is the sort of scum that goes to mega churches for business lobang...............
he is a good example of FT making use of sinkies.....malaysian stationed in taiwan then.........but whenever it suited him, he claimed to be singaporean.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never liked him. He somehow appear to be very HaoLian although I have never seen him in person.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with X'ian songs? At least he's singing something new for once. Otherwise, we'll keep hearing the same old retro stuff like "Kopi O" and "You're my only one" etc.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how you know? u r one of the fcuk face that does that?

ooops....................looks like i hit a sore spot...................

looks like someone here is one of those mindless goons that go to megachurches to be ripped off by conman-pastors every month.................

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Kind Of Concert ?

What's wrong with X'ian songs? At least he's singing something new for once. Otherwise, we'll keep hearing the same old retro stuff like "Kopi O" and "You're my only one" etc.

It depends on the nature of the concert. If the concert is about evangelism, then he is not in the wrong. If it wasn't stated, then he will be in the wrong because he should not have let his fans or audience down by singing what he wants to sing. You must respect your audience - make them happy. You must be professional - don't mix your faith into your job.