• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm talking about the display rate only hor .... Not the rate they actually give ... Who knows maybe they change the display but yet give out the same max rate ... This I can't be sure

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today's rate at Raffles Jurong: 2.402.

For some unknown reasons, Raffles is temporary suspending TT to Singaporean account. I suggest you call them before going.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear , i just called them , they cant tell me the reason leh ...
jialet , cash deposit can deposit more than 10k for singaporeans or not ? else i have to go twice le , damn.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I understand, the system does not stop you from depositing more than RM10k. However, if the amount is excessive, the transaction will be flagged.

Actually, you can deposit more than RM10k. If the first bank teller does not allow you to do so, just bank in RM10k first. Then go shopping around a bit and go back to bank in the remainder.

oh dear , i just called them , they cant tell me the reason leh ...
jialet , cash deposit can deposit more than 10k for singaporeans or not ? else i have to go twice le , damn.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, I rushed all e way to Jp raffles to change cash but rate is 239.6 only. Sob sob. . .
Damn sway went in jb to deposit , they upgrading system at peak hrs! Can't cash deposit. Went till 3rd branch thn able to deposit. 2hrs wasted!

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you have the money in the bank now.

I better look out for a second or third company to remit my money as back up plan. Will check out the two at Parkway Parade as recommended by some bros.

Alamak, I rushed all e way to Jp raffles to change cash but rate is 239.6 only. Sob sob. . .
Damn sway went in jb to deposit , they upgrading system at peak hrs! Can't cash deposit. Went till 3rd branch thn able to deposit. 2hrs wasted!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you have the money in the bank now.

I better look out for a second or third company to remit my money as back up plan. Will check out the two at Parkway Parade as recommended by some bros.

I did called up parkway only Shino picked up n e woman damn rude. Remit 10k also must pay admin fees wor.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa Lao... U one iron lady brought 12k by yourself to bank in? Now that's bravery! I'm admiring u more and more day by day hehehheheh

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a temporary suspension but the people at the shop does not know when it will end. Better call them before you go down. You can still remit through other company. Relax, lah.

wtf, is this for real ?

i still have 10k RM have not remit !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today i went to the so called best rates in Bedok .... waste my time la , rates cannot fight with Acrade . the neighbour money changer is slightly better and no need queue ....

Acrade : 2.40
Raffles : 2.395
Bedok : 2.395

I changed 2.396 ....

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a temporary suspension but the people at the shop does not know when it will end. Better call them before you go down. You can still remit through other company. Relax, lah.

I have called and check whether will this be a long suspension.

They say, not sure.. might be..

sianz 1/2...

if i know earlier, i will have to remit earlier..

shit man..