• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Exposing a Korean Christian Cult and their devious recruitment tactics in Singapore

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even if you remove the stone, we will still bow to that direction.

You should stop talking like you're the spokesman for the sunni moslems when you're not.

That stone is a marker. Not an object of idolisation like what you do to the statue in yr church

The stone is clearly an object for idolisation, just like your moslem prophet. Every year, lots of moslem pilgrims fight and jostle to kiss and lick the stones at the kabaa. Just look at the photo.

1656077511316.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stone is clearly an object for idolisation, just like your moslem prophet. Every year, lots of moslem pilgrims fight and jostle to kiss and lick the stones at the kabaa. Just look at the photo.

It appears you are in denial.
Like I've explained to you before, that small black stone that dropped from the heavens was kissed the the prophet. We emulate the prophet by kissing it too. But we do not elevate nor give it stature like asking it for favours, like what you do to your idols. It's just a stone to us, nothing more.
You otoh make idols with your own hands and then pray to it for help. Not only one idol, many idols!!
Pagan polytheists!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My relative died of breast cancer because retarded korean church operating in warehouse said no need for doctor. Even in 3rd world shithole this is curable. Sinkies dont have any brains to speak of

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It appears you are in denial.
Like I've explained to you before, that small black stone that dropped from the heavens was kissed the the prophet. We emulate the prophet by kissing it too. But we do not elevate nor give it stature like asking it for favours, like what you do to your idols. It's just a stone to us, nothing more.

The photos show very clearly how moslems worship the idol. It's clearly more than a stone. Time for you to come out of your denial. And again, you're talking like you're the spokeman for moslems.

1656116349358.png

You otoh make idols with your own hands and then pray to it for help. Not only one idol, many idols!!
Pagan polytheists!

I make idols? You sure?

Come debate with me about religion when you stop calling some illiterate pedophile as prophet who gets basic theology wrong.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The photos show very clearly how moslems worship the idol. It's clearly more than a stone. Time for you to come out of your denial. And again, you're talking like you're the spokeman for moslems.

View attachment 150462

I make idols? You sure?

Come debate with me about religion when you stop calling some illiterate pedophile as prophet who gets basic theology wrong.
You, as in the collective.
Debates about religion require conditions? Apparently you're so afraid of being exposed to all the tenets of the 10Commandments that you go against. Especially your claim to trinity, a concept not found anywhere in the bible. Imagine a core belief not found in your holy book? Shiver me timbers! You guys just made it up!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apparently you're so afraid of being exposed to all the tenets of the 10Commandments that you go against.

When your own moslem prophet violates islamic laws inconvenient to him, no need to complaint about other people on whether they follow their own religious laws.

Especially your claim to trinity, a concept not found anywhere in the bible.

The quranic concept of the Trinity - Father, Mother, Son, is nowhere found in the Bible. Silly illiterate moslem prophet actually thought that Father, Mother, Son, is the Trinity. Really dumb!

Imagine a core belief not found in your holy book? Shiver me timbers! You guys just made it up!

Just like the quran is made up based on the Bible and Torah? Or the quran is so incomplete the moslems need to make up a second book, the hadiths, the fill in the gaps?

Your silly quran even mentioned of the Trinity, just that the quran got basic theology wrong by associating Trinity with "Father, Mother, Son".

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ooo...long story. Simple qn. Are there idols in your church and do you pray to them?

Long story because you wanted to start on the Trinity, and you didn't realize that your illiterate prophet mistook Mary as part of the Trinity.

I'm not a moslem. So I do not pray to idols like moslems do. Neither do I pray towards idols made of stones or clay, or engage in idolatory rituals around idols like moslems do.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long story because you wanted to start on the Trinity, and you didn't realize that your illiterate prophet mistook Mary as part of the Trinity.

I'm not a moslem. So I do not pray to idols like moslems do. Neither do I pray towards idols made of stones or clay, or engage in idolatory rituals around idols like moslems do.
Translated:

You're catholic. So you pray towards idols made of stones or clay, and engage in idolatory rituals around idols. I get it now.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Translated:

You're catholic. So you pray towards idols made of stones or clay, and engage in idolatory rituals around idols. I get it now.

Wow! What a moslem translation! It's directly opposite to what I said. No wonder islam is full of lies and crap, and your fake prophet boasted that his arabic god is the best of liars.

Typical of moslems to accuse others of what islam is guilty of, to hide moslem guilt.

Let's look at moslems engaging in idolatry.

Moslems praying towards their faraway stone idol in mecca

1656211226835.png

Moslems venerating their nearby stone idol when they are in mecca.

1656211270647.png

moslems performing religious rituals towards stone objects, aka "stoning the 3 devils"

1656211316147.png

moslems circling the stone idol 7 times, just like the pre-islamic idol worshipping arabs, and falsely attributing this practice to Abraham, who never once visited Arabia. (Fun fact: early moslems and pagans used to circle the kaaba 7 times completely NAKED! Were you naked at the kaaba?)

1656211535277.png

If you pray towards/to a stone, you're an idol worshipper.

If you perform any religious ritual towards a stone, including regularly bashing it while praying, that's a form of idol worship towards the stone.

I don't worship or pray to or towards any idol. My God accepts my prayers no matter which direction I face. Your arabian god will only accept your prayers if you face towards the stone in mecca. That makes you, a moslem, the idol worshipper.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! What a moslem translation! It's directly opposite to what I said. No wonder islam is full of lies and crap, and your fake prophet boasted that his arabic god is the best of liars.

Typical of moslems to accuse others of what islam is guilty of, to hide moslem guilt.

Let's look at moslems engaging in idolatry.

Moslems praying towards their faraway stone idol in mecca

View attachment 150561

Moslems venerating their nearby stone idol when they are in mecca.

View attachment 150562

moslems performing religious rituals towards stone objects, aka "stoning the 3 devils"

View attachment 150563

moslems circling the stone idol 7 times, just like the pre-islamic idol worshipping arabs, and falsely attributing this practice to Abraham, who never once visited Arabia. (Fun fact: early moslems and pagans used to circle the kaaba 7 times completely NAKED! Were you naked at the kaaba?)

View attachment 150564

If you pray towards/to a stone, you're an idol worshipper.

If you perform any religious ritual towards a stone, including regularly bashing it while praying, that's a form of idol worship towards the stone.

I don't worship or pray to or towards any idol. My God accepts my prayers no matter which direction I face. Your arabian god will only accept your prayers if you face towards the stone in mecca. That makes you, a moslem, the idol worshipper.
Desperately deflecting your idol worship?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one who's desperate. I already proven that you are an idol worshipping moron. Did you perform your hajj stone worshipping rituals nude as required?
You didn't prove anything. In fact your pope and Vatican already admitted and acknowledged the pure monotheism as practiced by muslims