• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Excuse me, can you give me a job?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Excuse me, can you give me a job?"

That was how i felt during my jobless days. It kept lingering on my mind. Very often, I wished I could look into someone's eyes and said these words.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a toast to my dark days.

For our friends who are jobless or unhappy at work,
Do whatever you can to stay alive.

If you can't fly, you run
If you can't run, you walk
If you can't walk, you crawl

I know it's tiring, but do it for your family and loved ones.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have been jobless for years
since my coffeeshop was sold to a FT
knn cant get any job now
but foot reflex can
uncle you can
I teach you one hour
you can start work
you charge cheap cheap
you get 60%....ok uncle???

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My sio bak recipe can do? sio bak rice, sio bak noodles... which one better?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sio bak recipe can do? sio bak rice, sio bak noodles... which one better?

This shop has a roaring business in J8. You should offer to incorporate your sio bak into their rice rolls:

menu_MakiSand240c1.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
but foot reflex can
uncle you can
I teach you one hour
you can start work
you charge cheap cheap
you get 60%....ok uncle???

mai hai wa, my wife sure kill mi. When i massage my wife, she always 'lose herself'
uncle very enterprising - confirm will offer extras and specials to clients.

woman-eyes-closed.jpeg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean the PAP is scouting for new blood in the teaching fraternity these days?

Yes, they have been doing that. In a recent example, they recruited a former principal of Mayflower primary school who has many kids, everyday happily go home early but gives tonnes of shit to his subordinates, until one of them had a miscarriage.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is it really true that FT are stealing sinkies’ jobs?

I’m FT here in Siam when my boss hired me I know he replaced like 4-5 siamkias working here.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn my friend tried to help local boys
so recruited ten of them
knn one by one scoot off within a month
too lazy too soft cant take pressure
knn my friend toolan
now outsource to india
he is doing roaring business
profits soar now millionaire
local boys are really useless bums softies

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the beginning, family was understanding. Then finances are tighter, as much as I could, i just eat one proper meal a day at night. Daytime, i survived on some sweet drinks in the morning, like F&N Barley and bread for breakfast and lunch. I will buy a loaf of bread, and eat when I am alone. If I want something better, i will buy those $1.10 hot dog bread once a while.

Then eventually, family lost patience with me (once a while, I really don't blame them). There was a little tension and I don't like to stay at home because I wasn't supposed to be around during weekday daytime for years. I was jobless for 7 months so people around me assumed I was choosy (just like the CDC job placement officers).

Some friends did treat me during meetups. I am glad and thankful that they didn't forsaken me during that period.
Driving Uber tide me through in the later part, until i found a job.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I did everything
worked security guards for some months
saw the china girls earning thousands
worked in shopping mall
saw the china girls earning thousands
worked in hdb estates
saw the tcm china girls earning thousands
walked and swept the roads
saw china girls earning thousands
now I got a decent job - making kopi at toasting bread
these china girls are hard-working ...earning peanuts

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Excuse me, can you give me a job?"

That was how i felt during my jobless days. It kept lingering on my mind. Very often, I wished I could look into someone's eyes and said these words.
for me during jobless days i have the urge to look into rich people eyes and say "excuse me, can give me money" and look into someone eyes and say "excuse me can give me a blow job".

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you need help, your local RC will help you. Contact your nearest RC or come meet with your ward's MP or PAP grassroots advisor during the meet-the-people's session. Don't waste time with the lame duck opposition MPs. They can't help you.