• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fans upset after Eric Moo sings at least 4 Christian songs during concert

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eric_moo_concert-thumbnail.jpg

stomper ms ng says she wants a refund after malaysian-born singer eric moo preached and sang several christian songs during his recent concert at suntec city. Other concert attendees also complained about the matter on facebook.

The stomper elaborates:

"i went to suntec city for eric moo's concert yesterday. I bought 5 tickets altogether.

"there were another 2 female singers featured in the concert. When they finished singing (the first section), then it was eric's turn.

"after singing his first song, he started propagating christianity. He also started singing christian songs, not only 1 song, but many songs...

"before i left (i did not finish watching the concert), he sang 2 of his own songs, and sang at least 4 christian songs!! I strongly feel that i was being cheated by the organiser and eric!

"you can see the comments of other audience members. We would like to get back our money."

dont expect much from a christian ...when they kee siao they will do anything for their invisibleman :wink: dont believe go to religous folder :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: What Kind Of Concert ?

it depends on the nature of the concert. If the concert is about evangelism, then he is not in the wrong. If it wasn't stated, then he will be in the wrong because he should not have let his fans or audience down by singing what he wants to sing. You must respect your audience - make them happy. You must be professional - don't mix your faith into your job.

wow !!!!! Im happy for you finally you have taken my advice and take your medication on time :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of Jazreel, does she still own the bridal shop somewhere in Tanjong Pagar?
Several years ago, I walked past the shop and saw her inside, still chiobu.

No idea, bro. She appears the 'eat potato' type to me. Zoe and Aileen more lian-type. If I recall rightly, JL was from SCGS - S'pore Cheap Girls for Sale.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he dye his hair white or is it natural white?

Whole hair white does projects a "holy" image especially with back lighting when he stands on the stage rasing both of his hand.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eric and Allan combined, more yientao than Ramseth bo?
lose ah ram by a ponytail...

Allan is a nice chap.....unlike his bro.....back then the brothers were staying in Sherwood Towers in Bukit Timah.......Eric will bring JL back to screw in his room without even closing the door.......

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Too Need Medication

wow !!!!! Im happy for you finally you have taken my advice and take your medication on time :wink:

The last time when Vomjak was scolded by someone saying he was just there to make unsound comment with lots of noise, I told God that he was an uncouth or brash person. He answered me that he needed medication seriously and I burst out laughing. Vomjak must be very stressed until he had to find this place for his regular outburst. Sad or what ?

He's an atheist, I think. Seriously, you two should go and see your doc soon. Atheists need serious medication quickly. If not, science will become sci-fi in double quick time. Delusional ! :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hymn

[video=youtube;fg3gCw5mm7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3gCw5mm7c&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Hayley sang "Abide With Me" at the final of the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final - Wembley Stadium London - 29 August 2009, with the Black Dyke Brass Band & The ACM Gospel Choir. Broadcasted by BBC1 TV, captured and edited by Dave Ludlow for HWI.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hymn

Nobody knows if he's actuaLLy paid for by his sponsor for singing those Christian songs..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: You Too Need Medication

The last time when Vomjak was scolded by someone saying he was just there to make unsound comment with lots of noise, I told God that he was an uncouth or brash person. He answered me that he needed medication seriously and I burst out laughing. Vomjak must be very stressed until he had to find this place for his regular outburst. Sad or what ?

He's an atheist, I think. Seriously, you two should go and see your doc soon. Atheists need serious medication quickly. If not, science will become sci-fi in double quick time. Delusional ! :rolleyes:

you should be the one seeking professional medical helps because you can hear voices and can talk to yourself :wink: whahahahhaaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

calling morderator ....please put this thread into religious folder . :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror sounds a bit like Jar_Mustafa. Both exhibit signs of schizophrenia. :(

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Famous SG Singer Caught Devil Worshippers by Surprise!

My friends attended famous Singaporean singer Eric Moo's concert at the Suntec City recently and they rated it as the best Gospel concert of the year! Eric, filled with the Holy Spirit, sang many Christian songs and moved the many Christians in the audience.

However, many in the audience who were either Devil worshipeprs or had been possessed by the Devil, were taken by surprise and went into a frenzy as a result of the Holy Light emitted by Eric Moo's singing. Eric Moo tried his best to cast out the demons within them but these ungodly infidels and demons put up a fierce fight and many of these condemned souls ran for the exits!

Some of these accursed Devil Worshippers even demanded their money back!:oIo:
Unless they repent and embrace the Lord as their saviour, they will be condemned to an eternity in the fire lakes of Hell!:mad::mad:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Famous SG Singer Caught Devil Worshippers by Surprise!

My friends attended famous Singaporean singer Eric Moo's concert at the Suntec City recently and they rated it as the best Gospel concert of the year! ...

Unless they repent and embrace the Lord as their saviour, they will be condemned to an eternity in the fire lakes of Hell!:mad::mad:
u mastic spaggot! ... :oIo:

all ur frens attended ze concert n u din even bother 2 make time 2 attend?! ... :eek: :mad:

u shud repent immediately! ... :mad:

u mastic spaggot! ... :oIo:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Conqueror sounds a bit like Jar_Mustafa. Both exhibit signs of schizophrenia. :(

conqueror medical condition is worst ...he needs daily dose of medication if not he will talk to himself before every meal :wink:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Famous SG Singer Caught Devil Worshippers by Surprise!

Has-been singer sang christian songs in suntec city (notice only Has-been deserve caps from me)