• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
good ! but i will still advise u to change bank as Maybank has monthly fees to pay where other banks u dun have to pay as long as u have min sum of 1000 in the acct.

Maybank in Jusco sucks ! all the m&ds working damn slow and chatting away !

Ambank great ! The head is Chinese lady and they all work fast and serious !

m&d is m&d !

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Maybank in Jusco sucks ! all the m&ds working damn slow and chatting away !

Ambank great ! The head is Chinese lady and they all work fast and serious !

m&d is m&d !

maybe they're with playing facebook.:biggrin:

playingfacebook.jpg

JBhome

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Best is at City Square immediately coming up from escalator after ICA clearance after the Bus trip into JB.
Best of best is TT thru Lucky Plaza-Singapore to yr M'sia Acc.

Hope this benefit u guy.

Today rates as follows :

Northpoint : 241.50
Acrade : 242

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rate quoted to me was in the evening.
Guess the forex rate dropped as the day came to an end.
When did you remit?

I still need to get another 20k RM for the state levy and stuffs...

hope the rate wont drop so badly..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
There was once someone told me it will go even higher back then when 1 SGD = 2.53 RM.
I listened to myself (for once) and took every single cent i have to change.

Shortly after, it went down. Eventually when she finally came and bought a house here,
it was 2.36 and she complained about how low it was. My wife commented recently, somehow,
i have knack for finding loopholes and good lobang just before it the door closes.

My dad said i should be been born a mouse instead of being a dragon. My friends and i changed
at Bukit Indah yesterday, it was about 2.41. Changed some USD as well, rates was bad as they
only gave me 2.5 RM to 1 USD.(i was not changing a lot so it was ok)

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the bukit indah terminal, go forward abit there is a money changer beisde. The rate there is not bad

If not,u can try to exchange at tampoi there
Near the old bus terminal station. The rate there is always higher. Im waiting the rate goes higher to change them n put into my current acc to reduce the interest..sofar hav not change yet coz rate too low =(

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the bukit indah terminal, go forward abit there is a money changer beisde. The rate there is not bad

If not,u can try to exchange at tampoi there
Near the old bus terminal station. The rate there is always higher. Im waiting the rate goes higher to change them n put into my current acc to reduce the interest..sofar hav not change yet coz rate too low =(

urs flexi loan account?