• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Example of bad loser behavior

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D06D711C-5F04-46C4-B6E9-DC92A46268C6.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Entre amertume et racisme, l’Italie digère mal la victoire des Bleus
Depuis la finale de la Coupe du monde, l’Italie voit rouge. Des propos antifrançais et des déclarations racistes se multiplient sur les réseaux sociaux.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Entre amertume et racisme, l’Italie digère mal la victoire des Bleus
Depuis la finale de la Coupe du monde, l’Italie voit rouge. Des propos antifrançais et des déclarations racistes se multiplient sur les réseaux sociaux.
Between bitterness and racism, Italy digests badly the victory of the Blues

Since the final of the World Cup, Italy sees red. Anti-French statements and racist statements are multiplying on social networks.

Google translate

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parmi eux figure le ministre de l’intérieur, Matteo Salvini, dirigeant du parti d’extrême droite la Ligue, qui s’est fait remarquer en dénigrant la victoire des Tricolores dans un message posté dimanche sur son compte Twitter.

Dans ce post, qui accompagne un article sur la victoire des Italiens lors du relais 4 × 400 mètres de la Coupe du monde d’athlétisme des moins de 20 ans, le dirigeant ne manque pas de s’attaquer à certains symboles culturels français, agrémentant son propos d’un émoticône souriant : « Voici les vrais champions du jour ! Et puis le vin italien est meilleur que le français, le cinéma et la musique idem, et la Sardaigne est bien plus belle que la Corse. »

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parmi eux figure le ministre de l’intérieur, Matteo Salvini, dirigeant du parti d’extrême droite la Ligue, qui s’est fait remarquer en dénigrant la victoire des Tricolores dans un message posté dimanche sur son compte Twitter.

Dans ce post, qui accompagne un article sur la victoire des Italiens lors du relais 4 × 400 mètres de la Coupe du monde d’athlétisme des moins de 20 ans, le dirigeant ne manque pas de s’attaquer à certains symboles culturels français, agrémentant son propos d’un émoticône souriant : « Voici les vrais champions du jour ! Et puis le vin italien est meilleur que le français, le cinéma et la musique idem, et la Sardaigne est bien plus belle que la Corse. »
Among them is the Minister of the Interior, Matteo Salvini, leader of the extreme right-wing League, who stood out by denigrating the victory of the Tricolores in a message posted Sunday on his Twitter account.

In this post, which accompanies an article on the victory of the Italians in the 4 × 400 meters relay of the World Cup under-20 athletics, the leader does not fail to attack some French cultural symbols, embellishing his about a smiley emoticon: "Here are the true champions of the day! And then Italian wine is better than French, cinema and music idem, and Sardinia is much more beautiful than Corsica. "

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People that attack others with rude insults when they lost in the proper way is called bad losers. Like some ccb Malaysian Chinese sons of whores that slandered me slut whore mistress after losing debate in Living in Jb forum. Low class bad losers!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
People that attack others with rude insults when they lost in the proper way is called bad losers. Like some ccb Malaysian Chinese sons of whores that slandered me slut whore mistress after losing debate in Living in Jb forum. Low class bad losers!
KNN today you suck whose cock - italian or French cock ? KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I honestly thought you started this thread to diss the bad behaviour of the Italians. Then you started your nonsense again. I should've known better. You obviously love starting fights, you're just a sad loser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly thought you started this thread to diss the bad behaviour of the Italians. Then you started your nonsense again. I should've known better. You obviously love starting fights, you're just a sad loser.

You are the ccb that just posted on YouTube. Soviet space man woh. Honesty is the furthest from the truth of you. You are just a psychopath and you obviously love to harass people while dropping hints of who is the one harassing. You are just a sicko and bad loser hiding behind computer to harass woman.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are the ccb that just posted on YouTube. Soviet space man woh. Honesty is the furthest from the truth of you. You are just a psychopath and you obviously love to harass people while dropping hints of who is the one harassing. You are just a sicko and bad loser hiding behind computer to harass woman.
Can you please post the link to the youtube video? I am curious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the need to cite all these news articles to make a simple statement?

A bad loser is simply one who knows she is wrong and yet refuses to admit and change her course of action.

It's that simple :rolleyes:.

Why the need to call people slut whore mistress just to win? Only ccb Malaysians sicko will do that and call that entertainment. Whereas quoting news article is nothing wrong. Can practice my Spanish French German and achieve my other objective at the same time. God sends me all these articles anyway, I don’t even need to search high and low for them.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why the need to call people slut whore mistress just to win? Only ccb Malaysians sicko will do that and call that entertainment. Whereas quoting news article is nothing wrong. Can practice my Spanish French German and achieve my other objective at the same time. God sends me all these articles anyway, I don’t even need to search high and low for them.
And a load of whataboutery from you as expected :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And a load of whataboutery from you as expected :rolleyes:
You can’t answer the question as you are the ccb Malaysian that called insulting me with adultery LIES as entertainment and yet object to my posting news articles containing FACTS. Bloody think skinned ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore!