• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Excuse me, can you give me a job?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A leader of the country once told me that is for the overall good of the nation; the country need misplaced PMETs like us, so that we have better-quality taxi drivers and property agents.

The latest trend is better quality volunteers...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF u need a job,U don't apply for the job ,U must say U volunteer for the job cos u have a heart for the people,u care for the people. Sure selected one !!!!! ROFL.....

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF u need a job,U don't apply for the job ,U must say U volunteer for the job cos u have a heart for the people,u care for the people. Sure selected one !!!!! ROFL.....

Shamelessness hit new high in Singapore. Citizens voted it so we cannot blame them.

It's a race to the bottom.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But volunteers like Quek & Halimah, salary starts from $1,000,000 upwards, they better employ, its cheaper!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If your friend has a well & employed a INDIAN to look after it...you better, get your friend to dig deep to check if the bottom of the well have piping for the 'snakes' have been siphoning the water for sale...same for a tank of petrol, diesel or any oil, even it is connected to a meter or even a silo of grains.

The local boys are simply too educated to steal..
totally agree!!!
my friend who owns a restaurant employing many china boys
things are stolen
half tank gas conspired with suppliers
half tanks sent to their residence
everything also syphoned
good food, quality food, quality cockery ,everything including quality saunces all syphoned out
to their shared flats...yes, sinkies are just too ignorant of all these thieves
no wonder many sinkies shops close....everything also kana stolen
worse case cash stolen, cheques stolen, everything stolen...sinkies damned idiots

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whores are earning more than me.
Earn money and pussy screw win win situation.
Sad story for me
A job vacancy so many many applicants.
:(

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I was killed

Our career's peaked during my previous job. I was working under some several paradropped army officers who were just in charge of spending hundreds of millions for the glory of our nation. Of course, these arrogant nuts know nothing about compliance and due diligence because they were too used to bulldozing their way through work, during their service in the armed forced.

AGO flagged us. They found numerous discrepancies, trust me, AHTC is nothing, compared to our mess. To give face, AGO highlighted about 10 that year. My superiors were given demerit points because of their refusal to act but they continue to be "selective" in the award of tenders, and vendors who don't please them sufficiently get their dues for 2-3 years. The officers just pushed all the blame to the finance team who were just forced to follow their instructions. Back then, finance team were helmed by experienced practising and non-practising CPAs, so don't blame us for not knowing our job.

Honestly, there are always compliance issues in any organization, what matters is, to rectify. However, they can't be bothered. The management response is pretty standard; making good is not about improving their shady practices. Each time they got flagged, their remedy is to blame a few staff for "oversight" and replace them with new bloods, claiming to bring chances, which never materialized.

So in short, this is how i got killed because I was at the bottom of the food chain.

A few years ago, there was a chap here with multiple clones who claimed to be driving taxi after being unjustly fired and taking blames in a govt agency. I believe my story is similar. I ended up driving Uber. hahaha, in the later days there was Grab but i just see Grab as a copycat. In my earlier post, i shared that I was very grateful to Uber, their business model liberated the industry from the high-handed taxi operators and offers a option to tide over the difficult days of some of our disillusioned. Just sharing.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say I no intro. All these people no full time job but still can travel. Go seek advice from them lor.
ZomboMeme 09122017150450.jpg
ZomboMeme 09122017150535.jpg
ZomboMeme 09122017150800.jpg
ZomboMeme 09122017150844.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, just got scolded again. Superior don't even give me a chance to complete my explanation.

I treasure my new job, my company always scold me but i will just feel sad momentarily and move on. If i cannot take it, i just smoke and drink a while and tomorrow resume working.

I no longer care much about how i feel, perhaps my self worth is getting lesser and lesser everyday.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u are jobless, can write to Gilbert Goh and ask him for advice. This motherfucker has never held a job and yet got money to go travel.