• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This I quote from a Malaysian forum:

"Money changers is creating hell for them self. they always display a freaking low rate on their shop, who would really wants to change money with them?
for example, in Kranji MRT people is showing $1=RM2.41, but in JB, they only show $1 = RM2.39, who will really change with them? only those who stay in JB knows that to get better rate, u need to ask them, then they mayb give u $1 = RM2.415 or $1 = RM2.42"

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday rate for TT was

242.8 @ Jurong Point , i remitted 10k MYR...

Last edited:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad leh , today cash rate is only 242

yesterday cash rate also 242...

i remit another 10k MYR today..

i really hate my property agent, being so pushy till i get bad rates like 240.70 for 30,000 MYR.. (during CNY).

during signing of the S&P, he told that i can actually hand over the $$ after 30 Jan 2012.

Freak him!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday cash rate also 242...

i remit another 10k MYR today..

i really hate my property agent, being so pushy till i get bad rates like 240.70 for 30,000 MYR.. (during CNY).

during signing of the S&P, he told that i can actually hand over the $$ after 30 Jan 2012.

Freak him!

delay to pay his commission!!!!

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
delay to pay his commission!!!!

he is cunning enough to tell me that seller wants 2% deposit.

and i paid 2%.. in the end seller only wants 1% ..

that time when i paid 2%, i lack 1700 RM.. then i got 4500RM with him now..

he tries to return me 4500RM in cheque, i said dont need, u keep first, next time i top up 1700 RM to fulfill your 6200RM (1% of property value)

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is cunning enough to tell me that seller wants 2% deposit.

and i paid 2%.. in the end seller only wants 1% ..

that time when i paid 2%, i lack 1700 RM.. then i got 4500RM with him now..

he tries to return me 4500RM in cheque, i said dont need, u keep first, next time i top up 1700 RM to fulfill your 6200RM (1% of property value)

aiyoyo , this type of sales ... before u hand over any last transaction money to him , tekan him a bit .

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday rate was 242.7 for 10000RM remitted..

I have sufficient $$ in the bank to draft banker cheque liao..

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday rate was 242.7 for 10000RM remitted..

I have sufficient $$ in the bank to draft banker cheque liao..

good ! but i will still advise u to change bank as Maybank has monthly fees to pay where other banks u dun have to pay as long as u have min sum of 1000 in the acct.

Last edited:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
good ! but i will still advise u to change bank as Maybank has monthly fees to pay where other banks u dun have to pay as long as u have min sum of 1000 in the acct.

first 3 mths cannot close down account with them, if not i will be charged 20RM for earlier closure..

i thought maybank big banks, but their policy are amusing..

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
first 3 mths cannot close down account with them, if not i will be charged 20RM for earlier closure..

i thought maybank big banks, but their policy are amusing..

ok, after 3 mths , kick them away !!! they dun deserve our biz !!!

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
sianz, now the rate for SGD to RM is not as good as before, which can reach 244.

It keeps having hard time to get between 241 to 242.something.