• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fans upset after Eric Moo sings at least 4 Christian songs during concert

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: One More Point !

your reply further strengthen my points, xtain = stupid idiot. easily fooled idiot that believe anything and everything in net.
i fucking studied this fellow life and history in my uni days and i lost count how many times i re-read his life story, he never believe in your stupid god fucktard.

shut my foul mouth? HAHHAHAHHAHA you merely display your stupidity

How to believe a so-called himself chemist who does not even know the poisonous property of fluoride. :rolleyes:

Let's see what others had to say ...

Einstein was not a deist. He sometimes used pantheistic language, but there is nothing to suggest that he was a deist. Einstein claimed to believe in the God of Spinoza (i.e. the identification of the universe with God), which is pantheism, although he rejected that label and called himself an agnostic.

Newton was a Christian because nearly everyone in early 18th century England was Christian.

Newton was brainwashed like the rest of the people of his time. Einstein thought that if there was a god, he didn't interfer in human events, he created the world and then left it alone to evolve.

I know that he was not an atheist because after he wrote his paper on relativity, he was not happy with the idea that relativity is completely random and can't be predicted and stated that God does not play dice. However, he was a humanitarian and saw problems with the Church and its persecutions.

Albert Einstein was Agnostic, which basically means he doesn't disbelieve in God, but he's not like a Christian... does that make sense? haha :-D

In a 1950 letter to M. Berkowitz, Einstein stated that "My position concerning God is that of an agnostic
Source(s):
I'm Agnostic, too : )

Frankly speaking, I don't know which book that you, Vomjak the dumb fuck read. :biggrin: It seems like many people had agreed to the fact that Einstein was definitely NOT an atheist no matter how you read him.

Vomjak, you are still a dumb ass until today.

Ass = Stubborn

The internet is still a more reliable source than your outdated brain. :biggrin: Your years of so-called uni edu has not made you an intelligent person. That indeed is a very strange situation. :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Can Be Rather Stingy

Your god's kingdom so B-I-G huh? so powerful! I scared leh. LOL.

You still don't understand. I don't want to be like King David. I don't want to be a boss of a Pte Ltd or as 'big' as Creative.

Poor King David only appears as the king of spade in your playing cards. I think many including me will prefer to be like Genghis Khan which is akin to Bill Gates.

God is not about riches. That's why you will find slightly more poor folks than rich folks in a real church. Which means fake churches NOT included. Fake churches want money and run like a corporate.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. u want to have a go and this bring it on, i can easily access well established literature on using flouride on water and its effect on public health to slap your face upside down in a click of button. in fact basic common sense will tell you the answer why when you just look around, but too bad xtain do not have one.

2. say and twist whatever you want lan jiao snake and thanks for slapping yourself in your own face, he does not believe in your God and that is a fact and you mentioned it yourself. using him to support xtainity is plain stupid

3. Internet is never a reliable source, only uneducated fools like you believe otherwise. try quote internet for any work or assignment in university see what kind of fuck up grade you will get. OHHhhh you will never be able to understand that, cos i bet you are too stupid to step into one.

4. picking on a minority as an example attacking the fact that i mention majority of the particle physcist are atheist is plain stupid. i bet you cannot see the irony here.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

speaking of King David, how many people did God kill when David insisted on doing the censor?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

..........Internet is never a reliable source, ....

Scientist *???) Rojak,

I quite agree with you...to some extend especaily after reading some of the posts from you........

It's a joke when a self-proclaimed scientist doesn't even understand simply thing like images produced by optical instruments and images produced by non-optical instruments; plasma is the 4th state of matter when it has been known as gas for centuries; that DNA can be created in the lab.....this illustrates our need to really becareful what we read!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

speaking of King David, how many people did God kill when David insisted on doing the censor?

Fishy,

The fact that you are here, alive, kicking and writing nonsense about the God of the Bible has shown that God had extended His mercy to your ancestors...so, what's the complain?

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake Scientist

i can easily access well established literature on using flouride on water ...

... snake ...

... try quote internet for any work or assignment in university see what kind of fuck up grade you will get ...

... picking on a minority as an example attacking the fact that i mention majority of the particle physcist are atheist is plain stupid ...

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... very bad. I have mentioned before that only dumb people will become atheists because atheism was already a lost cause since some four years ago ? The smart ones had already run away from the battlefield and hid under another banner or religion. :eek::rolleyes: This religion is a strange banner because it is considered as a pro-God banner. :rolleyes:

Atheism is really for the dumb losers who are still dreaming in their la la land. You mean you don't know ? Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

Firstly, you are just a reader - not qualified to state anything. Secondly, for a person who is not at all inquisitive or even questioning the validity of science itself is unfit to be a science person. Science has to be pure and on the right track and not based on some fantasy. :rolleyes:

Weak, very weak defense or attack. Majority are MOSTLY dumb, why ? Because, statistics showed ONLY the smart MINORITY in the science field are the smarter ones, as for the rest, we call them MEDIOCRES. Yah, I think that includes you. :rolleyes::cool:

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... very bad. I think Kinana, Psalm and I can have some rest already - the war is ALREADY over and preparing ourselves for the victory parade. :biggrin: Let their own mediocrity engulfing them with shame. :wink:

I'm the smart one because dumb ones still go into science in uni - no money, no future in Sinkiesland. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Funny-Animals-Great-spirits-have-always-encountered-violent-opposition-from-mediocre-minds-Albert-Einstein.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scientist *???) Rojak,

I quite agree with you...to some extend especaily after reading some of the posts from you........

