• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Example of bad loser behavior

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone ?? Everyone in the forum is saying you are hallucinating. You are just being the deaf frog that you are, refusing to bow to public opinion.

This is one of the best threads that you have posted simply because it describes you to the hilt.
So said you that has just been caught with denial of post insulting me toilet bowl but too bad got dig out by @musashi

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward proven best actor pushing blame to me all this while and deny insinuating insults of me. Ccb Malaysian dog son of pahang whore phua cb! Pui!
Now the whole world should know ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs are in cahoot stealing slandering and harassing me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward proven best actor pushing blame to me all this while and deny insinuating insults of me. Ccb Malaysian dog son of pahang whore phua cb! Pui!
Look at how these ccb been denying they have been insinuating insults of me slut whore mistress. That’s how I caught Sinkie and glockman are clones!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@hofmann you believe me now? Don’t be deceived by that @glockman psychopath and @AhMeng @musashi @sweetiepie @eatshitndie etc bastards that have been ganging up to act innocent and play victim while viciously attacking me as the villain and mad.
How about you @Leongsam? Now you know why I said the foreign languages and piano did go a long way to help pull me from the living hell that these ccb Malaysians and sinkie bastards caused to me until India Iran.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You calling me? Wassup?
Ccb Malaysian son of whore don’t think that I don’t know when you judge me not good woman using my face features to insinuate insults. Knnbccb Malaysian son of pahang whore you are the ccb thief slanderer that can’t be trusted with zero credibility calling me one! Pui!