It's a joke when a self-proclaimed scientist doesn't even understand simply thing like images produced by optical instruments and images produced by non-optical instruments; plasma is the 4th state of matter when it has been known as gas for centuries; that DNA can be created in the lab.....this illustrates our need to really becareful what we read!

i am from a chemical sensor/probe lab vs u an uneducated p8 dropout- now go pee on the floor and ask yourself do you have the qualification to teach me. plasma indeed is a 4th state of matter and dna indeed can be created in lab WITH EASE. yes quote me on this cos i have seen it being done and performed stupid fuck

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Scientist

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... very bad. I have mentioned before that only dumb people will become atheists because atheism was already a lost cause since some four years ago ? The smart ones had already run away from the battlefield and hid under another banner or religion. :eek::rolleyes: This religion is a strange banner because it is considered as a pro-God banner. :rolleyes:

Atheism is really for the dumb losers who are still dreaming in their la la land. You mean you don't know ? Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

Firstly, you are just a reader - not qualified to state anything. Secondly, for a person who is not at all inquisitive or even questioning the validity of science itself is unfit to be a science person. Science has to be pure and on the right track and not based on some fantasy. :rolleyes:

Weak, very weak defense or attack. Majority are MOSTLY dumb, why ? Because, statistics showed ONLY the smart MINORITY in the science field are the smarter ones, as for the rest, we call them MEDIOCRES. Yah, I think that includes you. :rolleyes::cool:

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... very bad. I think Kinana, Psalm and I can have some rest already - the war is ALREADY over and preparing ourselves for the victory parade. :biggrin: Let their own mediocrity engulfing them with shame. :wink:

I'm the smart one because dumb ones still go into science in uni - no money, no future in Sinkiesland. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Funny-Animals-Great-spirits-have-always-encountered-violent-opposition-from-mediocre-minds-Albert-Einstein.jpg

stupid fuck, you do not even know the real situation and keep post distorted truth to masturbate yourself. Go on, now i am going to support what i say with facts and published statistic and journals.There is already published journal on this statistic using british as the sample size.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2111174/Intelligent-people-less-likely-to-believe-in-God.html

Professor Richard Lynn, emeritus professor of psychology at Ulster University, said many more members of the "intellectual elite" considered themselves atheists than the national average. A decline in religious observance over the last century was directly linked to a rise in average intelligence, he claimed.
But the conclusions - in a paper for the academic journal Intelligence - have been branded "simplistic" by critics.

Professor Lynn, who has provoked controversy in the past with research linking intelligence to race and sex, said university academics were less likely to believe in God than almost anyone else. A survey of Royal Society fellows found that only 3.3 per cent believed in God - at a time when 68.5 per cent of the general UK population described themselves as believers.

A separate poll in the 90s found only seven per cent of members of the American National Academy of Sciences believed in God. Professor Lynn said most primary school children believed in God, but as they entered adolescence - and their intelligence increased - many started to have doubts. He told Times Higher Education magazine: "Why should fewer academics believe in God than the general population? I believe it is simply a matter of the IQ. Academics have higher IQs than the general population. Several Gallup poll studies of the general population have shown that those with higher IQs tend not to believe in God."
He said religious belief had declined across 137 developed nations in the 20th century at the same time as people became more intelligent.

But Professor Gordon Lynch, director of the Centre for Religion and Contemporary Society at Birkbeck College, London, said it failed to take account of a complex range of social, economic and historical factors.
"Linking religious belief and intelligence in this way could reflect a dangerous trend, developing a simplistic characterisation of religion as primitive, which - while we are trying to deal with very complex issues of religious and cultural pluralism - is perhaps not the most helpful response," he said.
Dr Alistair McFadyen, senior lecturer in Christian theology at Leeds University, said the conclusion had "a slight tinge of Western cultural imperialism as well as an anti-religious sentiment".
Dr David Hardman, principal lecturer in learning development at London Metropolitan University, said: "It is very difficult to conduct true experiments that would explicate a causal relationship between IQ and religious belief. Nonetheless, there is evidence from other domains that higher levels of intelligence are associated with a greater ability - or perhaps willingness - to question and overturn strongly felt institutions."

its pretty obvious here who is distorting the fact here, GO ON AND POST BULLSHIT to masturbate yourself mentally

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Scientist

i am not at all surprised at the result given the silly reply i got from xtainity religious zealot. i bet stupid fuck like you have no idea what is Royal society LOL HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

IN INCREASING TREND THAT MOST LEADING SCIENTISTS ARE TURNING TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF? FUCK YOU IGNORANCE STUPID FUCK + BLOODY LIAR, REAL STATISTIC SHOWS OTHERWISE.

post distorted fact for self masturbation mentally very song right i bet

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Lun Jiao Way Lah

IN INCREASING TREND THAT MOST LEADING SCIENTISTS ARE TURNING TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF? FUCK YOU IGNORANCE STUPID FUCK + BLOODY LIAR, REAL STATISTIC SHOWS OTHERWISE.

See who is still holding on with the BACKWARD and OUTDATED idea of atheism as his ultimate soulmate for his daily dose of masturbation. Hahahaha ! :eek::biggrin:

Ay, you have no credibility to even use the word "liar", what a shame to you and all your loser friends who keep daydreaming that you all may have some luck one day. KNN useless piece of shit talking nonsense continually ! Gong lun jiao way ! :rolleyes:

Statistics ? What do you know about statistics ! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
YouTube : Atheists Are Losing The War

Go on, now i am going to support what i say with facts and published statistic and journals.

its pretty obvious here who is distorting the fact here, GO ON AND POST BULLSHIT to masturbate yourself mentally

I seriously think that the journal should be re-titled as "The ultimate psychological masturbation for atheism hopeful and for those who so-called themselves intelligent to think that God does not exist even though it's an absolute lie" Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

Some people just cannot take the cold, hard truth ? :eek::rolleyes:

[video=youtube;2QqjPaoWuXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QqjPaoWuXU[/video]

I don't think you, the SBF dumb fuck will enjoy this. Oh, someone was asking me how I know that the presence of atheists' voices are fast disappearing. Maybe, the video here can be of some help. :biggrin:

The smart ones had already baled themselves out of this embarassing stance called Atheism except MOST dumb fucks in general (the stupid MAJORITY) still believing in it. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: YouTube : Atheists Are Losing The War

its a peer reviewed Psychology journal, truth hurts, who is mentally masturbating its pretty clear here.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lynn, Richard; John Harvey and Helmuth Nyborg. "Average intelligence predicts atheism rates across 137 nations". Elsevier Inc. DOI:10.1016/j.intell.2008.03.004. Retrieved 2008-06-27.

another peered review paper with impact factor 3.91*
1 of such paper can graduate with a phd in arts subjects. who is lying here?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224132655.htm

from sciencedaily well its pretty obvious the ans now

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

by the way u better show everyone where the fuck u got those statistically number from. let everyone have a fucking good laugh at your source. see who is the stupid idiot here.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lose At Science Game ? So, They Join Losers United

Lynn, Richard; John Harvey and Helmuth Nyborg. "Average intelligence predicts atheism rates across 137 nations". Elsevier Inc. DOI:10.1016/j.intell.2008.03.004. Retrieved 2008-06-27.

another peered review paper with impact factor 3.91*
1 of such paper can graduate with a phd in arts subjects. who is lying here?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224132655.htm

from sciencedaily well its pretty obvious the ans now

Masturbation again ! Why ? Why use useless point as a defense ? Your important pieces (renowned scientists and intellectuals) on the chess board are taking flight (they had a rude shock of a possible God's existence). You can keep the pawns if you and your gang want it so badly to boost that false image of 'increasing'. Hahahaha ! So, all the dumb fucks suddenly join the Losers United ! Hahahaha ! :biggrin: In this case, Vomjak, you can keep them. :rolleyes:

Some people called themselves atheists not because they know that they are right about "there's no God". Because, for some, they don't know what to believe, therefore they accidentally called themselves atheists. They don't know the difference between an atheist and a agnostic. :rolleyes:

Most percentage of these rebels are possibly agnostics than pure atheists. Oh, one thing, agnosticism is for the lying cowards :mad: and atheism is for the dumb laggards (too slow to catch up, dreaming). :eek::biggrin:

The majority are foolish and only the rare gems among the so-called intelligent group are the smart ones. That's the tragic, you have to admit. As long as we theists see the migration of these smart ones going to somewhere else other than supporting atheism, it's a VICTORY for us !

Hello, stop dreaming in your la la land that you guys still got hope to fight back. Thun Gu Gu ! :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lose At Science Game ? So, They Join Losers United

i dare you to show us where is the source of those statistical figure you mention earlier, i already shown mine with group that performed the survey. where is yours? i wonder whose defend in argument is weak here, a retard like you making up figures from thin air, i bet the citation of yours are "voices in your head" (HAHHAHA SIAO LANG) or mine from academic journals. not being able to supply supporting information of the source?

distorting the fact about that studies is all you can do ? LOL truth hurts. that survey is done by academic and published in peer reviewed paper. if you wish to attack his group, then use another published data and attack, not from thin air. i am more than welcome to see if you are able to do that rather than plucking numbers from thin air. which is pretty obvious none of those statistical figure that you mentioned earlier make any sense. its pretty obvious you are not well trained in logical and systematic analysis of problem. obviously idiot like you have zero idea what that means cos you have zero publication under your name.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its pretty obvious to everyone now who is the one mentally masturbating by quoting distorted facts with zero backing. i uses results from academic to back my statement, WHERE IS YOURS? HAHAHHAHAHHA VERY SONG RIGHT HAVE U CUM ALREADY FROM POSTING DISTORTED FACTS? HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA

Last edited: